New Home Kit 24/25

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: New Home Kit 24/25

Postby salford city » Thu May 16, 2024 12:00 pm

MIAMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:Absolutely embarrassing. “Manc” this and “0161” that. We get it!

I don’t buy shirts, however I love every City, some more than others, but it I see a City shirt I get a warm feeling. Now if I see a scum shirt young or old,male or female wearingit I immediately think CUNT.

Love it hazy my sentiments exactly. Just been to arndale and got the home kit for my 5 y o. Had a look in the big sports direct and heard a young lad and his dad looking for kits - told them they are on 5th floor but they only have city kits.
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Re: New Home Kit 24/25

Postby MIAMCFC » Thu May 16, 2024 1:12 pm

salford city wrote:
MIAMCFC wrote:
Mase wrote:Absolutely embarrassing. “Manc” this and “0161” that. We get it!

I don’t buy shirts, however I love every City, some more than others, but it I see a City shirt I get a warm feeling. Now if I see a scum shirt young or old,male or female wearingit I immediately think CUNT.

Love it hazy my sentiments exactly. Just been to arndale and got the home kit for my 5 y o. Had a look in the big sports direct and heard a young lad and his dad looking for kits - told them they are on 5th floor but they only have city kits.

Haha it’s true fucking rag twats. I have been known to give the middle finger to any rag I see, it comes naturally. True story, I was on a ferry coming back from france to just go to the Yaya winner v the scum semi final. And get the overnight ferry straight back after the game.. few fans on the outwards ferry, it was the fast one, catamaran so no hiding place. I was getting a drink for me and my son, a rag in a shirt, cunt… said enjoy your day as you’re going to lose. I looked him up and down and replied you’ve lost already, eh he said, well you’re a cunt for a start. And your your clubs nothing but cunts.. I’m the most passive person you could meet. Hahaha still makes me proud I fucked him right off. My lad was 12 he was like what the hell dad.. blue mist… son.
MIAMCFC
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum