Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Alexis/Alexi Sanchez

Postby ENIAM NAM » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 pm

dazby wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

This I believe. If money was his prime motivation he’d be a rag already.

If money was his prime motivation surely he’d wait until June 1st?

Funny feeling all’s not done here yet.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 pm

fangsanalsatan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:"You go to bed with Alexis Sanchez and wake up with Jonny Evans"

:lol: :lol:

All while thinking about Aleks Kolarov.

Watch your mouth!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:36 pm

dazby wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Unfortunately i dont. Still think he’ll end up at United
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:
dazby wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I don’t think it’s about Sanchez now though
I heard Mickey Terry & Ian want comparable signing on fee for him going to the Arse as Sanchez is getting from Manure . And The kicker is
Mickey and Moaning Moureen have the same Agent. Funny as fuck if true
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:47 pm

carolina-blue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
dazby wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I don’t think it’s about Sanchez now though
I heard Mickey Terry & Ian want comparable signing on fee for him going to the Arse as Sanchez is getting from Manure . And The kicker is
Mickey and Moaning Moureen have the same Agent. Funny as fuck if true

Mickey's agent is Raiola.
Milky Moo's is Mendes.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Very quiet today this saga , rags getting fucked over royally by both Sánchez agent and Micky & Terry’s agent it seems . It couldn’t happen to a nicer set of cunts to be fair !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Sanchez is not a city fan. He has turned us down before. No way he or his agent would join us for £50k-£100k per week less than the Rags are offering. I do hope it collapses though after Maureen so confidently made it public
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:52 pm

£500 thousand per week, apparently. But it's all about 'playing time'. if this turns out to be true (4 1/2 year deal) then the poisonous one has sown the seeds of destruction for that club. Insane deal.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby simplytolmie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:19 pm

My feelings on Sanchez are that the deal was done with the player to come last Summer, but arsenal being the absolute shower that they are fucked it up royally and couldn’t get someone in.

Pep then decides to wait till the following summer and we wait. Jesus getting injured resurrected our interest to get the deal done earlier but Arsenal again asking silly money for him. We say no and then miraculously United are in for him, I suspect offered to them by Arsenal trying to force our hand.

We come out and distance ourselves from him saying we are out of the running to sign him in “this window”. Interest use of words.

Now United only interested if they sell The Armenian to Arsenal and Wenger isn’t a fan.

I can’t see a deal being done unless Arsenal reduce their asking price to £10m or we will wait till summer.

My belief is Sanchez wants to come to us. We want him.

Watch this space....
simplytolmie
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:47 pm

simplytolmie wrote:My feelings on Sanchez are that the deal was done with the player to come last Summer, but arsenal being the absolute shower that they are fucked it up royally and couldn’t get someone in.

Pep then decides to wait till the following summer and we wait. Jesus getting injured resurrected our interest to get the deal done earlier but Arsenal again asking silly money for him. We say no and then miraculously United are in for him, I suspect offered to them by Arsenal trying to force our hand.

We come out and distance ourselves from him saying we are out of the running to sign him in “this window”. Interest use of words.

Now United only interested if they sell The Armenian to Arsenal and Wenger isn’t a fan.

I can’t see a deal being done unless Arsenal reduce their asking price to £10m or we will wait till summer.

My belief is Sanchez wants to come to us. We want him.

Watch this space....

If you believe the media reports, we did want him but apparently his (or his agents) demands for more money meant Pep and Txiki took this as Sanchez not fully committed to Pep and we pulled out. So even if the money gets sorted out or Sanchez goes back to his original stance of only wanting Pep, we may no longer be interested.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:05 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:If you believe the media reports, we did want him but apparently his (or his agents) demands for more money meant Pep and Txiki took this as Sanchez not fully committed to Pep and we pulled out. So even if the money gets sorted out or Sanchez goes back to his original stance of only wanting Pep, we may no longer be interested.

And there you have it.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Chinners » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:07 pm

Alexis Sanchez and Henrikh Mkhitaryan transfer latest: Manchester United and Arsenal swap deal draws closer
Miguel Delaney Chief Football Writer - The Independent
The fine details of Sanchez’s move to Old Trafford have now been finalised, with the Chilean set to sign a contract until 2022 that will give him weekly wages of over £400k
Manchester United and Arsenal both hope that big new signings could be ready to play at the weekend, as the effective swap of Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Alexis Sanchez draws closer.
The fine details of Sanchez’s move to Old Trafford have been finalised, with the Chilean set to sign a contract until 2022 that will give him wages of over £400,000. United are also willing to pay agents’ fees of up to £10m that both Manchester City and Chelsea balked at.
Among a few reasons that Arsenal favoured United’s offer over City’s was because Mkhitaryan was put forward as a potential replacement, and Arsene Wenger believes the player can thrive at the Emirates in a way that hasn't really happened at Old Trafford.
The Armenian was initially cool on the move, and wanted to become Arsenal’s best paid player to go, but sources close to proceedings say there has been significant progress over the last 24 hours.
While nothing is signed yet and there is haggling over whether Arsenal match his plus-£150,000 wages at United, the general feeling about the move has changed, and it is seen as quite likely rather than having a slim chance.
Up until Tuesday night, most were instead talking about how difficult it was to do, with Mkhitaryan's agent Mino Raiola stating that the player would only decide when ready. The situation has now changed to the extent that sources are now talking about players making club debuts this weekend.
United travel to Burnley on Saturday, while Arsenal host Crystal Palace on the same day.
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:10 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:If you believe the media reports, we did want him but apparently his (or his agents) demands for more money meant Pep and Txiki took this as Sanchez not fully committed to Pep and we pulled out. So even if the money gets sorted out or Sanchez goes back to his original stance of only wanting Pep, we may no longer be interested.

And there you have it.

Well thats all we have to go on for this transfer. No club, or direct people involved are saying anything. The post i was responding to is a collection of assumptions garnered from media reports.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Saul Goodman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:21 pm

500k/wk? You can have him
Saul Goodman
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Bernardo Silva

Postby sheblue » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:06 pm

Saul Goodman wrote:500k/wk? You can have him

Surprised its not a mill a week now.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Chinners » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm

sheblue wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:500k/wk? You can have him

Surprised its not a mill a week now.

By the end of this week it just might be!
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Even I don't believe the figures quoted. Rags do bring in players for big money but that's usually for their commercial potential, which I don't think Sanchez has. They'll obviously pay more than us as that what we thought was viable on and off the field, where the Rags are in a scrap to stay in the CL, but those figures don't add up.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mase » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:18 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Even I don't believe the figures quoted. Rags do bring in players for big money but that's usually for their commercial potential, which I don't think Sanchez has. They'll obviously pay more than us as that what we thought was viable on and off the field, where the Rags are in a scrap to stay in the CL, but those figures don't add up.

Outside of that shithole country Chile I don’t think anyone is actually arsed about him.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby everyonehatesus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 pm

I hope the scum get him, only for the thick cunt to sit out the rest of his career there on £350k a week and never win another trophy.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Mase wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Even I don't believe the figures quoted. Rags do bring in players for big money but that's usually for their commercial potential, which I don't think Sanchez has. They'll obviously pay more than us as that what we thought was viable on and off the field, where the Rags are in a scrap to stay in the CL, but those figures don't add up.

Outside of that shithole country Chile I don’t think anyone is actually arsed about him.

Blues wouldn't be arsed if it wasn't he Rags involved. How many complaints would there be when he's out of form and Sane isn't getting a game?

Edit: I forgot, a nd then complain when Sane comes on and plays shit because he hasn't played ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum