Chester Road

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Chester Road

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:13 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:Fuck all happend last night, anyone that says differently is chatting shit trying to be Danny Dyer.

I walked down Sir Matt Busby Way, and then into town with my city scarf clearly showing after the game. I got verbals but i smiled them off.

Fuck me, GMP could do with a few like you, they wouldn't need to go to the expense of a helicopter to keep an eye out over a couple of square miles seeing as you can see the lot

So what happend then? Did you lot stand "toe to toe" with them? Did you "stand your ground" yawn zzzzzzz

funny how the biggest mouths on here wouldn't say boo to a goose outside of their pc...nice to know you can grow some balls ableit cyber ones...
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:Fuck all happend last night, anyone that says differently is chatting shit trying to be Danny Dyer.

I walked down Sir Matt Busby Way, and then into town with my city scarf clearly showing after the game. I got verbals but i smiled them off.

Fuck me, GMP could do with a few like you, they wouldn't need to go to the expense of a helicopter to keep an eye out over a couple of square miles seeing as you can see the lot

So what happend then? Did you lot stand "toe to toe" with them? Did you "stand your ground" yawn zzzzzzz

funny how the biggest mouths on here wouldn't say boo to a goose outside of their pc...nice to know you can grow some balls ableit cyber ones...

Apologies Mr Guvnor. I take it all back, the blues took over old trafford last night and slapped the red army silly.

Cookies and milk for you.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 pm

I am sure your parents are very proud
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum