Thanks

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Thanks

Postby psut1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am

I don't over expect much from football I've been a blue since 1973 but what I do expect is for the players to show some apprieciation to people who have forked out there dough and sung there hearts out for 90 minutes.
Not a single player came into the half of the pitch we were in at the end Shay and Bellers applauded from the half way line the rest were up that tunnel like rats up a fucking drainpipe.
And I don't give a shite if they were upset I've been getting upset for thirty odd years.
"I scored after 19 minutes a "bluemoon" goal - David White picked it up, he saw me standing alone, he crossed and I hammered it home. The moon had turned gold"
(Niall Quinn the autobiography)
psut1
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: mcfc

Re: Thanks

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:01 am

psut1 wrote:I don't over expect much from football I've been a blue since 1973 but what I do expect is for the players to show some apprieciation to people who have forked out there dough and sung there hearts out for 90 minutes.
Not a single player came into the half of the pitch we were in at the end Shay and Bellers applauded from the half way line the rest were up that tunnel like rats up a fucking drainpipe.
And I don't give a shite if they were upset I've been getting upset for thirty odd years.

set of cunts mate.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby psut1 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am

Bingo I was stood with spiv and Jeff and they looked surprised as well
"I scored after 19 minutes a "bluemoon" goal - David White picked it up, he saw me standing alone, he crossed and I hammered it home. The moon had turned gold"
(Niall Quinn the autobiography)
psut1
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby symiblue » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:04 am

psut1 wrote:I don't over expect much from football I've been a blue since 1973 but what I do expect is for the players to show some apprieciation to people who have forked out there dough and sung there hearts out for 90 minutes.

Total bollocks - I've been a going for 50 years and players clapping me after a defeat makes fuck all difference - get real.
"That's great, tell him he's Pele and get him back on."
John Lambie, Partick Thistle manager, when told a concussed striker did not know who he was.
symiblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Bellamy

Postby Blue Blood » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 am

in all fairness if i were them i wouldn't have wanted to stick around and watch the smug cunts celebrate.

that said all our lads who came and sung there hearts out deserved more than a sulky half hearted clap.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Fish111 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:09 am

i personally couldn't give a shit if after a defeat players looked at me, waved at me, clapped towards me, came over to me and gave me their socks or kissed the face off me. We lost and no amount of empathy from a player would make me feel any better, no matter our opponents.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum