Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:31 pm

PeterParker wrote:Going back to Alvarez, I keep on seeing "reports" that the rags, Real and Juventus "opted" against signing him.

Sounds bitter. Very much.

I would be very surprised the rags are actually on for anyone whilst they have temporary manager, I don't believe for one minute that raggy Ralph will remain at the club when new manager takes over. No decent manager will go their have that prick sticking his nose in surely?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby nottsblue » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:49 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Going back to Alvarez, I keep on seeing "reports" that the rags, Real and Juventus "opted" against signing him.

I would be very surprised the rags are actually on for anyone whilst they have temporary manager, I don't believe for one minute that raggy Ralph will remain at the club when new manager takes over. No decent manager will go their have that prick sticking his nose in surely?

Schoolboy error Hants there. Putting the rags together with a decent manager
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:02 pm

nottsblue wrote:
CTID Hants wrote:

Schoolboy error Hants there. Putting the rags together with a decent manager

That's why currently it's a win win situation, as I say, no decent manager will go whilst he is there.

They are probably one decent manager away from never being able to attract anyone of note ever again imo
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby johnny crossan » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:22 pm

Watch on youtube.com

Impressive video
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby sheblue » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:25 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

Raghead Ralph, what the big red nosed bitter old fart sticking his big red nose in.
He's more toxic than tranny.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:26 pm

Good vid. Reckon hes the sole striker we are getting?

Mad that jesus is the only one to come from one of those leagues and pretty much go straight in our team.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Zezou » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:09 am

Should take Alvarez now even if it costs more, Torres gone why wait!?
Zezou
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:14 am

Zezou wrote:Should take Alvarez now even if it costs more, Torres gone why wait!?

Firstly it's probably part of the deal financially but secondly taking a young lad half way across the world from Argentina summer to Manchester winter, no family etc. Then throwing him into the squad/team, knocking somebody else out? No, it probably wouldn't end well

Even the most experienced of players from this country or Europe need a good year under Pep, let alone a pre season.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Zezou » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:42 am

I hear you but I've never bought in to this. Think it you're gonna move you're gonna move, he can have a pre season in summer when he's already settled and expectations this season can be low (start with cup games /sub when 2-3 goals up)

Aguero is the obvious comparison and he came mid season firing, although not directly from Argentina.. Jesus probably looked his best for us when he first arrived mid season.

From a personal perspective, if I was offered a lucrative winter job in Canada Durning a warm season at home I'd jump at it, why wait?
Zezou
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:30 am

Zezou wrote:I hear you but I've never bought in to this. Think it you're gonna move you're gonna move, he can have a pre season in summer when he's already settled and expectations this season can be low (start with cup games /sub when 2-3 goals up)

Aguero is the obvious comparison and he came mid season firing, although not directly from Argentina.. Jesus probably looked his best for us when he first arrived mid season.

From a personal perspective, if I was offered a lucrative winter job in Canada Durning a warm season at home I'd jump at it, why wait?

Kun joined us in July , made his debut in Ausgust.
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:43 pm

Looks like Adama Traore is off to Barca :lol: They really are desperate!! The guy has struggled to get in Wolves’ team this season!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby patrickblue » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:22 pm

Mase wrote:Looks like Adama Traore is off to Barca :lol: They really are desperate!! The guy has struggled to get in Wolves’ team this season!

But still they're mouthing off about buying Haarland for a hundred million.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:34 pm

Zezou wrote:I hear you but I've never bought in to this. Think it you're gonna move you're gonna move, he can have a pre season in summer when he's already settled and expectations this season can be low (start with cup games /sub when 2-3 goals up)

I read somewhere June earliest as RiverPlate want to keep him to seal the league they still have exactly half their 50 game season left to play (26 team league!!).

They are also angling to keep him until November as they are confident that with him they will get to South americas equivalent to chumps league.

In short Riverplate don't want to sell him, they accept they have no choice as he will want to play at the highest level, but they will try and keep as long as they can.

That on top of his age as mentioned no point rushing him.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:59 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

I read somewhere June earliest as RiverPlate want to keep him to seal the league they still have exactly half their 50 game season left to play (26 team league!!).

They are also angling to keep him until November as they are confident that with him they will get to South americas equivalent to chumps league.

In short Riverplate don't want to sell him, they accept they have no choice as he will want to play at the highest level, but they will try and keep as long as they can.

That on top of his age as mentioned no point rushing him.

I am sure the lad is good otherwise we would not be interested, however he’ll of a risk on a human level, you know different culture and all that, what’s the body of opinion on how this will work out for player, club and fans .
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Denis Law's Backheel

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:07 pm

if we let them keep him past june we are idiots. needs a full preseason. how many times do we have to make the same mistake getting players in last minute??
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby PeterParker » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:17 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:if we let them keep him past june we are idiots. needs a full preseason. how many times do we have to make the same mistake getting players in last minute??

Agree.
He needs to come early and start and understand Manchester, visit Greggs, learn the ticketing system on the site.

But besides that, it will be a mistake to compare him to Sergio. Kun came after winning the Europa League with Atleti, scoring in a final, had experience in Europe. The kid will come into allegedly the best league in the world, but with half of plumbers that can ruin his career with a tackle.
Get him early and get someone next to him.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:14 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:if we let them keep him past june we are idiots. needs a full preseason. how many times do we have to make the same mistake getting players in last minute??

Agree.
He needs to come early and start and understand Manchester, visit Greggs, learn the ticketing system on the site.

But besides that, it will be a mistake to compare him to Sergio. Kun came after winning the Europa League with Atleti, scoring in a final, had experience in Europe. The kid will come into allegedly the best league in the world, but with half of plumbers that can ruin his career with a tackle.
Get him early and get someone next to him.

Don't be daft, you can't get plumbers in the UK.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:51 pm

Another interesting one...

Reports: Manchester City closing in on Hungarian wonderkid

Manchester City are reportedly close to sealing an agreement for the Hungarian wonderkid, Zalan Vancsa, from MTK Budapest FC. The 17-year-old Hungarian is a right-footed player who predominantly plays on the left-wing. But Vancsa is perfectly capable of playing in any position across the front 3.

Full story....

https://www.mcfcreport.com/post/reports ... -wonderkid
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby zuricity » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:22 pm

CTID Hants wrote:Another interesting one...

Reports: Manchester City closing in on Hungarian wonderkid

Manchester City are reportedly close to sealing an agreement for the Hungarian wonderkid, Zalan Vancsa, from MTK Budapest FC. The 17-year-old Hungarian is a right-footed player who predominantly plays on the left-wing. But Vancsa is perfectly capable of playing in any position across the front 3.

Full story....

https://www.mcfcreport.com/post/reports ... -wonderkid

Surely he'll be following the footsteps of Hugh Leo Geordio ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:47 pm

felipe caicedo to inter is a done deal apparently
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love