Other games this weekend

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Other games this weekend

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:29 pm

nottsblue wrote:Surely the third was offside?

Yep. That and cans decision poor.

Almost every game now
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:38 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

Almost every game now

Very strange, if you can put it like that. I do wonder if the refereeing would have been different if the Rags had won?

As always though, who gives a fuck when it's not us (isn't that the mentality of the PL?). Our priority is ourselves and with 2 games in-gand over the Dippers, on the same points, I think we're in a decent position.

The PL will drop any team for the Rags but they are now stook between two of their favourite Sky 4, Arse or Dippers.

We need to punch it down their throats this weekend and take the initiative. I'm looking forward to meeting Gollum again.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:39 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

Almost every game now

Not sure if that win for the Dippers was the best result as far as we're concerned.

I wouldn't have minded a draw, but now the Scum are only one point behind the Arsenic and could be potentially closing in on 5th place.

On the other hand, we're on the same points as Livelypoo but with two games in hand, so it's all up to ourselves, but I much prefer all our rivals to drop points in some way. :? :?
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:41 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Almost every game now

Not sure if that win for the Dippers was the best result as far as we're concerned.

I wouldn't have minded a draw, but now the Scum are only one point behind the Arsenic and could be potentially closing in on 5th place.

On the other hand, we're on the same points as Livelypoo but with two games in hand, so it's all up to ourselves, but I much prefer all our rivals to drop points in some way. :? :?

At this point, probably the best result.

As you mention, Rags are closer to 5th, but what is fifth?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PrezIke » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:42 pm

City64 wrote:Fair play to Jeff Stelling on soccer Saturday , he keeps saying if the big nose cunt (zlatan) doesn't get a minimum 3 game retrospective ban there will be a massive outcry , Gary Lineker also tweeting the same ......... hope MOTD go to town on it tonight ??? lets see !

The fact that this is actually a discussion at all says quite a bit about perceived bias with the FA towards Utd.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:00 pm

PrezIke wrote:
City64 wrote:Fair play to Jeff Stelling on soccer Saturday , he keeps saying if the big nose cunt (zlatan) doesn't get a minimum 3 game retrospective ban there will be a massive outcry , Gary Lineker also tweeting the same ......... hope MOTD go to town on it tonight ??? lets see !

The fact that this is actually a discussion at all says quite a bit about perceived bias with the FA towards Utd.

The fact that Maureen stated the ref had a good game is all you need to know about what unfolded. Without Beekers elbow he'd have surely hot the roof. Fight the battles you can win, and all that.

It was obvious, and I've not seen it yet.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby PrezIke » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:06 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

The fact that Maureen stated the ref had a good game is all you need to know about what unfolded. Without Beekers elbow he'd have surely hot the roof. Fight the battles you can win, and all that.

Hah, I missed that. Did he really say that? Wow. What a sad man.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:05 pm

PrezIke wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
PrezIke wrote:

Hah, I missed that. Did he really say that? Wow. What a sad man.

He sure did. Just realised I'm fixated on the cheating corrupt system so I'm gonna pipe down now and look forward to the game that matters.

PS. The cunts!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:36 pm

I've heard that MourinhoScum has been moaning again and saying that they missed a penalty today because Ibrahimovitch and Pogba have both stopped taking them in training..........and the reason they've stopped taking them in training is, by all accounts, because the Manure never get given any in League games. :o :o :o

No sane or serious person could be that unbelievably ridiculous.

Totally farcical.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:58 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Almost every game now

It's all very difficult MC so I prefer to divert myself by trying to pronounce the name of Stoke's first manager from outside the UK.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:27 am

soo...what did they say??
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby john@staustell » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:22 am

Moonchesteri wrote:

They did bang on about a ban being inevitable, to the point where the FA is pushed into the corner. Have to say they didn't use the same description of the player :D
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:04 am

john@staustell wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:

They did bang on about a ban being inevitable, to the point where the FA is pushed into the corner. Have to say they didn't use the same description of the player :D

I'm surprised the rags game was chosen to be one of the last given all the discussion points.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:14 am

london blue 2 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:

I'm surprised the rags game was chosen to be one of the last given all the discussion points.

Thought that as well. Trying to bury bad news?
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby john@staustell » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:24 am

SSN doing a RAG PR job this morning. Trying to reverse the damage done by Stelling etc.

They even had Shrek on saying that the elbow was just two players going for the ball. But also he was too far away to see it. Silly cunt
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:42 am

nottsblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:

Seemed that way. Maybe it's just because they're awful and extended coverage of a 90 million pound donkey is bad for ratings.

*where is that horse and ball gif when you need it*
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:13 am

john@staustell wrote:SSN doing a RAG PR job this morning. Trying to reverse the damage done by Stelling etc.

They even had Shrek on saying that the elbow was just two players going for the ball. But also he was too far away to see it. Silly cunt

And he also saw the "stamp". When his back was turned and he was looking the other way.
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Justified logic » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:37 am

london blue 2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

Seemed that way. Maybe it's just because they're awful and extended coverage of a 90 million pound donkey is bad for ratings.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=*wher ... u+need+it*

Not seen this one before. Seems more apt for the scum somehow.

Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:51 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:

Almost every game now

It's all very difficult MC so I prefer to divert myself by trying to pronounce the name of Stoke's first manager from outside the UK.

I know what you mean JC, although the anglicised version looks as though it might make it a bit easier, even though it's probably far from the correct pronunciation.

I also thought the second part of Mr Thordarson's surname (for want of a better description) could lead to all sorts of fiery puns, if one were so inclined.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby PeterParker » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:54 am

Justified logic wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=*wher ... u+need+it*

Not seen this one before. Seems more apt for the scum somehow.

I missed the Big Ed gif.

Eddiiiin Dzeeeekooo, oo oo ooo
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum