Unintentionally Funny....Green And Gold Song.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Unintentionally Funny....Green And Gold Song.

Postby mr fu » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:37 am

It's taken 5 years to come up with that? And people slagged off the Stone Roses - Second Coming
BOON ARMY!
mr fu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.
My favourite player is: MIA

Postby eastlandsblue » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:50 am

Yeah, I don't know where they get the idea to call us 'Bitters' either, not like we are obsessed with talking down everything they ever do.

Oh wait.[/quote]

Slim mate, your one of my fav posters and make more sense than most. But being a Manchester resident is a lot harder for US than you, during the build up for the derby. We have to look these fulkers in the eye every morning and listen to their bullshit when things go tits up at City.
During Franks final few days at the club we were all walking around with our heads down, and all they could do was mock US, now the shoes on the other foot its payback time. Without Frank we would'nt have attract Mr Mansour and his billions, so we have him to thank for that, and his initial intentions for the club were honourable imo.

Like I said at the start your a top poster and have an opinion, and I admire that, but most will disagree with you on this one mate, and some will go overboard in trying to do so
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Original Dub » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:03 am

eastlandsblue wrote:Yeah, I don't know where they get the idea to call us 'Bitters' either, not like we are obsessed with talking down everything they ever do.

Oh wait.

Slim mate, your one of my fav posters and make more sense than most. But being a Manchester resident is a lot harder for US than you, during the build up for the derby. We have to look these fulkers in the eye every morning and listen to their bullshit when things go tits up at City.
During Franks final few days at the club we were all walking around with our heads down, and all they could do was mock US, now the shoes on the other foot its payback time. Without Frank we would'nt have attract Mr Mansour and his billions, so we have him to thank for that, and his initial intentions for the club were honourable imo.

Like I said at the start your a top poster and have an opinion, and I admire that, but most will disagree with you on this one mate, and some will go overboard in trying to do so[/quote]

He's gonna fucking love that one mate!
Original Dub

Postby david yearsley » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:07 pm

Hughes out! ;P
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley

Postby patrickblue » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Oh dear
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby craigmcfc » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm sure I could hear Chico on backing vocals
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Dazzacity » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Slim wrote:You know when Frank took over the club we had a bunch of people who were up in arms, and yet instead of doing something, anything, they did fuck all. Annoying as it was, at least they are doing something.

And as for the song, what the fuck better have we come up with lately?

Well, this is news to me!! Im sure 99% of City fans thought Frank comin to the club was the ONLY way we could really secure ourselves. I welcomed his money with open arms and still to this very day think he was part of the work in progress that attracted us to our current owners.. Yeah, he was an iffy fooker, but there was a good chance we would have folded if he hadnt come in.

I dont recall loads of City fans being 'up in arms' though..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Slim wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
Slim wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
Slim wrote:You know when Frank took over the club we had a bunch of people who were up in arms, and yet instead of doing something, anything, they did fuck all. Annoying as it was, at least they are doing something.

i know i wish our fans would of went and bought norwich scarfs and made some retarded youtube songs to show the world our crisis, that would of sorted ALL our problems like it has for them. if only we were as smart as the rags eh.

Yeah, I don't know where they get the idea to call us 'Bitters' either, not like we are obsessed with talking down everything they ever do.

Oh wait.

i didnt start the fucking thread and also this is a stupid argument a week away from a derby, of course were gonna talk down anything they do.

and 'bitters'? its not like when we were in division 2 they were giving us shit still was it

Oh wait.

Right, so they do it and it's okay for us to as well? So we are the same as them?

I'd like to think we are better than they are, but in the face of such overwhelming evidence to the contrary how can I?

Slim, Its called 'takin the piss' or 'banter'. It happens in football all the time. Get fookin over it and stop over-reacting !!!
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Slim » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Dazzacity wrote:Slim, Its called 'takin the piss' or 'banter'. It happens in football all the time. Get fookin over it and stop over-reacting !!!

How funny considering I am the only one thinking there should be less of a reaction, certainly by us anyway.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dazzacity » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Slim wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:Slim, Its called 'takin the piss' or 'banter'. It happens in football all the time. Get fookin over it and stop over-reacting !!!

How funny considering I am the only one thinking there should be less of a reaction, certainly by us anyway.

But thats just how football is. Fans give eachother shit all the time and when your given the ammo,you have to make good use of it. Plus, it pisses the rag fookers off.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby zuricity » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 pm

And they don't realise that bastardising a Woodie Guthrie song, publishing it on "You tube" , means Royalties might be owed to another American family !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Blue Blood » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:Just when you thought this week couldn't get any better what do them dumb fucks do? Make a song about the Green and Gold and put it on youtube. You really couldnt make this up, if your drinking a drink at this point i suggest you put it down because you will piss your self at this shit.

[youtube]UXJA_nUKBps[/youtube]

Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby simon12 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:19 pm

My personal opinion is that I think as City fans we`re smart enough to know that if a leader of a country (who shoots drug smugglers) takes over your club you can protest all you want but you`ll look like COCKS. On the other hand if a family from the USA who don`t give a fuck what people say take over your club and will only sell for 2 billion and make the fans buy the club for them and the club is trafford rangers you`re gonna look a COCK all day because fans of that club aren`t as important as they think they are.

1-2-3
Lets laugh at the rag twats
Lets laugh at the rag twats
nah naaarh naaarh nah
nah naaarh naaarh nah
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Kyle » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:57 pm

I think the best part is that they are against the American ownership of Glazer, yet they put the song to this land is our land, a classic patriot american tune. Stupid fools.
Kyle

Supporter of: CTID

Postby mr fu » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Had a walk round town today and there's no sight of any red, green or yellow... can't think why?
BOON ARMY!
mr fu

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.
My favourite player is: MIA

Postby Blue Toy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:04 pm

2 pages of bizarreness (so far).

I'm struggling to see the funny side of the video if I'm honest.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby bluej » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Kyle wrote:I think the best part is that they are against the American ownership of Glazer, yet they put the song to this land is our land, a classic patriot american tune. Stupid fools.

This is where it is funny. You couldn't make it up.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Kyle » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:12 pm

bluej wrote:
Kyle wrote:I think the best part is that they are against the American ownership of Glazer, yet they put the song to this land is our land, a classic patriot american tune. Stupid fools.

This is where it is funny. You couldn't make it up.

When I first played it I thought it was just a joke, but they really are that dumb. It amazes me.
Kyle

Supporter of: CTID

Postby razor400 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:55 pm

So you don't remember when we got rid of swales then, or were you busy trying not to get eaten fucking dingois.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby razor400 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:58 pm

razor400 wrote:

So you don't remember when we got rid of swales then, or were you busy trying not to get eaten fucking dingos.

edited because of spelling, we wouldn't want slim the almighty to go on a rampage with a 303 would we.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum