Mancini..Scum banner coming down

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mancini..Scum banner coming down

Postby Slim » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:03 am

shawzy wrote:the Blues have had 14 managers.

Fergie promised to make it 20, although he was laughing at the time.

Mancini took the jibe in good heart, saying: "I hope I stay for a long time, but I'm sure Alex was having a joke."

How arrogant has he become that he thinks he has had anything to do with how many managers we've had.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Re: Mancini..Scum banner coming down

Postby miss-mancity » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 am

Crazy_Cabbie wrote:
john68 wrote:I really can't understand why something that those classless bastards say or do affects City fans so much.
It is an admission that they are getting to you. It is an admission that you are letting them get to you.
More importantly, it is an admission that we feel we are inferior and we need to mprove ourselves.

I would never expect them to say anything positive about us, so their banner is no surprise, nor do I give a shit about it.
I treat it as I would an insult from a small child...smile and ignore it...it's water off a duck's back.

What is important at the moment, is that we are on the way up and they are on the way down and at some point we will not only equal them but overtake them...that is inevitable.

Because as sure as shit is shit, the rags are frightened to death of the future full of debt and mediocrity. What they fear even more than that is that as they look up aboive them...WE WILL OCCUPY THAT SPACE.

Their banner is like the last exhausted breath of a DYING MAN.

I love the way you put things down in words john,
Good work,

my favorite bit was
"Their banner is like the last exhausted breath of a DYING MAN"

100% agree.. I quoted that to some of my rag friends...
[center]Image

Sorry but I'm extremely dyslexic
in writing, but not in reading.

Wont to move, to Manchester come new year..:-).
Is in London stil.. :-/.
[/center]
miss-mancity
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City. Barca. Stabæk

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum