Chester Road

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Chester Road

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
mr_nool wrote:didn't really aim to be controversial.
i do find it qute silly though using this forum to brag about chasing rags down chester road.

Meh...if it's not your thing nooly you don't have to comment

Not so much bragging as telling it how it is...it's just the way we roll...Meet me...or Bingo for that matter...and i'm sure you would think we are good lads...we don't go home and beat up our Mrs...we're not socially disfunctional...just every now and then we like to fight for the cause...lets face it...every team has that aspect...unless you want to go support someone like Norwich CityIf you don't like it I understand completely...that's your opinion and you're entitled to it ;-)

I reckon Delia would well be up for a rumble with a couple down her neck.......
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Bingo Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:This is all very morally upstanding of you however there has been many occasion when we have stepped in to stop some poor city scarfer from being weighed in by opposition fans so you can step off your soapboxes now

cheers

you've got a point, but so has NQDP.
we shouldn't really discuss this on the main forum.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Blue Blood » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:This is all very morally upstanding of you however there has been many occasion when we have stepped in to stop some poor city scarfer from being weighed in by opposition fans so you can step off your soapboxes now

cheers

Nothing wrong with breaking it up, im just against the incitement of it. If a lad needs help, you help goes without saying. Its the folks who go seeking out trouble at games i have an issue with as theres just no need.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 pm

cheers

Give me a break. I'm 31, been around few blocks and talk about (football) violence is hardly going to make me lose any sleep. It's NOT about me.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby ashton287 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Blue Blood wrote:

cheers

Nothing wrong with breaking it up, im just against the incitement of it. If a lad needs help, you help goes without saying. Its the folks who go seeking out trouble at games i have an issue with as theres just no need.

the rags were the ones looking for trouble, you could see the little scally fucks outside white city waiting so i say it was deserved this time. If it didnt happen they would of cornered some poor cunt on his own the hard bastards they are.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Manx Blue » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:

cheers

you've got a point, but so has NQDP.
we shouldn't really discuss this on the main forum.

Exactly...there should be a separate...

"We like a bit of a rumble and we want to keep it dead secret FORUM"
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Alex Sapphire » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:16 pm

aka small penises this way------>
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:18 pm

Alex Sapphire wrote:aka small penises this way------>

I'll wap mine out against anyones on here to compare if you like ;-)
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

There was 15 page thread with that exact title on gaymancityfansandlovelykittens.com
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Alex Sapphire » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:21 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

aaeeeuuurghhh!
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

There was 15 page thread with that exact title on gaymancityfansandlovelykittens.com

haha!
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Alioune DVToure » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:47 pm

cheers

Might I suggest that you sound more like part of the problem than part of the solution?

Half of my mates are from the dark side and their clueless, Andy Gray-quoting football "knowledge" aside, they're just as decent a set of lads as the City fans I hang around with.

I agree with the poster who reminded you that passers by often get caught up. I myself got hit by a coin at the swamp about four years ago. I don't find your tribalism noble, and I don't think you're fighting for any cause of mine. You lot should get a room.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:

cheers

Might I suggest that you sound more like part of the problem than part of the solution?

Half of my mates are from the dark side and their clueless, Andy Gray-quoting football "knowledge" aside, they're just as decent a set of lads as the City fans I hang around with.

I agree with the poster who reminded you that passers by often get caught up. I myself got hit by a coin at the swamp about four years ago. I don't find your tribalism noble, and I don't think you're fighting for any cause of mine. You lot should get a room.

Would it not have been easier and funnier to just leave it as, "I think you are a cunt"

Each to their own mate, Those who throw coins inside the ground in relative anonymity are not necessarily the same as those who have a ruck after the game.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Alioune DVToure » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:03 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:

cheers

Would it not have been easier and funnier to just leave it as, "I think you are a cunt"

Each to their own mate, Those who throw coins inside the ground in relative anonymity are not necessarily the same as those who have a ruck after the game.

I'm not trying to be funny or provocative and I don't think he's a cunt. From the majority of what I've read he seems alright. But if he puts this on a debate forum he's obviously inviting people's opinions, so I gave mine.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Fuck all happend last night, anyone that says differently is chatting shit trying to be Danny Dyer.

I walked down Sir Matt Busby Way, and then into town with my city scarf clearly showing after the game. I got verbals but i smiled them off.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beeks » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:Fuck all happend last night, anyone that says differently is chatting shit trying to be Danny Dyer.

Who the fuck are you?

Were you on Chester Road?

Do you really think i'd be sad enough to post shit up if 'Fuck all happened'

Get a fucking grip
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:Fuck all happend last night, anyone that says differently is chatting shit trying to be Danny Dyer.

I walked down Sir Matt Busby Way, and then into town with my city scarf clearly showing after the game. I got verbals but i smiled them off.

Fuck me, GMP could do with a few like you, they wouldn't need to go to the expense of a helicopter to keep an eye out over a couple of square miles seeing as you can see the lot
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Alioune DVToure » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:08 pm

I wasn't there last night coz I'm in Spain working at the minute but I went to all but three of the swamp derbies in the decade just gone and agree that there was hardly any bother. The only time I remember otherwise was for the FA Cup game in 03/04 when there were loads more of us there. Normally it's just braindead, snide little teenage chav cunts rolling around in the mud on the side of Chester Road.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:12 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:

Who the fuck are you?

Were you on Chester Road?

Do you really think i'd be sad enough to post shit up if 'Fuck all happened'

Get a fucking grip

I'm a city fan who witnessed fuck all last night along with thousands of blues. Running at a few scally kids from stretford does not mean something happend. Fuck all happend, just like previous derbies.
the_georgian_genius

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:13 pm

johnpb78 wrote:

Fuck me, GMP could do with a few like you, they wouldn't need to go to the expense of a helicopter to keep an eye out over a couple of square miles seeing as you can see the lot

So what happend then? Did you lot stand "toe to toe" with them? Did you "stand your ground" yawn zzzzzzz
the_georgian_genius

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum