Post Match comments Welsh runts V Man City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Post Match comments Welsh runts V Man City

Postby JonnyAsh » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:24 am

TheReturnOfTheSpecialOne wrote:
Rodders wrote:
Cit.revenge wrote:Leaders ??? we have no defense we had 3 goals in our net from Cardiff(these line up back four get 9 goals in 3 games AC, Arsenal Cardiff), Yaya don't wanna run, and hes so slow when he is not in mood . Hart don't rule hes goalkeeper space , Garcia is not CB.We had one counter attack whole game .These is how u brake this side like Cardiff, when they have a ball u let them few pass then whole line press them,they make mistake u take ball counter and goal.We did not press them once . we play like it s a basketball. Our turn to attack, their turn to attack (then wait until they set up their wall so Yaya can touch ball 20754 times and pass it on closed side).And what is worse we had them, we score goal like rags from nothing .Then it was just to take ball ,keep ball until they come out and score few more. But no, one guy go past Yaya who watch him ,then Fernandhino think ahhh let Clichy finish this ,he let him go also.So three players are there but only Clichy defend and ball go in, Hart save, three our players there but nobody clear ball. That is had nothing with leader .That is overpaid lazy fuckers who thinks that we will win just because they come and they have names.Cardiff run more , wanna win more and that is whole story.After 1 0 if we give 80% we would win . but we drop from 50% on 30 % that is all .We let them score so they can go back to original plan with even more adrenalin and strength . I was thinking with new coach they will have flair to show how good the are, but some of them or all of them just play when they feel like it.I had a hole in my stomach yesterday from that game. If they play 100 % they would win and that is that .We need them to run and fight for every ball ,that is how u win. Fuck the quality of players if they watch guy run pass them. I was thiking of Barry a lot yesterday and how much guy work for some lazy ass, but fans don't see that until Cardiff put three in your net and Kolo why the fuck we let him go so we can have Garcia FFS!!!

I've just gone blind looking at that. It's like the Matrix

James Joyce was a City fan?

Wasn't he Lord Haw Haw?
JonnyAsh
Darius Vassell's Composure

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum