"....They haven't got a Giggs...they haven't got a Scholes..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

"....They haven't got a Giggs...they haven't got a Scholes..

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:20 pm

This is the latest pea-brained outburst against City by Paul Merson, only soccer saturday, following a balanced view from Le Tissier. Merson's eyes almost change colour to green when our name is mentioned. Why is he still being such a bitter little twat? Yes Paul, we haven't got a Giggs and we haven't got a Scholes but scum won't have them either soon enough and they aint got a pot to piss in to bring two comparative players in so whats your point?. I'd really like to know whats stopping Merson from becoming a pundit who actually thinks before he speaks.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Re: "....They haven't got a Giggs...they haven't got a Scholes..

Postby gillie » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:21 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:This is the latest pea-brained outburst against City by Paul Merson, only soccer saturday, following a balanced view from Le Tissier. Merson's eyes almost change colour to green when our name is mentioned. Why is he still being such a bitter little twat? Yes Paul, we haven't got a Giggs and we haven't got a Scholes but scum won't have them either soon enough and they aint got a pot to piss in to bring two comparative players in so whats your point?. I'd really like to know whats stopping Merson from becoming a pundit who actually thinks before he speaks.

Lack of braincells by any chance.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby mr_nool » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:This is the latest pea-brained outburst against City by Paul Merson, only soccer saturday, following a balanced view from Le Tissier. Merson's eyes almost change colour to green when our name is mentioned. Why is he still being such a bitter little twat? Yes Paul, we haven't got a Giggs and we haven't got a Scholes but scum won't have them either soon enough and they aint got a pot to piss in to bring two comparative players in so whats your point?. I'd really like to know whats stopping Merson from becoming a pundit who actually thinks before he speaks.

Because he's a degenerate crack head?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:24 pm

He's right in respect that we don't have a midfielder that controls the game from start to finish. We have weak midfielders who flirt in and out of the game. Until we buy a truly inspirational midfielder of this caliber we will not be able to mount a sustained title challenge.

It's the final piece of the jigsaw that is currently missing from our squad.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby Goaters 103 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Only pleasing thing about the tie was how heavily United still had to lean on Giggs and Scholes, both of whom will exit stage left shortly and there's no-one of their quality coming behind them to replace them, Nani, Anderson etc .. do me a favour.

Once those 2 go United will be in trouble, and they will have to lean even more on Rooney as a one man show.

The fact that they had to field a full side and play their nuts off, sacrificing Wobble gob for 4 league games, just shows how obsessed they are with us.

Didn't Evra come out wit the bullshit line that "City are playing to beat us, we are playing to win the Cup" - utter horseshit. The boot was completely on the other foot; City were playing to win the Cup, whereas United were playing solely to stop us by beating us.

We will now HAVE to go an win the FA Cup just to piss on their chips.

As an aside I really really really hope they come to COMS in April desperate for points at the top so we can fucl all over them, make the place a cauldron and put the final ribbon on the title for Chelsea by stuffing them. Our day will come and United will get whats coming to them as well, I've never been more convinced.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Because he's a clueless twat.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Its gonna fucking hurt him, but its less than 8 weeks to him doing his speech at the Heywood sportsmans dinner.

I hope he has something better to say, or he is gonna get fucking lynched, by 200 blues. Useless coke snorting prick
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby bobadji » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:36 am

mr_nool wrote:

Because he's a degenerate crack head?

still one of my favourite moments on here.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ned

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 am

Goaters 103 wrote:Only pleasing thing about the tie was how heavily U***d still had to lean on Giggs and Scholes, both of whom will exit stage left shortly and there's no-one of their quality coming behind them to replace them, Nani, Anderson etc .. do me a favour.

Once those 2 go U***d will be in trouble, and they will have to lean even more on Rooney as a one man show.

The fact that they had to field a full side and play their nuts off, sacrificing Wobble gob for 4 league games, just shows how obsessed they are with us.

Didn't Evra come out wit the bullshit line that "City are playing to beat us, we are playing to win the Cup" - utter horseshit. The boot was completely on the other foot; City were playing to win the Cup, whereas U***d were playing solely to stop us by beating us.

We will now HAVE to go an win the FA Cup just to piss on their chips.

As an aside I really really really hope they come to COMS in April desperate for points at the top so we can fucl all over them, make the place a cauldron and put the final ribbon on the title for Chelsea by stuffing them. Our day will come and U***d will get whats coming to them as well, I've never been more convinced.

Top post mate I agree 100%.

You can tell the tide is turning the day United play there full strength side and risk Ferdinand getting a 4 game ban just to knock "little Citeh" out of "just the Carling Cup".
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby john68 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:27 am

MERSON IS RIGHT....WE HAVEN'T GOT A GIGGS...OR A SCHOLES....

We haven't got a...Neville
We haven't got a whisky nosed, arrogant, gobshiite...Taggart
We haven't got a £1B debt
We haven't got a team of bailiffs ready to knock at the door
We haven't got a group of our own fans trying to wear colours that went out with the ark
We haven't got independant supporters' club publicly slagging off our own club
We haven't got a granny shagger
We haven't got a coke sniffer
We haven't got Berbaflop
We haven't got a group of arrogant bastard fans
We haven't got a future that means failure

We really are deprived aren't we?
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Wooders » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:11 am

*when* are they gonna fuck off though? Thought they would be long gone by now but giggs looks like he's gonna keep going 'til he's 50
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:25 am

Sunday Supplement were just going on about how much united put into beating us. Not playing the kids and allowing Rio to get an extra game ban.

Who says that we are not important, and by giving his old players 90 mins before the Arsenal game may just come back and bite them on their arses. Here's hoping!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Return to The Maine Football forum