Wednesday's B****x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wednesday's B****x

Postby Chinners » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:54 am

THE BOLLOX

Another day, another heap of City-related media stories flying around the morning's headlines. So, what tasty morsels can I serve you today?

Let's start with Vincent Kompany's warning to Monday night's opponents Liverpool that the demands of Champions League football will test their title credentials.
Quoted in an article on the Mirror's website, the Belgian cautions: "When the Champions League comes in, it will be a different competition all over for Liverpool and for all the clubs involved, because it will get more demanding as the weeks go on."
Sharing his thoughts on City's opening home fixture, the 28-year-old remarked: "It’s the first time for me that it’s come so early in the season. But if we perform like we did at Newcastle, we’ll be hoping to get the three points.
"The win [against Newcastle] was important as it takes a lot of pressure off the Liverpool game. It’s one of the most poisonous away games you can have at the start of the season and we did really well. I'm proud of the guys."
Reflecting on the news of new contracts for some of the champions' key stars (including himself!), the defender was delighted, suggesting it proves City have what it takes to become a major force.
"It’s one thing to make new signings but it’s another to make sure we have a core of players who know the league and have enjoyed success in the league," he asserted.
"Then we can move forward with a certain style and philosophy that has been successful for us.
"For me, it’s important to see quality, new players coming but it is as important to see players like David Silva, Aleksandar Kolarov and Samir Nasri remaining at the club."
Aye, aye captain!
Transfer news now and Valencia are apparently eyeing a £25m swoop for Alvaro Negredo, according to the Manchester Evening News.
Writes Stuart Brennan: "If the Spanish club meet City’s valuation of £25million, 'The Beast' is likely to be sold – although the deal may now have to wait until the winter transfer window.
"Reports in Spain suggest that Valencia president Amadeo Salvo has already made enquiries about Negredo, who is recovering from surgery on a metatarsal fracture and could be out until October.
"Early in the summer, City were not prepared to sell Negredo, who made himself a firm favourite with fans for his goalscoring and aggressive style last season, before injury and loss of form saw him fade from the picture.
"But it appears Negredo is not happy to fall behind Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko – and now possibly Stevan Jovetic – in the pecking order."
The same newspaper also claims Newcastle are preparing a double swoop for Scott Sinclair and Micah Richards, while John Guidetti could be set for a loan move to Feyenoord with the possibility of a £4m permanent deal if he impresses.
"Richards is also attracting interest from Italy," claims Brennan, "but a £5m move to another Premier League club is more likely.
"Newcastle are keen, but they want to off-load one of their four current centre backs first, with Steven Taylor most likely to go.
"The Magpies could also be tempted to go for Sinclair, who has been admired by manager Alan Pardew since they worked together at Charlton.
"The winger, who said he was back to his Swansea form during the Blues' pre-season US tour , has little chance of breaking into City's stellar midfield line up."
And on the subject of Guidetti's proposed move to Feyenoord, Brennan states: "The Dutch side are expected to first ask for a temporary arrangement so Guidetti can prove his fitness after two years of illness and injury problems.
"That could lead to a permanent deal, after Guidetti finished as the Dutch club’s top goalscorer during his season-long loan there two seasons ago."
And finally, the DSSC believe Juventus and Roma are about to head into battle in a bid to sign defender Matija Nastasic.
Sami Mokbel reports: "The central-defender has been told he can leave the Etihad Stadium this summer after falling down the pecking order.
"And Serie A giants are interested in signing the Serbia international ahead of the transfer deadline.
"Juve are believed to be the front-runners for the 21-year-old's signature and have enquired about his availability.
"Arsenal have shown an interest in Nastasic, but are trying to conclude a deal for Olympiakos' Kostas Manolas."

Vincent Kompany warns Liverpool that Champions League demands will test their title pedigree
The City skipper lifted the Premier League trophy in May after being pushed all the way by an Anfield side who had only domestic football to contend with
Vincent Kompany has warned Liverpool their title pedigree will be put to the ultimate test when the Champions League begins.
The Reds pushed Manchester City all the way last term, finishing runners-up – but had only domestic football to contend with.
This season the Anfield outfit are in European football’s elite club competition for the first time since 2009-10, and City skipper Kompany believes they will have a job balancing that with their other commitments.
“When the Champions League comes in, it will be a different competition all over for Liverpool and for all the clubs involved, because it will get more demanding as the weeks go on,” said Kompany.
City, who opened their Premier League campaign with a 2-0 win at Newcastle, host Liverpool on Monday.
Kompany added: “It’s the first time for me that it’s come so early in the season. But if we perform like we did at Newcastle, we’ll be hoping to get the three points.
"The win was important as it takes a lot of pressure off the Liverpool game.”
The defender hailed City for the win despite so many players – himself included – not being fully fit.
It was Kompany’s first appearance since Belgium’s World Cup quarter-final defeat by Argentina on July 5.
He added: “It’s one of the most poisonous away games you can have at the start of the season and we did really well. I’m proud of the guys.”
Kompany has signed a new five-year deal with City, following team-mates David Silva, Samir Nasri, Aleksandar Kolarov and Sergio Aguero, with Joe Hart and Edin Dzeko set to follow them.
The Belgian said so many established players committing their long-term futures to the club was proof that that City have what it takes to be a major force for years to come.
“It’s one thing to make new signings but it’s another to make sure we have a core of players who know the league and have enjoyed success in the league,” said Kompany.
“Then we can move forward with a certain style and philosophy that has been successful for us.
“For me it’s important to see quality, new players coming but it is as important to see players like Silva, Kolarov and Nasri remaining at the club.”

Meanwhile, Valencia have signed City midfielder Bruno Zuculini on a season-long loan. The 21-year-old Argentinian only joined City this summer in a £3million move from Racing Club

Arsenal set to miss out on Man City outcast Matija Nastasic as Juventus line up move
JUVENTUS have set their sights on Manchester City defender Matija Nastasic.
Nastasic is likely to leave the Etihad this summer after boss Manuel Pellegrini deemed the Serbian surplus to requirements.
Arsenal, who allowed Thomas Vermaelen to move to Barcelona earlier this month, are reportedly keen to bring in another centre-back before the transfer window closes.
The Gunners start the season with just two recognised first-team centre-backs, with summer signing Calum Chambers able to stand in when needed.
However, reports in Italy claim the former Fiorentina man could be on his way back to Serie A after reportedly attracting interest from Juventus.
The 21-year-old has fallen further down the pecking order following the arrival of Eliaquim Mangala, and Pellegrini is open to offers.
He said: "Matija needs to play. We already have four centre-backs, Demichelis, Kompany, Mangala and Boyata, as well as four full-backs.
"So we will see in the next few days what happens with Nastasic. He is an important player, but he has offers and I think the best thing for him is to play.
"We will see what happens, but we have until the end of August to see what kind of offers we get for Matija."

Newcastle keep tabs on Man City’s Micah Richards – but Scott Sinclair is no-go
NEWCASTLE United will not be pursuing Manchester City winger Scott Sinclair – but could still move for his team-mate Micah Richards.
The City duo were linked with a switch to the Tyneside yesterday in a double swoop by the Magpies.
Manager Alan Pardew is an admirer of Sinclair, having worked with him previously at Charlton, and was interested in bringing him to St James’s Park last year, only for the move to be blocked.
However, with the likes of Remy Cabella, Yoan Gouffran, Moussa Sissoko and Rolando Aarons capable of filling the wide positions, along with Gabriel Obertan who has had something of a renaissance this summer, a winger is not a priority for Pardew.
The United boss told the Gazette last week that his squad was full-up, and that he wasn’t looking at bringing anyone into the club.
“I actually haven’t got a spare place on the roster,” he said.
“I think, ideally, managers always want more players, and they always want more quality, but I’m not going to bemoan where I’m at.
“There’s no one imminently coming into this building at the moment. We’ve got a good group and I’m getting on with that.”
However, Richards has been on Newcastle’s radar all summer, and should Newcastle sell a defender before the close of the transfer window, they could step up their interest.
Steven Taylor and Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa have both been linked with a move away from St James’s Park, and former England international would offer cover at both centre-half and right-back.
Richards has 12 months left on his City contract, and has been told he can leave the Etihad Stadium after turning down a new deal.
City boss Manuel Pellegrini confirmed the defender wasn’t part of his plans, and aslo plans to let Sinclair leave.
He said: “Micah Richards didn’t want to continue here because he wants to play more – he had a contract to renew but didn’t want it.
“So we have three or four players extra – Scott Sinclair and John Guidetti are also important players but I don’t like to have so many in the squad.
“I think 22 players is enough and they are all players who have a lot of quality. It is good for them to play.”
Richards has had an injury-hit last couple of seasons, and has started just 10 Premier League games in that time.
He is available for £5m, but is on big wages at City.

Valencia eye Negredo swoop, but asking price is £25m
If the Spanish club meet Manchester City's valuation of £25million, “The Beast” is likely to be sold – although the deal may now have to wait until the winter transfer window.
Alvaro Negredo has emerged as the number one target of new Valencia owner Peter Lim.
And if the Spanish club meet City ’s valuation of £25million, “The Beast” is likely to be sold – although the deal may now have to wait until the winter transfer window.
Reports in Spain suggest that Valencia president Amadeo Salvo has already made enquiries about Negredo, who is recovering from surgery on a metatarsal fracture and could be out until October.
Early in the summer, City were not prepared to sell Negredo, who made himself a firm favourite with fans for his goalscoring and aggressive style last season, before injury and loss of form saw him fade from the picture.
But it appears Negredo is not happy to fall behind Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko – and now possibly Stevan Jovetic – in the pecking order.
And City made it plain, as revealed by M.U.E.N. Sports, that the three players they were prepared to lose in order to fit with Premier League and Champions League squad limits were Javi Garcia, Matija Nastasic and Negredo.
Garcia has gone and Nastasic is up for sale at £12million, but the Blues still need to trim one overseas player to hit the limit of 16 imposed on their Champions League squad for breaking financial fair play rules.
Valencia have money to spend after Singaporean businessman Lim took over the club, wiped out their £160million debt and made funds available.

I’m Going To Be Controversial…Man City Were To Blame For That First Goal by Bleeding Black n White
The new season has started, all of the first weekend’s matches have been played, and if you look at the table at this early stage, we’re bottom of the league after playing Man City.
However, I’m not going to have a go at Pardew, Ashley or any of the players for that. I’m not going to say that we haven’t brought enough top players in, or say that the squad isn’t good enough for the Premier League, comment on the difference of our bench to Man City’s, or indeed be negative in any way, if I can help it.
It’s early days. One match. I for one thought we played well and at times outplayed Man City’s team of world class millionaires and current Premier League players.
We could say that the first goal was Williamson’s fault for stepping out of the defence, or Coloccini’s for holding too deep, getting sucked across to cover Dzeko, perhaps Janmaat’s fault for not picking up Silva, Anita’s for not getting back quick enough or Krul’s for not saving Silva’s shot.
I’m going to be controversial and say that it had small elements of all of those circumstances, but will actually, wait for it, put the goal down to a brilliant pass by Yaya Toure, who maybe should have been pressed on the ball, a great run, touch and back heel by Dzeko and a fantastic gambling run and finish by Silva. There, I’ve said it. The Man City players were more to blame for a moment of magic than any of ours were for switching off, being out of position…etc. etc.
I was proud of our overall performance. We needed some luck and great finishing, but didn’t have either. Man City players were booked for cynical fouls at points where we could have got into the box in dangerous positions. They were clever. I thought that Riviere looked a bit nervous and snatched too early, but he also looked strong and played well against Vincent Kompany, in my opinion one of the best defenders in the world, and Demechelis, fresh from the World Cup Final. Give him time to settle. He may come good. Some of the best players the world has seen, have initially struggled in the Premiership.
There were some decent performances, with Colback and Cabella the pick of the bunch for me. The subs did ok when they came on, especially when you look at the quality of the defenders and midfielders they were up against. We also have Santon, Tiote, Ryan Taylor, Ferreyra, Yanga-Mbiwa and Siem De Jong to come into the match day squad. Tiote, if we keep him, and De Jong, are the two I’m most looking forward to seeing in the first team. Could Ferreyra turn out to be a surprise asset for us? We don’t know yet.
Surprise asset?
The season has just started and already many are being negative, but they seem to be in the minority. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but some go too far. I wasn’t going to write again for The Mag, because of the negativity and personal attacks from people, if they disagreed with anything said, last season.
A lot of the negativity towards the club was deserved and we were appalling after Christmas. It felt like one of those blockbuster films, King Kong, for example, where there’s a point of extreme hopelessness when the actors are stranded in a ravine, being eaten by giant bugs. We haven’t got a massive, King Kong like signing, but I think we are going in the right direction with players like Cabella and De Jong.
Who knows what will happen? We may not win anything, again. We may be bloody awful, I sincerely hope not and don’t think we will. I think we’ll give some teams a shock when we get up and running and am looking forward to the rest of the season. It would be great to sign a top class, proven striker and a strong, clever and quick centre half, but I doubt that we will. I’m not going to be too disappointed if we don’t.
I was too ill to go to the match on Sunday, not even well enough to sit in my wheelchair, and was absolutely gutted to miss the start of the season, left to watch it in bed on Sky. So, I’m still, partly, in that excited, waiting for the season to start frame of mind, not well enough to travel to Villa, but am determined to see the Palace game. If you’re in that mode you may like to read this.
I’m trying to be optimistic and look at the positives as much as possible. I hope Pardew succeeds, because for him to be in a position to get sacked we will have to lose game after game and I don’t want that to happen.
I’ve met him a few times and he seems like a nice bloke, but that means nothing if he can’t manage the team. I really hope it comes together for him.
A lot has happened to me, personally, over the last year or so and I think about the two lads who lost their lives on Flight MH17, along with other fans who may have left us recently.
It really puts it all into perspective, but doesn’t make it any less important. This is in our blood.
We will support the team in the bloody awful new black ‘n’ white shirts, adorned with a logo that neither I nor my kids will wear, through thick and thin, despite the politics and whatever goes on in the background.
I hope Ashley buys into Rangers, decides that he wants to sell up here and goes. That would be great, but I am not holding my breath and also trying not to think of any Vincent Tans, waiting in the wings.
More than anything, I’m just want to watch some good football this season and hope to have more and more to cheer about. Here’s hoping.
Howay the lads!

KNOB BOLLOX

Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

Chelsea are set to trump Premier League rivals Arsenal with a £35m bid for Sporting Lisbon's 22-year-old midfielder William Carvalho. (Abola )

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is preparing a £24m bid for Manchester United's Mexico striker Javier Hernandez, 26, and Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 26. (CaughtOffside)

Fellaini's hopes of a move away from United could be hit by injury, however, after pictures emerged of the midfielder on crutches following a training session. (Sun)

Liverpool winger Jordon Ibe, 18, will join Championship side Bolton on loan after being squeezed out at Anfield following the summer arrivals of Lazar Markovic, 20, and Adam Lallana, 26. (Daily Mirror)

Former Liverpool defender John Arne Riise, 33, who is a free agent after leaving Fulham in the summer, has claimed Aston Villa are interested in signing him. (Sky Sports)

Everton midfielder Ryan Ledson, 17, who captained England U17s to European Championship success, has signed his first professional contract with the Toffees. (Liverpool Echo)

Borussia Dortmund forward Marco Reus, 25, turned down a move to Manchester United, according to Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo, whose club were also linked with the Germany international. (DSSC)

Malky Mackay hopes to make Manchester United winger Wilfried Zaha, 21, his first signing at Crystal Palace if he is named their new manager. (Daily Star)

Fulham's Costa Rica striker Bryan Ruiz, 29, who spent the second half of last season on loan at PSV Eindhoven, is the target of a £3m offer from Werder Bremen. (DSSC)

Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has reiterated 26-year-old Argentina midfielder Angel di Maria, a reported target of Manchester United, still belongs to the Spanish club and they can use him as they want. (As)

Arsenal's 23 year-old French midfielder Francis Coquelin is expected to stay at the Gunners despite strong interest from Queens Park Rangers. (Lefigaro)

Goalkeeper Petr Cech, 32, will seek clarification from Jose Mourinho on his long-term position in the pecking order at Chelsea after losing his place to Thibaut Courtois, 22. (Independent)

Everton manager Roberto Martinez has played down his earlier claim that midfielder Ross Barkley could be out until early 2015 with a knee injury, saying: "I don't know where this figure of five months came from." (Sun - subscription)

Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 22, has been called into Dunga's first Brazil squad as the new manager makes sweeping changes to the team that lost 7-1 to Germany at the 2014 World Cup. (Telegraph)

Arsenal's chief commercial officer Tom Fox is close to being appointed Aston Villa chief executive after discussions with the Midlands club's owner Randy Lerner. (Telegraph)

QPR defender Rio Ferdinand, 35, says his former club Manchester United will win the Premier League title, and has dismissed the chances of Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. (Daily Express)

Sporting Lisbon's Argentina defender Marcos Rojo, 24, used Instagram to post a picture of himself on a plane bound for Manchester United after the clubs agreed a £16m deal, subject to a medical and personal terms.

Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo, 21, poked fun at former Gunner Cesc Fabregas, 27, following his Chelsea debut at Burnley, retweeting the Spaniard's "Once a Gunner, always a Gunner" post from 2011. (CaughtOffside)

Meanwhile, former Chelsea defender Ashley Cole, 33, who joined Roma in the summer, tweeted a picture of himself watching his old team in action against Burnley from a lonely-looking hotel room.

Belgium manager Marc Wilmots responds to the #IceBucketChallenge from his skipper Vincent Kompany by doing just that in a video on Twitter and a "merci pour la nomination!" to the Manchester City defender.

After being booed off at the World Cup, Brazil striker Fred's troubles seem to have followed him to domestic football, with angry Fluminense fans painting "Fred out" on the wall of the training ground after a terrible penalty miss. (El Grafico - in Portuguese)

MORE BOLLOX SHORTLY
Last edited by Chinners on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Wednesday's B****x

Postby Invisible Man Fan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 am

What are everyone's thoughts on Negredo going? I, for one, don't want him to leave. He seemed to have lost all confidence last year, but looked half decent in the Hearts game before he got injured.

We are going to need him if we want to push for the league again. He will come good again, and there is no way this scoring drought will last forever
"If we fire our manager after just one bad season - We'll become Chelsea"
"If we think we can fix the problem by buying expensive players - We'll become City"
"If we remember the good times to entertain us during the bad times - We'll become Liverpool"

So, keep calm and do it the United way

"We invest in young players, That is what we are good at — we’re not like other clubs who can spend fortunes on proven goods. We know that Manchester City are going to pay stupid money, pay silly salaries and all that. We can’t do anything about it. We concentrate on what we can do to try to bring players in for the right reasons. We invest in those who will be with the club for a long time, who will create the character of the club, who will create excitement for our fans. We are very proud of that and we are going to continue that way" - Alex Ferguson 14th May 2012
Invisible Man Fan
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City!!
My favourite player is: Alan

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:12 am

Invisible Man Fan wrote:What are everyone's thoughts on Negredo going? I, for one, don't want him to leave. He seemed to have lost all confidence last year, but looked half decent in the Hearts game before he got injured.

We are going to need him if we want to push for the league again. He will come good again, and there is no way this scoring drought will last forever

I'm a big,big Negredo fan.

I thought he was THE centre-forward for whom we'd waited for so many years, when he burst onto the scene in the first part of last season. I'm sure the injury and loss of form thereafter was only an unfortunate episode and I'm certain he can return to 'business as usual' when he gets over his current injury.

I desperately don't want him to leave, even if we were offered £25 million.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Slim » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:17 am

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is preparing a £24m bid for Manchester United's Mexico striker Javier Hernandez, 26, and Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 26. (CaughtOffside)

If they get £24M for those two then Woodward must be a fucking genius.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:23 am

The thing is, none of us know which Negredo is the real one. He has a good scoring record in Spain, but the player who started the season for City, was about 60 million quids' worth, not someone you pick up for £25 mil.

The player who finished the season was worth about £4-5 mil.

If the Count & Txiki think the real Negredo is the early season one, no way will they let him go. If however they think that was a lucky bonus & he is unlikely to maintain that standard, then getting their money back for him gives them a big war chest, now or for the future.

They know best imo.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:24 am

If only the stories were all true about Arsenal, Juventus and Roma being interested in Nastasic.

If they were, we could settle down to a nice bidding war which would ultimately suit our coffers beneficially.

However, this assortment of teams, Juventus especially, give the overall impression of being 'time-wasters', at times, in a transfer sense.

But one can hope.....
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:33 am

Ted Hughes wrote:The thing is, none of us know which Negredo is the real one. He has a good scoring record in Spain, but the player who started the season for City, was about 60 million quids' worth, not someone you pick up for £25 mil.

If the Count & Txiki think the real Negredo is the early season one, no way will they let him go. If however they think that was a lucky bonus & he is unlikely to maintain that standard, then getting their money back for him gives them a big war chest, now or for the future.

They know best imo.

In a nutshell. Gut feeling is he won't get back to that special from we saw at the start but we do need a little extra cover. Could that be the young Nigerian lad.I know he is very young but he does look to have something special.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:37 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:The thing is, none of us know which Negredo is the real one. He has a good scoring record in Spain, but the player who started the season for City, was about 60 million quids' worth, not someone you pick up for £25 mil.

They know best imo.

In a nutshell. Gut feeling is he won't get back to that special from we saw at the start but we do need a little extra cover. Could that be the young Nigerian lad.I know he is very young but he does look to have something special.

I'd like to believe that the real Negredo is the £60 million one.

I fervently hope I'm right but, as you intimate, Pellegrini will have the final judgement and that's the only one that matters.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:49 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

They know best imo.

I'd like to believe that the real Negredo is the £60 million one.

I fervently hope I'm right but, as you intimate, Pellegrini will have the final judgement and that's the only one that matters.

I hope you're right too.

I was wondering about Iheanacho too though. I don't know what they have in mind for him this season & NYC seem to think he may be going there, but sometimes you see a player which is just something else & I think that lad is it. I slipped it in during another thread, but I'm not joking in saying that he reminds me of footage you see of Pele at the same age. He's not a Sturridge or even a Rooney; he has something else about him.

I would like to see him in our squad & playing regularly. If after 6-7 months he is finding it a bit difficult THEN loan him out for a season.

That of course would mean Negredo leaves.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Fesan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:02 am

If it was Negredo out and Falcao in though, would we all be as desperate for Negredo to stay?

I think Negredo is a great player and will be back almost to his "old" first 6 months self, but if I had a choice between Falcao and Negredo...
Fesan
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby patrickblue » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:39 am

That rag might just as well have had twat tattooed across his forehead
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:44 am

patrickblue wrote:That rag might just as well have had twat tattooed across his forehead

Why do you think he needed to put a badge there ?

He'll probably change it back at the end of the season, to minimise the embarrassment.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sheblue » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:53 am

patrickblue wrote:That rag might just as well have had twat tattooed across his forehead

Thats farr too complementary for someone of his intellegence.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby nottsblue » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:22 pm

But surely he has?

Utter bellend
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Florida Blue » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:00 pm

sheblue wrote:

In fairness it takes away from one realizing how truly ugly he is. On the other side if he changes his mind he can go an buy Rooney's hairline.
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Florida Blue wrote:
sheblue wrote:

In fairness it takes away from one realizing how truly ugly he is. On the other side if he changes his mind he can go an buy Rooney's hairline.

Shrek's follicle replacement attempt is so ridiculously bad; he must have got it on the cheap from some shady and spurious back street 'clinic' in downtown Liverpuddle-land.

Either that or the follicles are second hand from someone else's procedure that went wrong.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby getdressedmctavish » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:01 pm

He went to The Private Clinic in Harley Street. His problem is he was and is going bald at a rate of knots. Soon he is gonna run out of hair on the back and sides to cover up the gaps on top. Plus he was at the world cup so didn't have time to get any remedial work done before he was back in training. He was probably warned about all this but to be fair it wasn't a bad job for the first year, its five years on when it really begins to look a fecking mess...doesn't bare thinking about with his mug.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:18 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:He went to The Private Clinic in Harley Street. His problem is he was and is going bald at a rate of knots. Soon he is gonna run out of hair on the back and sides to cover up the gaps on top. Plus he was at the world cup so didn't have time to get any remedial work done before he was back in training. He was probably warned about all this but to be fair it wasn't a bad job for the first year, its five years on when it really begins to look a fecking mess...doesn't bare thinking about with his mug.

I wonder if the clinician who has been caring for his tonsorial well-being is a City fan ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:55 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
getdressedmctavish wrote:He went to The Private Clinic in Harley Street. His problem is he was and is going bald at a rate of knots. Soon he is gonna run out of hair on the back and sides to cover up the gaps on top. Plus he was at the world cup so didn't have time to get any remedial work done before he was back in training. He was probably warned about all this but to be fair it wasn't a bad job for the first year, its five years on when it really begins to look a fecking mess...doesn't bare thinking about with his mug.

I wonder if the clinician who has been caring for his tonsorial well-being is a City fan ??

If he was he'd have fucking scalped the pudgy little cunt
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Return to The Maine Football forum