View from the Home End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

View from the Home End

Postby CuteMancs » Mon May 13, 2024 8:41 pm

I have to say I enjoyed reading these comments. I’m so nervous about this game, but I will be at work for the first half and I think that might help. If it wasn’t spuds away, I would be feeling a little bit more confident. I am just going to trust in Pep and the boys and drink when I get home. Thee points PLEASE.

COME ON CITY!!!

Referee: Chris Kavanagh
Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan
Fourth official: Graham Scott
VAR: Michael Salisbury
Assistant VAR: Scott Ledger.

Team Selection

Vicario
Porro-----Romero--Dragusin--VDV
Bissouma--Sarr
Bentancur
Johnson----------------Maddison
Son

And the rest…

This is a must lose game if Woolwich beat Man U tomorrow.

So help me God, if we even think of winning or drawing this game….

Come on Citeh.

If Man United do the unthinkable (they won't, they're too shit) and beat Scum then we have to play for the win. Otherwise, I'd start Ndombele for this one.

If Arse lose to United then fine as City will only need to beat Spam at home but if not we need to lose. I do not want us to be the fucking dopey mugs that hand Arse that title. 5th and Europa League is probably the right competition for us now anyway. Next season Real will have ‘Mbappe, there will be Bayer Leverkusen in it, it’s going to be brutal and honestly we could get embarrassed at this stage of our rebuild. Europa League is something we could do well in and build for.

Confident we will get picked apart, the top 3 are miles ahead of us. Just worried Ange will rev the lads up and we end up producing something we dont want lol.

I don’t think we can get a result here even if we tried, City will win with ease here.

Blue moon…

Even if we go down to a slim 1-0 defeat having played our hearts out I imagine the premier league will dock us 5 points for throwing the match.

How I feel about this game depends on the results this weekend. If Villa lose to Liverpool then we need to go for the win and play seriously.

Man City are nailed on for me to win anyway ,we were in better form generally when we played them in previous seasons at home .I said it before a top four spot won't do a lot for us and no way would I take it as part of a package deal along with the goons winning the league.

After all these games we have been shit in, if we somehow get anything from the game I will truly be Ange OUT.

Blueeeeeee Moon, you saw me standing alone....

Lose lose lose and lose again and again and again…That force of evil must win nothing.

South Stand starts doing the Poznan…The gooner meltdown would be quite something.

The fact that those Woolwich cunts will be passionately supporting us and cheering us on is enough to make me vomit.

Ange must be sacked if we don't lose this.

I’m not worried. We will lose easily. Burnley opened us up at will. I’m more concerned at West Ham trying to be clever next Sunday.

60,000 Spurs fans singing; "Are you watching A*****l"?" As Spurs get mullered at home by City, While the goons are crying, will be a more satisfying end to this season than winning the Farmer's League or the Mickey Mouse Cup… I'm unashamedly City on Tuesday.

Simon Jordan wants us to get a point. That is enough for me to want us to lose.

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: View from the Home End

Postby CTID Hants » Mon May 13, 2024 8:49 pm

Cheers CM

Bissouma is out, his season done apparently.

I think this guy speaks for the whole football supporting nation.......

Simon Jordan wants us to get a point. That is enough for me to want us to lose.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby blues-clues » Mon May 13, 2024 11:02 pm

Great work again this season CM. Thanks. This week is particularly fun. I hate spurs, Wembley 81 to blame for that but their comments are just like us and the rags were for so long. Taking what joy they could from the failures of their more successful neighbours. If they take any satisfaction from us giving them a proper tonking then that’s up to them. I’d hate to be in that position though. Not sure proper fans ever want their own team to lose.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby nottsblue » Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 am

Cheers CM as always

Confident we will get picked apart, the top 3 are miles ahead of us. Just worried Ange will rev the lads up and we end up producing something we dont want lol.

This sums the situation up rather well

Although the Spurs fans will undoubtedly not want Arsenal to win the league I doubt that is true amongst the Spuds players. A lot of them will be friends and they will be professional as usual. We just have to be better than them on the day ad/or take our chances more clinically than them
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby MIAMCFC » Tue May 14, 2024 12:14 pm

Thanks CM top work.
MIAMCFC
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum