Officiating - He Got Away With One There!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Officiating - He Got Away With One There!

Postby dick dastardley » Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:52 pm

Well itv wankfest start at 7pm tonight. Whereas we played last night and the program started at 7-30. Fucking media coverage of the alleged elite is embarrassing
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby john@staustell » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:40 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Well itv wankfest start at 7pm tonight. Whereas we played last night and the program started at 7-30. Fucking media coverage of the alleged elite is embarrassing

I noticed that. But then found they do kick off earlier
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:19 pm

What about Emmerdale!!?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dimples » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:43 pm

53 mins: YELLOW CARD! Fabinho is in the book. The Brazilian steps on Lemina as the Wolves midfielder slid in to win the ball. It doesn't look great but VAR not getting involved.
Sky Sports' Joe Shread:
"That's a horrible tackle from Fabinho. He's very lucky VAR haven't reviewed this."
Yellow or red?
Fabinho was only booked for this challenge on Lemina. VAR didn't get involved.
67 mins: Sky Sports' Joe Shread:

"Fabinho gets away with another one, tripping Gomes with a late tackle as the Wolves midfielder got away.
"Klopp may be minded to take Fabinho off before he gets sent off."

And at 50 mins: Sky Sports' Joe Shread:

"That's outrageous from Ait-Nouri, completely baffling Konate with a backheeled turn on the byline.
"The Liverpool defender throws himself to the ground and is a little lucky to get a free-kick - Wolves were in."
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby MIAMCFC » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:50 pm

Can anyone see the flaw in referee’s reviewing each other. You just cannot make this shit up. 9 clubs want the best run club in the world stopped at all costs. The same clubs fans if it was a thing would pay anything to transfer our owners into there own club to get the owners they hate out. Yet they go along with the same owners who are rinsing them…
MIAMCFC
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby salford city » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:11 pm

MIAMCFC wrote:Can anyone see the flaw in referee’s reviewing each other. You just cannot make this shit up. 9 clubs want the best run club in the world stopped at all costs. The same clubs fans if it was a thing would pay anything to transfer our owners into there own club to get the owners they hate out. Yet they go along with the same owners who are rinsing them…

Spot on Hazy ironic or what?
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby MIAMCFC » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:15 am

salford city wrote:
MIAMCFC wrote:Can anyone see the flaw in referee’s reviewing each other. You just cannot make this shit up. 9 clubs want the best run club in the world stopped at all costs. The same clubs fans if it was a thing would pay anything to transfer our owners into there own club to get the owners they hate out. Yet they go along with the same owners who are rinsing them…

Having given my brother a massive FUCK OFF after they won a cup we won consecutive years he said was the egg cup.

The same cunts who told the FA to stick the FA Cup they are off to Brazil to make money from a tinpot competition and will catch up League games on there return. Scousers get everyone banned from European competition for years and sing about it to this day as they laugh at Everton. Both seen as clubs to represent the league as shining lights. Only in football would 2 members get away/ support for the shit they have done. The Premier League in name only in my eyes as it fights to protect and return it to the cunts who wanted to do one to earn $ it needs to be brought to its knees.
MIAMCFC
Superman's Underpants

Postby salford city » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:33 am

MIAMCFC wrote:
salford city wrote:

Having given my brother a massive FUCK OFF after they won a cup we won consecutive years he said was the egg cup.

The same cunts who told the FA to stick the FA Cup they are off to Brazil to make money from a tinpot competition and will catch up League games on there return. Scousers get everyone banned from European competition for years and sing about it to this day as they laugh at Everton. Both seen as clubs to represent the league as shining lights. Only in football would 2 members get away/ support for the shit they have done. The Premier League in name only in my eyes as it fights to protect and return it to the cunts who wanted to do one to earn $ it needs to be brought to its knees.

Agreed as the alternative will be a yank led circus of WWE and NFL wirh no relegatiin atwhich point I will be calling it a day. Let's hope that it is us who bring it down. Though looking at the Beeb they seem to be going after Newcastle as well to further protect the paddypower derby participants interests
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby MIAMCFC » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:01 pm

salford city wrote:
MIAMCFC wrote:
salford city wrote:

Agreed as the alternative will be a yank led circus of WWE and NFL wirh no relegatiin atwhich point I will be calling it a day. Let's hope that it is us who bring it down. Though looking at the Beeb they seem to be going after Newcastle as well to further protect the paddypower derby participants interests

When Spurs are playing Arsenal in Washington in a Premier League game the sheep will realise the magnitude of what they allowed. Mouthpieces like Gobby and Jordan will be on the payroll. As for the Geordies. To late the cartel is $$$$$$$ members only. City will expose it as Madrid Barca Roma AC Inter and Juve await the green light.
MIAMCFC
Superman's Underpants

Postby Mase » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:17 pm

Danny Simpson yesterday -

The ex-Leicester defender, 36, said: ‘I remember Clattenburg. Wow. I think he should've sent someone off. He said something like, “I should've sent you off there but I want you to win it”.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:53 am

Mase wrote:Danny Simpson yesterday -

The ex-Leicester defender, 36, said: ‘I remember Clattenburg. Wow. I think he should've sent someone off. He said something like, “I should've sent you off there but I want you to win it”.

When you think about it mate, and are rational, the decisions we face weekly can only point no mater who you support to at best dodgy as it gets.From Phil Dowd inventing a hand ball at Anfield in the League Cup SF on Michah to Rashfords wtf moment, Inside some WhatsApp group or sms lies the truth that City are being cheated. My West Ham in laws from 74yrr father in law to younger generations they see it. The biased is clear as day. If that goal by Bruno had happened v Spurs or Chelsea at the Boleyn it would have seen a riot. One Journalist Martin Samuel one has had our back, whilst this shit continues. I think David Gill is at the heart of this coordinated with the clubs who have been to comfortable sharing the cake about. Scum rinsed Scousers rinsed Spurs under Levy winning nothing but lauded for being 700 mill in debt , nice stadium tbf. With Gobby Neville and Chelsea’s Simon Jordan making it up as he goes as cheerleaders both employed by SLY/Talksport. City must do what we do and have done, run rings around the old guard and smash them and this BS once and for all.
MIAMCFC
Superman's Underpants

Postby Original Dub » Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:13 am

"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby Dimples » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:49 am

Original Dub wrote:Pep knows damn well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -City.html

Gloves are off.
He details one aspect of how we are refereed differently, says he does not communicate with the PL because of the charges they brought and says he does not care.
IMO that is a very public 'fuck you' to the PL.
Two schools of thought, he is rattled and is losing the plot or he is very confident that City will prevail.
Time as ever will tell, my feeling is that City are very confident of beating the PL, Pep would not say stuff like that without the ok from the club.

I just hope all of this does not distract the players and affect playing results and transfers in.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Mase » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:00 am

Dimples wrote:I just hope all of this does not distract the players and affect playing results and transfers in.

We’re trying to sign Bellingham and Haaland’s agent is everywhere telling us Madrid is every players dream.

So fuckin stupid and I hope the club has had a word with her.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:09 pm

Mase wrote:
Dimples wrote:I just hope all of this does not distract the players and affect playing results and transfers in.

We’re trying to sign Bellingham and Haaland’s agent is everywhere telling us Madrid is every players dream.

So fuckin stupid and I hope the club has had a word with her.

Mate scousers and fucking Hendo at the WC being his dad, almost grooming, reality they are for sale/skint/want a super league same with all yank owned clubs, quiet but not gone away…… We just need a leak to expose them all, unless of course City have all the ammo from the botched breakaway.
MIAMCFC
Superman's Underpants

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:16 pm

Will we need this thread following the shithousery from Newcastle?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:18 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Will we need this thread following the shithousery from Newcastle?

We need this thread every fucking single game.

Both for us to show how we’ve somehow once again been ass fucked and for the red shite to see how they got away with one again
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:25 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Will we need this thread following the shithousery from Newcastle?

We need this thread every fucking single game.

Both for us to show how we’ve somehow once again been ass fucked and for the red shite to see how they got away with one again

For the record, I like it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:20 pm

Different rules.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gmercer1 » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:21 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Different rules.

It gets worse week by week.
This ref should be nowhere near a premier league match…..oh wait……
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum