Just booked my next picnic trip

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Just booked my next picnic trip

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Bordeaux versus Montpellier on 6th March, should be a cracker as these two are currently 1st and 2nd in the league!

This time I will be fully aware of the 10 kilos of sandwiches and 5 litres of drink I will need!

I get picked up at 2pm for an 8pm kick off and the ground is 2 hours away!!! bloody french!
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Just booked my next picnic trip

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:17 pm

just take plenty of booze
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby rick1894citizen » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Tbh we did that to Villa and Wolves but didn't take the picnic box just a crate of lager ;o)
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Bordeaux versus Montpellier on 6th March, should be a cracker as these two are currently 1st and 2nd in the league!

This time I will be fully aware of the 10 kilos of sandwiches and 5 litres of drink I will need!
I get picked up at 2pm for an 8pm kick off and the ground is 2 hours away!!! bloody french!

i presume thats the bribe you all have to give to Monsieur Nicollin the Montpellier president to make sure he tells his players to lose the match lol
really though WW should be a good match just carn't make my mind up who to go and see over here ,looks so boring on the tele i 'm lucky having lyon ,marseille ,st etienne & grenoble all just an hour away but fcuks me off that they play saturday /sunday night
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 am

dazlebluefrog wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Bordeaux versus Montpellier on 6th March, should be a cracker as these two are currently 1st and 2nd in the league!

i presume thats the bribe you all have to give to Monsieur Nicollin the Montpellier president to make sure he tells his players to lose the match lol
really though WW should be a good match just carn't make my mind up who to go and see over here ,looks so boring on the tele i 'm lucky having lyon ,marseille ,st etienne & grenoble all just an hour away but fcuks me off that they play saturday /sunday night

I have a soft spot for St Etienne, mainly because my lads coach and grandson support them and they are always looking sad. I remember those feelings LOL
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:39 am

Allez Nancy. Aux chiottes les Messins.

Now that the formalities of any thread on French football are out of the way... ;-) Enjoy the trip WW. Saturday night is a funny time to have a game of football; always thought that. Still, a night match atmosphere is always enjoyable wherever you watch your footy. Hope it's a high-scoring affair for you and the lads.

Me, I am waiting for the J-League to start again. About seven weeks to go.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Return to The Maine Football forum