Pellegrini Satisfometer

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

How satisfied are you with Pellegrini's work to date?

Highly satisfied
41%
Satisfied
24%
Neither satisfied nor particularly dissatisfied
8%
Dissatisfied
12%
Highly dissatisfied
15%

Total votes : 195

Re: Pellegrini Satisfometer

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:43 pm

Knee jerking?

I wish you'd knee jerk back to whatever team you supported last year you pompous fucking blow in.

God, I hate this cunt.
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Original Dub wrote:Knee jerking?

I wish you'd knee jerk back to whatever team you supported last year you pompous fucking blow in.

God, I hate this cunt.

Fuck off. Go rub cocks with him and get it over with. You two are made for each other. Especially today.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:49 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

God, I hate this cunt.

Fuck off. Go rub cocks with him and get it over with. You two are made for each other. Especially today.

Cheers

And you're not far behind him.

Stick to bad jokes, at least that's expected of you.
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Original Dub wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

God, I hate this cunt.

Cheers

Bad. Uh huh. Really really bad.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:11 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

God, I hate this cunt.

Cheers

Speaking of rubbing cocks - have you and Lookmum not sorted something at this stage? :)
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Original Dub wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

God, I hate this cunt.

Cheers

Speaking of rubbing cocks - have you and Lookmum not sorted something at this stage? :)

Lookmum and I could prollee holiday together and enjoy ourselves. We've never had legit beef.

You my friend are like a grassfed cattle rancher. Legit beef everywhere you look.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Legit beef eh?

By God you've led a sheltered existence if you think any of my bollox on an internet forum is "legit beef".

Enjoy your holiday.
Original Dub

Postby Goaters 103 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:48 pm

No better or worse than Mancini. In simple terms its no different.

Still awful in Europe, the season after winning the league has resulted in a brain fart and he keeps making the same mistake week after week after week after week. Holistic = Mike Bassets 4-4-2.
Last edited by Goaters 103 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:52 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:No better or worse than Mancini. In simple terms its no different.

Still awful in Europe, te season after winning the league has resulted in a brain fart and he keeps making the same mistake week after week after week after week. Holistic = Mike Bassets 4-4-2.

Yeah, the 4-4-2 is doing my head in at this stage.

He plays a lone striker, at home to Spurs and we run amok up front. Then we go away and he starts with two up front?
Silly carry on.
Original Dub

Postby Goaters 103 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:58 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:No better or worse than Mancini. In simple terms its no different.

Still awful in Europe, te season after winning the league has resulted in a brain fart and he keeps making the same mistake week after week after week after week. Holistic = Mike Bassets 4-4-2.

He plays a lone striker, at home to Spurs and we run amok up front. Then we go away and he starts with two up front?
Silly carry on.

Pellegrini seems to be no wiser for past experience. Im sick of it.

That game today was pissed away the moment he pencilled that daft formation/team in his head. Absolutely needless.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Hazy2 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Silly carry on.

Pellegrini seems to be no wiser for past experience. Im sick of it.

That game today was pissed away the moment he pencilled that daft formation/team in his head. Absolutely needless.

We were awful against Spurs who are perfect for us no running and cowards
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:09 pm

He has made quite a few mistakes thus far this season for me . 2 upfront isn't working , Aguero should start on his own , the constant shuffling around of defenders also isn't working although it is difficult to rotate the squad with the amount of games we have had so far . Lastly we certainly aren't playing well plus we are not getting any luck ......... but you make your own luck in this game !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby failsworthblue » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:12 pm

He is keeping the seat warm for somebody?

Terrible team selection today , Chavs win tomorrow then game over.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby halnone » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:36 pm

failsworthblue wrote: Chavs win tomorrow then game over.

We're not even a quarter into the season yet. Fucking hell, this place is depressing sometimes.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:07 pm

halnone wrote:
failsworthblue wrote: Chavs win tomorrow then game over.

We're not even a quarter into the season yet. Fucking hell, this place is depressing sometimes.

Not half as depressing as the start to the season.

We've still got plenty more fuckups and dodgy results on current form.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby hongkongbluey » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Wasn't the manager who bottled 50 50s. Wasn't a formation that passed the ball to wham all game. Just not playing well at the moment
hongkongbluey
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: SWP

Postby hongkongbluey » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Wasn't the manager who bottled 50 50s. Wasn't a formation that passed the ball to wham all game. Just not playing well at the moment
hongkongbluey
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

My favourite player is: SWP

Postby aaron bond » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:59 am

hongkongbluey wrote:Wasn't the manager who bottled 50 50s. Wasn't a formation that passed the ball to wham all game. Just not playing well at the moment

It was the manager that decided to play a midfield of 4 that included 3 midfielders who don't defend. It was the manager that decided to drop Milner who has been excellent all season. It was the manager who decided to play players on perceived reputation instead of form (e.g. Clichy).

The game was lost the moment the line-up was announced. Pellegrini urgently needs to learn from his mistakes.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby phips » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:17 am

aaron bond wrote:
hongkongbluey wrote:Wasn't the manager who bottled 50 50s. Wasn't a formation that passed the ball to wham all game. Just not playing well at the moment

It was the manager that decided to play a midfield of 4 that included 3 midfielders who don't defend. It was the manager that decided to drop Milner who has been excellent all season. It was the manager who decided to play players on perceived reputation instead of form (e.g. Clichy).
Pellegrini urgently needs to learn from his mistakes.

Plenty of people like to make fun of BFS but i found his quote to be sorta on point:
"There are two types of coaches. There’s coaches like me who weigh up the opposition and ask the team to adjust. Fergie was similar. Jose [Mourinho] is similar. Then there’s Arsene who won’t adjust. There’s Brendan [Rodgers] who looks like he won’t adjust. There’s Manuel Pellegrini who looks like he won’t adjust, even in the Champions League. He seems to favour what he’s got. City are quite open.
“Their [Wenger/Rodgers/Pellegrini] philosophy is different to ours. Ours is more about who are we playing against. Their philosophy is more ‘we always play this way’ and they won’t change, they carry doing on the same thing. That’s why you can beat them."
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Socrates » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:18 am

aaron bond wrote:

The game was lost the moment the line-up was announced. Pellegrini urgently needs to learn from his mistakes.

What utter tripe. Aguero hit the bar from 6 yards, Toure hit the bar, Silva free kick inches over, 2 very good saves from their keeper, the game could well have been won with a little more clinical finishing or a little more luck. To say it was lost the moment the line up was announced is melodramatic nonsense. We came unstuck against a confident team in form that rode their luck, no more no less. Getting negative and agitating is not going to help. We are still very much in the hunt for the title if we get stronger as the season goes on, as we tend to do.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum