*** City v Everton (21 Aug) official match thread ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** City v Everton (21 Aug) official match thread ***

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:03 am

phips wrote:
City64 wrote:
phips wrote:
City64 wrote:This stupid cunt who has been a "fan" for 18 months hasn't got a fucking clue and shouldn't be in this board . Doesn't understand our club or our fans just has digs from thousands of miles away clueless cunt !!!!

im utterly impressed with your math skills. july 2011-aug 2017 = 24 months/2 years. got it.

and, please, for the sake of everyone on this board (apparently), educate me on what it means to be a real fan?
should i wish for United players to get injured? should i wish Rooney dies in a car accident? should i go to matches and shout derogatory phrases at fans of other clubs and opposing players? is that what it means to be a fan? apparently I've been a fan of multiple teams in multiple sports for decades in all of the wrong ways. please, tell me the right way to do it since, as you've made clear, im doing it all wrong and i fail to understand Manchester City Football club and its fans. enlighten me. come down off your high horse and tell a plastic fan like me how its really done.

Exposed , nothing else to add job done . Why is this cunt on this board ?

ah i see; makes sense now. thanks for answering the questions i asked. cheers pal.

Fuck off weirdo !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CrownPointBlue » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:33 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:
CrownPointBlue wrote:Pep must stop continually trying to be over smart,over complicated by trying to put square pegs into round holes.

Leroy is not ready & may never be suitable to be a LWB. He was clearly uncomfortable in his role but not wholly guilty for the goal ( Vincent,Dino,Daveed ).

The back three,and their individual roles/positions are very much work in progress and every coach in the league will be targeting it.

Stick to the basics Pep,stop trying to prove how smart ( or not ) you are. The smartest thing you can do is to get 3 points per game !!

Btw his running round antics at the end of the game are indicative of a guy living right on the edge.

Read his books. They are very good but also quite worrying. The intensity at which he lives his life is scary and can't last !!

He would've got the three points if we had put away our chances, that was playing with 3-5-2.

We were slow out of the blocks granted, we didn't really start to find our rhythm until around 25 minutes in, then we had two glorious opportunities to score ( give the opposition chances like that and you could bet your mortgage they wouldn't fail to take them), a stupid error later and the opposition score with their only clear chance of the game, that isn't the system's fault, that is individual's fault.

And.......the individuals have to be suitable for the system & vica Vera's which was why Pep made six changes to the set up,the first after 18 minutes when it was clear the left side wasn't working.

The system didn't change after 18 minutes, two players swapped places.

The system didn't change until Bernardo came on with 20 minutes to go.

Vincent & Otter switched positions after Otter failed to find a City player with his first 7 passes.
Dino moved to become the pivot.
Daveed & Kev swoped positions & Golds liccle lad dropped behind Kun.
We never got behind behind them until the last 15 mins when we played with Leroy & Sterling running at pace at their back line as traditional wingers.

We actually played better with 10 v 12.

Ultimately a good point & a great second half effort.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Yaya Toure

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:56 am

CrownPointBlue wrote:
Vincent & Otter switched positions after Otter failed to find a City player with his first 7 passes.
We never got behind behind them until the last 15 mins when we played with Leroy & Sterling running at pace at their back line as traditional wingers.

Otter didn't fail to find a City player with his first 7 passes, his first involvement was winning a header, his second touch was a shot straight at Pickford, his next involvement was misjudging a bouncing ball which led to Calvert Lewin getting away down the wing and hitting a speculative shot from wide. Every pass he made in the first 5 or so minutes found a team mate.

Where did Dinho move from? He started in the pivot, his first involvement was spraying a ball out wide right from deep ( ie pivot) having received
possession from kick off.

Yes Silva and DeBruyne swapped sides.

Jesus dropped deeper than Aguero right from the start, although the latter did on occasion too.

Sterling didn't play as a traditional winger, he played wing back until Danilo came on when he moved into an inside right position, Bernardo ended up playing more right than Sterling.

I agree with your last two lines but even when playing within ourselves in the first half hour we should still have been 2 goals to the good given the opportunities Aguero and Silva had.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:06 pm

What was said to me during the game was it does not stick to a player up front, every fooker is flicking it or mincing around. We also need the 1st goal It's crucial in this league. Plan A stands for most teams, until we score.Se the highlight 3-0 before they get in our half if we shoot.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Hazy2 wrote:What was said to me during the game was it does not stick to a player up front, every fooker is flicking it or mincing around. We also need the 1st goal It's crucial in this league. Plan A stands for most teams, until we score.Se the highlight 3-0 before they get in our half if we shoot.

We only have two strikers aswell both of whom are miles off the pace . I'm still frustrated as fuck after Monday night , partly about the result , also the bent officiating . We need a result and some goals at Bournemouth .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CrownPointBlue » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:28 pm

CrownPointBlue wrote:

Otter didn't fail to find a City player with his first 7 passes, his first involvement was winning a header, his second touch was a shot straight at Pickford, his next involvement was misjudging a bouncing ball which led to Calvert Lewin getting away down the wing and hitting a speculative shot from wide. Every pass he made in the first 5 or so minutes found a team mate.

Where did Dinho move from? He started in the pivot, his first involvement was spraying a ball out wide right from deep ( ie pivot) having received
possession from kick off.

Yes Silva and DeBruyne swapped sides.

Jesus dropped deeper than Aguero right from the start, although the latter did on occasion too.

Sterling didn't play as a traditional winger, he played wing back until Danilo came on when he moved into an inside right position, Bernardo ended up playing more right than Sterling.

I agree with your last two lines but even when playing within ourselves in the first half hour we should still have been 2 goals to the good given the opportunities Aguero and Silva had.
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby CrownPointBlue » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:32 pm

We certainly should've been 2 up early doors & Sterling should at least hit the target b4 he scored.

We we better with 10 than 11.....it's a fanny oild gaaame !!
CrownPointBlue
Robinho's Step Over

Postby phips » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:19 am

City64 wrote:
phips wrote:
City64 wrote:Exposed , nothing else to add job done . Why is this cunt on this board ?

ah i see; makes sense now. thanks for answering the questions i asked. cheers pal.

Fuck off weirdo !

well done. keep up the immature responses and keep avoiding the questions.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus