Time to be gracious

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Time to be gracious

Postby ant london » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
ant london wrote:I hate losing but it happens in sport. Some of you are fucking terrible losers. Like fucking spoilt toddlers with learning difficulties. Grow the fuck up and get some perspective. Or just fuck off. Either works for me.

Quick question.
who the fuck do you think you are?
If I want to be fucking pissed off at a gutless display, I fucking will be.

Bless you all ten of you. I am me you petulant little cock.

You can be fucked off when you like just as i can think you're acting like a prick when i like.
That clear enough?
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby edge275 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

ant london wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:
ant london wrote:I hate losing but it happens in sport. Some of you are fucking terrible losers. Like fucking spoilt toddlers with learning difficulties. Grow the fuck up and get some perspective. Or just fuck off. Either works for me.

Quick question.

You can be fucked off when you like just as i can think you're acting like a prick when i like.
That clear enough?

You've turned into a right twat recently.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:37 pm

edge275 wrote:
ant london wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

Quick question.

That clear enough?

as in "at birth"? calm down son.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 pm

ant london wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

Quick question.

That clear enough?

Ah right. cheers for letting me know. I'll be better in future.
Just for you, I'll try to be uber happy everytime we roll over and get bummed.
second thoughts, no I won't, I'll continue to be fucking fuming that I witnessed that, and had to walk up matt busby way with rags laughing at me, then down chester road with the same story.
Now I understand you may take things better than i do (ie a nob up your arse ;D) but to tell me to fuck off coz I've thrown my toys out coz we not only lost a derby but a cup semi too was taking it too far by your good self in the first place.
so lick me out you fat ferret faced fuckpig, or we can arm wrestle, 10 against 1 and see who's the bigger man?
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby edge275 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
edge275 wrote:
ant london wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

Quick question.

That clear enough?

as in "at birth"? calm down son.

cheers

I've no idea what you're talking about.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby ant london » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:45 pm

Edge it took a while to learn your style but i think i've got it down now.

Sorry tho didn't realise that i wasn't allowed to express my views.

I'll take my chances running the gauntlet with bingo's death threats. He knows i love him deep down. Even when he's doing his playground enforcer act:)
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby edge275 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:46 pm

ant london wrote:Edge it took a while to learn your style but i think i've got it down now.

Sorry tho didn't realise that i wasn't allowed to express my views.

I'll take my chances running the gauntlet with bingo's death threats. He knows i love him deep down. Even when he's doing his playground enforcer act:)

I'm trying to adjust to your new style.
edge275

Postby ant london » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Nb fat ferret faced fuckpig made me laugh quite a bit. Easy to be funny when there's ten of you chirping up tho Haha
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:56 pm

ant london wrote:Nb fat ferret faced fuckpig made me laugh quite a bit. Easy to be funny when there's ten of you chirping up tho Haha

I'd love to go tit for tat all day with you, but I don't talk to people who stink of piss.
sorry xxx
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:58 pm

ant london wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:

Quick question.

That clear enough?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
ITS THE SOUND OF DA SULK POLICE
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby 9secondlegend » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:01 pm

uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:THANK YOU MANCHESTER CITY FOR RUINING MY PERFECT DAY.
AGAIN YOU BUILD MY HOPES UP AND ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT JUST KNOCK THEM DOWN , YOU THEM SMASH THEM TO BITS AND PISS ALL OVER OVER THEM.
AGAIN.

erm, what?

Are you for real?

Get a grip lad.

Our stock is rising, we will rise again. And again. And again.

ah sorry
well done lads theres always next year. hurrah.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Mase » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:THANK YOU MANCHESTER CITY FOR RUINING MY PERFECT DAY.
AGAIN YOU BUILD MY HOPES UP AND ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT JUST KNOCK THEM DOWN , YOU THEM SMASH THEM TO BITS AND PISS ALL OVER OVER THEM.
AGAIN.

erm, what?

Are you for real?

Get a grip lad.

Our stock is rising, we will rise again. And again. And again.

ah sorry
well done lads theres always next year. hurrah.

PMSL!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby razor400 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Being gracious in defeat confirms you are the better set of fans. So you take some stick from the rag fans but smile to yourself and know they are a club soon to be in crisis and show them you can win or lose with class and dignity, ( something they will never possess). City is 'the' club in ascendancy and the one that all the top teams are looking over their shoulders at. So you lost a big game, is it going to be your last shot at silverware? Of course not! You have your foot in the door now and you will probably butt heads with the rags far more than you used to. It's a new rollercoaster ride that you are on so get used to it. Mrs Razor
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby 9secondlegend » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:17 pm

razor400 wrote:Being gracious in defeat confirms you are the better set of fans. So you take some stick from the rag fans but smile to yourself and know they are a club soon to be in crisis and show them you can win or lose with class and dignity, ( something they will never possess). City is 'the' club in ascendancy and the one that all the top teams are looking over their shoulders at. So you lost a big game, is it going to be your last shot at silverware? Of course not! You have your foot in the door now and you will probably butt heads with the rags far more than you used to. It's a new rollercoaster ride that you are on so get used to it. Mrs Razor

i dont get all this crisis stuff at old trafford.
they are 2nd in the league and in the league cup final.
ok they ar millions of debt , but what is the worst that going to happen? maybe sell rooney? eventually the glazers are going to sell up and get what they can and some billionaire arabs/asians will come in and buy the club and invest millions more.
9secondlegend

Postby razor400 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:22 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
razor400 wrote:Being gracious in defeat confirms you are the better set of fans. So you take some stick from the rag fans but smile to yourself and know they are a club soon to be in crisis and show them you can win or lose with class and dignity, ( something they will never possess). City is 'the' club in ascendancy and the one that all the top teams are looking over their shoulders at. So you lost a big game, is it going to be your last shot at silverware? Of course not! You have your foot in the door now and you will probably butt heads with the rags far more than you used to. It's a new rollercoaster ride that you are on so get used to it. Mrs Razor

ok they ar millions of debt , but what is the worst that going to happen? maybe sell rooney? eventually the glazers are going to sell up and get what they can and some billionaire arabs/asians will come in and buy the club and invest millions more.

They are not millions in debt they are approxiamately a billion pounds in debt and currently cannot afford the repayments on the debt. Plus in the 2012/13 season Fifa is bringing a new rule that players bought by a club can only be purchased with profits made through the club and not by private funding say by the owners. It has to be done by club generated income. The rags will be fucked!
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby edge275 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:24 pm

razor400 wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:

They are not millions in debt they are approxiamately a billion pounds in debt and currently cannot afford the repayments on the debt. Plus in the 2012/13 season Fifa is bringing a new rule that players bought by a club can only be purchased with profits made through the club and not by private funding say by the owners. It has to be done by club generated income. The rags will be fucked!

And so will we!
edge275

Postby 9secondlegend » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:25 pm

razor400 wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:

so our owners last time i read were worth 555billion or somthing like that. even abramovich was worth 55billion 1 billion is a drop in the ocean to these people.
9secondlegend

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:27 pm

If you lot don't calm down then Lewis'll be doing another "lets all join hands" thread in Off Topic......and we really don't need that
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Renato_CTID » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:33 pm

If we would learn a lot from yesterday hard defeat, then Eastlands will be our Theater of Dreams for a long, long time!!!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum