** Official Match Thread: Scum Home **

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ** Official Match Thread: Scum Home **

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Bellemy was the worse fuckjing player on the park today.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Vhero » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Kladze wrote:To allow that to happen three times in one season is fucking criminal.

They should all have left the field thinking of themselves as wankers.

Because in me eyes that's what they were.

WANKERS!

They will still moan though about double training sessions.. They need fucking triple sessions it seams to learn how to fucking pass a ball..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby CityGer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:59 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Bellemy was the worse fuckjing player on the park today.

Agreed, SWP made a total cunt of things when he came on though.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:02 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
paddyblue wrote:bellamy (i think )was free with the ball on the left 30 seconds left and put the fucking ball accross the field, where there was really only two choices, take the draw or bring the ball forward

Bellemy was fucking shite today ..absolute shit he was.

Agree, he should have been subed, not Ade or AJ. I think Mancini blew it with his decisions.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Dubaimancityfan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
paddyblue wrote:bellamy (i think )was free with the ball on the left 30 seconds left and put the fucking ball accross the field, where there was really only two choices, take the draw or bring the ball forward

Bellemy was fucking shite today ..absolute shit he was.

Agree, he should have been subed, not Ade or AJ. I think Mancini blew it with his decisions.

He blew it big fucking time....stupid stupid decision to keep Bellemy on the pitch when even a blind man could see he was having a fucking shite game...he couldnt pass, he couldnt even fucking cross and thats why the fans gave him shit for it.

wanker..disgracefull performance from these plebs.....Im going on holiday tomorrow and I better go with at least a chelsea win in the bag,
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Let's pray Chelsea hammer Spurs tonight.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 pm

CityGer wrote:
Dubaimancityfan wrote:
CityGer wrote:
mr_nool wrote:
CityGer wrote:SWP, well done.

Agree, I was cussing for my self when he lost the ball, thinking it could cost us. And it did.

I'm sick of it and I'm sick of the adulation he gets because 'he's a blue'. No he's not and he's a fucking awful footballer.

A complete liability, no nous, no brain, well done shauny, you fucking useless cunt. Your mates worked hard for that point until your empty head threw it away. Cunt.

Don't know what you were talking about. It was a bad pass from Bellamy and SWP had no chance to control it. Bellers had the ball and should have rune forward with it, instead he gave it away and they scored.

Bollox, have you ever controlled a football?

It's not that fucking hard.

Double bollox. Watch the replay, SWP didn't even get to touch it. It went straight to Vidic.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby viking the Odd » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:14 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:Let's pray Chelsea hammer Spurs tonight.

I would not bet on it.
viking the Odd
Robinho's Step Over

Postby everyonehatesus » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:18 pm

What ever happens later the scum now now will have a reason to beat spurs next week.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Vhero » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:19 pm

everyonehatesus wrote:What ever happens later the scum now now will have a reason to beat spurs next week.

If Chelsea win tonight even more so..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby crossan » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:22 pm

I am so embarassed its not true,I was in the printers arms Cheadle,the place was heaving but a great atmosphere,split pretty evenly between Blue and Red no trouble at all but I wanted the ground to open up when they scored..................
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby shawzy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Just been shopping pissed up and abused every rag scum i had the pleasure to set my eyes on..Twats i fuckin hate them.Chelsea will do the biz later and make my day alot better.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Wrong tactics today I'm afraid. AJ and Bellers looked like they had been told to sit deep and just try to make it on the break, but when they did, there was no-one up with them so the the play was wasted. Then, Mancio brings AJ off for the slowest bloke in NATO, sticks him in the centre with 2 other defensive midfieldersand leaves the flank totally bare!

Wasn't really impressed with anyone today, but I will give a special mention to the ref who somehow failed to see anything wrong with Uniteds first half challenges, yet decided to book our lads on a whim. Plus the endless breaking up of play really began to piss me off. No excuse though, we just failed to take it to 'em!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby CityGer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:38 pm

CityGer wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
CityGer wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Agree, I was cussing for my self when he lost the ball, thinking it could cost us. And it did.

I'm sick of it and I'm sick of the adulation he gets because 'he's a blue'. No he's not and he's a fucking awful footballer.

A complete liability, no nous, no brain, well done shauny, you fucking useless cunt. Your mates worked hard for that point until your empty head threw it away. Cunt.

You'd think he was the only player to give the ball away in the whole 90 minutes.

Win as a team, lose as a team.

Not quite at our best today. We'll have to be next week.

OK, tell me, given the stage of the game :

Could he/should he have kept the ball?

Would/could AJ or Bellars have kept the ball in that sitution?

Did he make a fucking brainless decision?

Still no answer, Tokyo?
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Attack= tried hard but completely brainless, consistantly picking the wrong pass & giving away posession. Defence= some great tackles but riddled with unforced mistakes exactly the same as earlier in the seaon, lucky to get away without letting in 4-5. Midfield (2) worked their balls off when outnumbered, particularly DeJong. What a shame he had to go off as it was obvious his energy would be severely missed. Luckily, with some of our players dead on their feet, we did have the ideal pitbull MK2 to bring on in Zabeleta. FUCKING DOH!

Manager, well done for attacking the rags & trying to win the game. Unfortunately, then started playing chess with footballers & once again got taken apart. His substitutions were those of an utter fucking wanker. Vieira? was he brought on A) to shore the game up or B) to try & win it? Anyone know? Johnson for SWP was a possibility. Johnson for Vieira? DO ME A FUCKING FAVOUR!!

To shore up the game you bring on Zabba, to go for the win you bring on SWP or you leave on Johnson. Adebayor off SWP on? Now tired defenders have no outball. Taking the fucking piss having brought on Vieira. Who's SWP crossing to btw? Tevez was running on fucking fumes by then. If it was to defend; why not Zabeleta, Ned was gasping for breath why not help him? And finally; IRELAND to slip the ball through to knackered Tevez? To help with the defence? What? Hid from the ball, flicked it to nobody & didn't give a fuck.

Meanwhile at the other end; on come 2 wide players & a CF WHO ARE FRESH & CAN RUN. Ferguson got Mancini's chessboard & took a great big shit right in the middle of it. NO MORE TACTICAL BULLSHIT OR HARRY & O'NEIL WILL TAKE THE PISS AS WELL.

As for Ireland, a rag player would have sprinted back to fill the holes, he didn't. He's a self centred wanker. Do one.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:49 pm

CityGer wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
CityGer wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

You'd think he was the only player to give the ball away in the whole 90 minutes.

Win as a team, lose as a team.

Not quite at our best today. We'll have to be next week.

OK, tell me, given the stage of the game :

Could he/should he have kept the ball?

Would/could AJ or Bellars have kept the ball in that sitution?

Did he make a fucking brainless decision?

He made a decision.

Winger in "trying to beat full-back" shocker.

Every player makes decisions, some wrong and some right, including the two you mention. Sometimes they turn out great and sometimes they don't.

I don't know what Johnson or Bellamy would have done. Try asking Uri Geller.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:50 pm

CityGer wrote:Still no answer, Tokyo?

Yeah, you are clearly far too clever for me.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Blue Toy » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:54 pm

I am amazed at the amount of stick for SWP.

I didn't see AJ beat Evra once... something Shaun managed to do twice in his time on the pitch.

Ok, so he gave the ball away in the lead up to their goal but as Tokyo has already said "Winger in tackled by fullback shocker".
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby CityGer » Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
CityGer wrote:Still no answer, Tokyo?

Yeah, you are clearly far too clever for me.

That's evident from your answer.

SWP, as usual, let us down and had a shocker....Don't slag him though, he's a blue. He only wants £85k a week to stay with us..........
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Blue Toy wrote:I am amazed at the amount of stick for SWP.

I didn't see AJ beat Evra once... something Shaun managed to do twice in his time on the pitch.

Ok, so he gave the ball away in the lead up to their goal but as Tokyo has already said "Winger in tackled by fullback shocker".

Aj had a go a few times & beat him a few times but Evra's good. I didn't see AJ swapped over to go at Neville once; another tactical opportunity missed. If Ireland & co had tried they could have got back & covered for the goal. Not SWP's fault imo.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum