Mancini..Scum banner coming down

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mancini..Scum banner coming down

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:19 pm

feedthegreek wrote:going off topic,
i think mike phelan scummer as seen the tanks,
acc to form hes being strongly linked to the vacant burnley job.
probably sick of doing bacons job interviews etc.
at least hell be able to answer for his own mistakes if hr gets it.
rats sinking ship anyone.

if that is true there's got to be a song in there.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby ronk » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Svensational wrote:Ive been told by many rag fans that even if we win a trophy they will just adjust the banner to how many years we havent won the league for, bastards.

It comes naturally to them.

Just smile your biggest smile and say, "oh, that'll be even better"
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby edge275 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Svensational wrote:Ive been told by many rag fans that even if we win a trophy they will just adjust the banner to how many years we havent won the league for, bastards.

Well it's been 6 years since they last won the FA Cup, and by the time next season comes round it'll be 7 years. Maybe we could get our own banner going? :P
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:25 pm

edge275 wrote:

Well it's been 6 years since they last won the FA Cup, and by the time next season comes round it'll be 7 years. Maybe we could get our own banner going? :P

something like:

WE COULD WIN THE LEAGUE ANY YEAR - YOU WILL BE TWATS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES
The Man In Blue

Postby Socrates » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Nick wrote:
Socrates wrote:
shawzy wrote: He doesn't have my telephone number but I have a big bottle of wine waiting for him after the match at Eastlands.

Nice touch. Pleased about that.

Why's he kissin arse to old senie bacon face when hes already been trying to get low shots in at our bobby manc!

Well I wouldn't normally approve of giving large amounts of booze to an alcoholic but in this case I do make an exception.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 pm

They Fukin Kill me We have no class when we put up the Tevez Poster / banner / billboard But ...........
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby CityFanFromRome » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Where's the problem? The top ain't that far, if we get a winning run and those ahead drop points we might end in a title race this very season. And if not that, the following one we will, and who knows, we just might win it, then they would have to take it down for sure.
CityFanFromRome

Supporter of: Man City & Roma
My favourite player is: Carlos Tévez

Postby shawzy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:22 pm

What i like bout our gaffer.He makes these claims cuz he has total belief in his own ability and rates the players he's working with.Most managers shirk and do alot of question dodging.Mancini does not shy away with cautious quotes.3 wins with clean sheets in a league hes never been involved in as a boss is bloody good going and hes had hardly any time plus alot of injuries.
Ive not been this confident in years.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby edge275 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:29 pm

shawzy wrote:What i like bout our gaffer.He makes these claims cuz he has total belief in his own ability and rates the players he's working with.Most managers shirk and do alot of question dodging.Mancini does not shy away with cautious quotes.3 wins with clean sheets in a league hes never been involved in as a boss is bloody good going and hes had hardly any time plus alot of injuries.

All you need now is a voodoo doll of Hughes and we can become best mates ;)
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby john68 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 pm

I really can't understand why something that those classless bastards say or do affects City fans so much.
It is an admission that they are getting to you. It is an admission that you are letting them get to you.
More importantly, it is an admission that we feel we are inferior and we need to mprove ourselves.

I would never expect them to say anything positive about us, so their banner is no surprise, nor do I give a shit about it.
I treat it as I would an insult from a small child...smile and ignore it...it's water off a duck's back.

What is important at the moment, is that we are on the way up and they are on the way down and at some point we will not only equal them but overtake them...that is inevitable.

Because as sure as shit is shit, the rags are frightened to death of the future full of debt and mediocrity. What they fear even more than that is that as they look up aboive them...WE WILL OCCUPY THAT SPACE.

Their banner is like the last exhausted breath of a DYING MAN.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby shawzy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:48 pm

edge275 wrote:
shawzy wrote:What i like bout our gaffer.He makes these claims cuz he has total belief in his own ability and rates the players he's working with.Most managers shirk and do alot of question dodging.Mancini does not shy away with cautious quotes.3 wins with clean sheets in a league hes never been involved in as a boss is bloody good going and hes had hardly any time plus alot of injuries.

All you need now is a voodoo doll of Hughes and we can become best mates ;)

haha :-)
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Vile isn't it, matter of time before it's burning boys. I think if we made one in a similar fasshion but in terms of there debt it would be genius, but then again, it would be too big to fit in the stadium. How about "37 years" considering that's how long the daft twats went with out silverware themselfs, but then again they wouldn't know that. Football began in 1993 in there world.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Crazy_Cabbie » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 pm

john68 wrote:I really can't understand why something that those classless bastards say or do affects City fans so much.
It is an admission that they are getting to you. It is an admission that you are letting them get to you.
More importantly, it is an admission that we feel we are inferior and we need to mprove ourselves.

I would never expect them to say anything positive about us, so their banner is no surprise, nor do I give a shit about it.
I treat it as I would an insult from a small child...smile and ignore it...it's water off a duck's back.

What is important at the moment, is that we are on the way up and they are on the way down and at some point we will not only equal them but overtake them...that is inevitable.

Because as sure as shit is shit, the rags are frightened to death of the future full of debt and mediocrity. What they fear even more than that is that as they look up aboive them...WE WILL OCCUPY THAT SPACE.

Their banner is like the last exhausted breath of a DYING MAN.

I love the way you put things down in words john,
Good work,

my favorite bit was
"Their banner is like the last exhausted breath of a DYING MAN"

Crazy_Cabbie
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john68 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:11 am

Thanks Darren mate...appreciated.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68

Postby ashton287 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:15 am

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Let them put whatever they want up. Severe lack of class on their part.

5 years time after we've oficially "ruined football" and they haven't won fuck all for a while i expect a similar banner at eastlands

also i like this "Mancini, a quietly-spoken, respectful manager, is not likely to get involved in mind games with Fergie, who he says he has not met often during his time in football." the press are loving him arent they
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby john68 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:21 am

Manncini has always recognised Sven as his teacher and this is very reminiscent of the derby with Sven.
Sven said he'd bought taggart a bottlew of wine and Taggart said that he wouls not shre it but would take it home to drink.

Increasingly, taggart is sounding like one of those old men you find on a bench on Market street, holding a brown paper bag with a bottle inside and shouting nonsense at passers by.

We should just stand round him and laugh.
john68

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:12 am

Whilst it's always nice to shove rags' arrogance up their collective arses, I actually don't give a shit about their banner, never have. To me it's always said more about them than us; no matter how much they pretend or how much stuff they win, they can't get us out of their heads.

I always feel embarrassed when our fans start singing about them in the middle of a game v someone else & feel as if they're laughing at us in front of their tvs, their banner just represents their saddo's doing the same thing but much much worse.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:22 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Whilst it's always nice to shove rags' arrogance up their collective arses, I actually don't give a shit about their banner, never have. To me it's always said more about them than us; no matter how much they pretend or how much stuff they win, they can't get us out of their heads.

I always feel embarrassed when our fans start singing about them in the middle of a game v someone else & feel as if they're laughing at us in front of their tvs, their banner just represents their saddo's doing the same thing but much much worse.

I also laugh at how they are "not" obsessed with us when they spent a fair chunk of a recent Carling Cup game singing about us.

I wouldnt worry about it mate, its a rivalry, just a rivalry that many know-nothing arrogant scummers try to pretend isnt there to belittle city. As someone has already said, it will be pretty hard to ignore that rivalry in the coming years.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Socrates wrote:
Nick wrote:
Socrates wrote:
shawzy wrote: He doesn't have my telephone number but I have a big bottle of wine waiting for him after the match at Eastlands.

Why's he kissin arse to old senie bacon face when hes already been trying to get low shots in at our bobby manc!

Well I wouldn't normally approve of giving large amounts of booze to an alcoholic but in this case I do make an exception.

Would you like another Stella, Georgie Best?!?!?!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Socrates » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Nick wrote:
Socrates wrote:

Would you like another Stella, Georgie Best?!?!?!

My thoughts exactly :O)
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum