Time to be gracious

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Time to be gracious

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:If we would learn a lot from yesterday hard defeat, then Eastlands will be our Theater of Dreams for a long, long time!!!

I'm sure something was lost in translation there, but no thanks, I don't want a theatre of dreams.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby razor400 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:36 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
razor400 wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:
razor400 wrote:Being gracious in defeat confirms you are the better set of fans. So you take some stick from the rag fans but smile to yourself and know they are a club soon to be in crisis and show them you can win or lose with class and dignity, ( something they will never possess). City is 'the' club in ascendancy and the one that all the top teams are looking over their shoulders at. So you lost a big game, is it going to be your last shot at silverware? Of course not! You have your foot in the door now and you will probably butt heads with the rags far more than you used to. It's a new rollercoaster ride that you are on so get used to it. Mrs Razor

i dont get all this crisis stuff at old trafford.
they are 2nd in the league and in the league cup final.
ok they ar millions of debt , but what is the worst that going to happen? maybe sell rooney? eventually the glazers are going to sell up and get what they can and some billionaire arabs/asians will come in and buy the club and invest millions more.

They are not millions in debt they are approxiamately a billion pounds in debt and currently cannot afford the repayments on the debt. Plus in the 2012/13 season Fifa is bringing a new rule that players bought by a club can only be purchased with profits made through the club and not by private funding say by the owners. It has to be done by club generated income. The rags will be fucked!

so our owners last time i read were worth 555billion or somthing like that. even abramovich was worth 55billion 1 billion is a drop in the ocean to these people.

Those figures are a bit out my friend. Ambramovich is down to about 5 - 10 billion I believe the figures quoted for your owners are of the royal family in total. Plus all this money is not sat in their pockets it is in investments. And no one is going to spend a billion plus on a football team and then invest a third or more again to stabalise Utd. It doesn't make good business sense in the current economic climate. And why talk about those two lol they already have clubs. There is not the money out there at the moment and won't be for a good while to come. That is why the future of the rags is doomed.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby edge275 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:If we would learn a lot from yesterday hard defeat, then Eastlands will be our Theater of Dreams for a long, long time!!!

Yes, mates!!!!!!!!!!!
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:41 pm

edge275 wrote:

Yes, mates!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Pair of funny cunts
Original Dub

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Original Dub wrote:Pair of funny cunts

I hope you're not aiming that at moi?
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Pair of funny cunts

I hope you're not aiming that at moi?

Ah I wanted to start a row as part of the mourning process, but I don't think I have enough fire in my belly today...

Rain check...
Original Dub

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Hows this for gracious. Is there a worst time to be on telly FFS (im the one on the right)

Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Lee's Alter Ego wrote:Hows this for gracious. Is there a worst time to be on telly FFS (im the one on the right)

Who is the arse bandit to the right of you?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Lee's Alter Ego wrote:Hows this for gracious. Is there a worst time to be on telly FFS (im the one on the right)

You look like Bacon face has just dipped his saggy balls in your dinner.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Lees Alter Ego » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm

johnpb78 wrote:

[img]/img]

Who is the arse bandit to the right of you?

Thats my brother......nah havent a clue who he was, just your bog standard arse bandit i guess (apologises if hes on this board im sure your alright really).....I also saw Noel Gallagher at the match, good to see he sits in with the rest of us.
Lees Alter Ego
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby craigmcfc » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:05 pm

You look better (and happier) as a smurf
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Renato_CTID » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:49 pm

johnpb78 wrote:

I'm sure something was lost in translation there, but no thanks, I don't want a theatre of dreams.

What I mean is: if we learn to keep the ball much more than actually, City of Manchester Stadium shall be the place where all other squads lose!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

What I mean is: if we learn to keep the ball much more than actually, City of Manchester Stadium shall be the place where all other squads lose!

I understood you mate, its just there's a bit of raw feeling on here today and hatred for the scum is at fever pitch.

Forza City chief ;)
Original Dub

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum