City to ask permission for Joe to come back [merged]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: City to ask permission for Joe to come back [merged]

Postby Beeks » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Wooders wrote:
eastlandsblue wrote:Harts been quoted, as saying, he would prefer to finish his loan at Brum. If I was Joe Hart, my main priority would be to show US just how good he is, and make that point to Mancini, by getting City in the CL

Exactly, not a cool move by Joe, he should be chomping at the bit to come back and help HIS CLUB out.

I think he probably sees it as the perfect opportunity to throw his dummy out of the pram that we didn't have faith in him first time round.
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Wooders wrote:
eastlandsblue wrote:Harts been quoted, as saying, he would prefer to finish his loan at Brum. If I was Joe Hart, my main priority would be to show US just how good he is, and make that point to Mancini, by getting City in the CL

Exactly, not a cool move by Joe, he should be chomping at the bit to come back and help HIS CLUB out.

Hart has to be seen as being loyal to the club that are paying his wages. At the moment that is not us.

I imagine Hart would go straight into the team, but for me Fulop would be on the bench.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Wooders wrote:

I think he probably sees it as the perfect opportunity to throw his dummy out of the pram that we didn't have faith in him first time round.

Well wouldn't that be the fucking most stupid thing he could ever do, given his chance to cement his place in a champions league side?

I doubt it TBH mate, I'd say he meant he didn't expect to come back, rather than he didn't want to.

I actually believe him coming back would give us a bit of a lift right now and we need one IMO.
Original Dub

Postby Kladze » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Am I the only one who can see that Spurs, Villa, and Liverpool have valid objections to the possibility of Hart coming back?
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:31 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Wooders wrote:

He has the chance to come back and help us get into the Champions League.

why any keeper as young as Joe and wanting to prove himself with the best would'nt come back and have his name in the history books at this club if we do manage to get into the Champions League all because he's pissed off we didnt have faith in him?

He's very foolish imo If that's the way he's thinking
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:33 pm

Kladze wrote:Am I the only one who can see that Spurs, Villa, and Liverpool have valid objections to the possibility of Hart coming back?

Who cares?

As long as the Premier League say it's ok i could'nt give a fuck what Spurs, Villa and Liverpool think about it.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby OliverHardy » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:34 pm

some pure City hating and jealousy going on here http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A67172808
One particular eeedyot

"Sorry, but I just don't get this. We keep having it rammed down our throats that City are super rich. How come then, that they find themselves in this situation? It's gross mismanagement, and they should receive no sympathy and no rules should be changed, bent or otherwise."

So having 3 of our 4 squad goalkeepers injured is gross mismanagement?! pathetic jealousy

Shay Given - Injured
Stuart Taylor - Injured
Gunnar Nielson - 23
David González Giraldo - injured

Its simple, we should DEMAND Brum give us back Hart or we'll buy their club and burn it down.

On a serious note, cant believe there is sooo much fuss being made about this, smacks of the sensationalism on any matter relating to City these days
OliverHardy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby ENIAM NAM » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Wooders wrote:

why any keeper as young as Joe and wanting to prove himself with the best would'nt come back and have his name in the history books at this club if we do manage to get into the Champions League all because he's pissed off we didnt have faith in him?

Or maybe he is just saying that publically, because there is still a chance that he could be there until the end of the season, whilst privately he is telling City to try and get him back?

We just don't know!!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mike J » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:36 pm

Kladze wrote:Am I the only one who can see that Spurs, Villa, and Liverpool have valid objections to the possibility of Hart coming back?

fuck them, they would be doing EXACTLY the same thing if they were in our position.

beside 'arry has already said he once did the same thing at west ham.

it was rejected though.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:38 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:
Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Wooders wrote:

Or maybe he is just saying that publically, because there is still a chance that he could be there until the end of the season, whilst privately he is telling City to try and get him back?

We just don't know!!

Very true but i was just running with the idear that IBH was talking about.
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:53 pm

I hope Hart comes back and saves 2 penalties..one against the Vile and the other against the Yids.........and scores from a corner in the last minute against west spam to win us the game.

Arry would die from violent twitching and O´neil would cry.

Now that would be fucking funny.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Florida Blue » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I hope Hart comes back and saves 2 penalties..one against the Vile and the other against the Yids.........and scores from a corner in the last minute against west spam to win us the game.

Arry would die from violent twitching and O´neil would cry.

Now that would be fucking funny.

PMSL laughing, I was laughing pretty hard at the rants of OriginalDub (my hero for the day entertainment wise), but this just outclassed that.
I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I am all out of bubblegum.
Florida Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mr fu » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:24 pm

If Joe Hart had got himself injured a couple of months ago, I wonder where he'd be now? And who would be paying his wages?
BOON ARMY!
mr fu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.
My favourite player is: MIA

Postby daved » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Hart-break for City
27/04/2010 - 20:43:50

Manchester City have been advised by the Premier League that they will not be able to recall Joe Hart from Birmingham to solve their goalkeeper crisis.

The club approached league chiefs after injuries to Shay Given, Stuart Taylor and David Gonzalez, leaving Gunnar Nielsen as the only keeper.

City asked whether they would be allowed to recall Hart, who is on a season-long loan at Birmingham, and have now been told that would not be acceptable – but that they would be allowed to sign Sunderland’s third-choice keeper Marton Fulop as cover.

It is understood that the Premier League board felt that allowing Hart, chosen as the keeper in the PFA’s team of the year and a likely member of England’s World Cup squad, would be too much of an advantage to City in their battle for fourth place and qualification for the Champions League.

City’s main rivals for fourth spot, Tottenham and Aston Villa, have both been keeping a watchful eye on the situation while Birmingham have been talking about the possibility of compensation for any cut in prize money should they drop places in the league table if Hart were return to Eastlands.

The Premier League have been at pains to avoid any possibility of legal action by member clubs following Sheffield United’s successful challenge to West Ham over the Carlos Tevez affair.
daved
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: The Blues

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:08 pm

What a fucking joke. We are allowed to get a keeper but we are not allowed to get our OWN keeper?

Fucking cunts.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby citytilidie » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 pm

that is only from the irish sunday business post, fingers crossed its bull sh!t
It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't.
citytilidie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby daved » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:13 pm

I hope you are right but it does not sound like bullshit.
daved
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: The Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:14 pm

daved wrote:Hart-break for City
27/04/2010 - 20:43:50

Manchester City have been advised by the Premier League that they will not be able to recall Joe Hart from Birmingham to solve their goalkeeper crisis.

The club approached league chiefs after injuries to Shay Given, Stuart Taylor and David Gonzalez, leaving Gunnar Nielsen as the only keeper.

City asked whether they would be allowed to recall Hart, who is on a season-long loan at Birmingham, and have now been told that would not be acceptable – but that they would be allowed to sign Sunderland’s third-choice keeper Marton Fulop as cover.

It is understood that the Premier League board felt that allowing Hart, chosen as the keeper in the PFA’s team of the year and a likely member of England’s World Cup squad, would be too much of an advantage to City in their battle for fourth place and qualification for the Champions League.

City’s main rivals for fourth spot, Tottenham and Aston Villa, have both been keeping a watchful eye on the situation while Birmingham have been talking about the possibility of compensation for any cut in prize money should they drop places in the league table if Hart were return to Eastlands.

The Premier League have been at pains to avoid any possibility of legal action by member clubs following Sheffield U***d’s successful challenge to West Ham over the Carlos Tevez affair.

If that is true then the PL are just a bunch of cheating twats. Joe Hart is a City player first and foremost and should be allowed to return if both clubs agree. How can the PL state that you cannot bring your own player in but can get a far inferior player who may have allegiances elsewhere.

We have lost one of the PLs best keepers in Shay and a more than decent number 2 in Stu Taylor, yet they would sanction a keeper who has let in about 30 goals in 15 appearances. I'd rather see Gunner step upto the plate and fight for the shirt than have someone who would be paid off to see us lose!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 pm

We better not loan out Hart or Weiss next season otherwise Ill be very very upset.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:We better not loan out Hart or Weiss next season otherwise Ill be very very upset.

Me too. What do you say, you and me twatting Cook and Marwood if they do loan him out?
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum