Sky Sunday Supplement Discuss Us

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sky Sunday Supplement Discuss Us

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Starts about 5mins 20 seconds in - looks like they have been crawling round the forums again
[youtube]yDQjox5XDGw[/youtube]
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Re: Sky Sunday Supplement Discuss Us

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:12 pm

So we haven't got a team capable of beating Wigan and the only reason we won at Chelsea was because the players were playing for Wayne Bridge and not the club.

I hope Martin Samuel eats the other three after the cameras stop rolling, he's the only one worth his salt on that programme.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Original Dub » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Buffalo Soldier wrote:So we haven't got a team capable of beating Wigan and the only reason we won at Chelsea was because the players were playing for Wayne Bridge and not the club.

I hope Martin Samuel eats the other three after the cameras stop rolling, he's the only one worth his salt on that programme.

Dead right mate.

These tools just rip us to shreds every week. Anytime we do anything positive, its because the other team imploded and anytime we're beaten its because the other teamhad more spirit and other shit that "money can't buy".

BORING.
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:48 pm

I don't think Samual or the young lad said anything derogatory, it was the 'orrible bald twat who started bumping his gums which changed the focus; and he does it all the time.

Does anyone think he was wrong not to be confident of us beating Wigan tomorrow?

He was right about Mancini's language skills coming on and if he can now impart his way of play to the players, why aren't they taking heed?

Samual stated that Dippers will be in the same situation as us if they change a lot of names and the manager next season, so why didn't some of us expect a tough going at the start of the season and since Mancini took over?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 pm

What a load of shit.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Return to The Maine Football forum