Ancelotti Should Be Sacked

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ancelotti Should Be Sacked

Postby svengali » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:We are just about to change gear and surge away from the challenging pack so no worries there. But weren't Sunderland good and Ned was superb.

What, out of reverse and into neutral? Premier league beware, we are preparing to leave our own half!
svengali
De Jong's Tackle

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:54 pm

I heaed Ancelloti and Abramovich had a bust up pre season an Wilkins stepped in an split it up.

Since then Abram took a disliking to Wilkins for getting involved an wanted him out. Contract renewals come up, he won't sanction it.

Bye bye Wilkins.
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Blue2 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Dont forget, this is the same Sunderland team that absolutely bladdered by Newcastle two weeks ago, so Chelsea must be really shit., and we beat them. There is a long way to go and we need to look at the whole picture, not one or two dodgy performances. We will finish top four at least.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby paulmclaren » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 pm

We should get Wilkins.
Very experienced in the English game.
What's mancini waiting for?
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby Blue2 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:00 pm

paulmclaren wrote:We should get Wilkins.

Not another rag thanks.
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby Alioune DVToure » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:01 pm

paulmclaren wrote:We should get Wilkins.

Haiku!
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I like the little Fester ridden twat.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:16 pm

FUCKING CHELSEA RUIND MY 6 TEAM ACCUMULATOR FOR £212!!!!! WANKERS
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Sack Isiaah I say.

And that old pensioner form across Trafford way.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 pm

I think they're giving him a free pass since he actually managed to improve the standing of a team without spending an extra 100m and relying solely on the 5 player HE bought!

Another loss and he's gone though!
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Lawro » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:39 pm

9secondlegend wrote:FUCKING CHELSEA RUIND MY 6 TEAM ACCUMULATOR FOR £212!!!!! WANKERS

They ruined my excellent predictions too.
Lawro
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Postby patrickblue » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:46 pm

King Kev wrote:With the amount of money they have spent they should be beating teams like Sunderland. They didn't even score a goal! He's obviously lost the dressing room. Why did he let Wilkins go? His tactics were pathetic. Blah blah blah...

How dare you use sarcasm on this board.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Fair chance that will happen next season tbh when Mourinho's players get too old & he actually has to contribute something as a manager, rather than standing around doing fuck all, watching Mourinho's team win games with one eyebrow raised like a fucking supervillain in a 2nd rate James Bond rip off movie.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Socrates » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:01 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
King Kev wrote:With the amount of money they have spent they should be beating teams like Sunderland. They didn't even score a goal! He's obviously lost the dressing room. Why did he let Wilkins go? His tactics were pathetic. Blah blah blah...

Daft comparison.
Chelsea are how many points ahead at the TOP OF THE PREM ?...and do Chelsea play shit football like we do?
An off day for them whereas we have an off day when we actually please the crowd.

But carry on KK...ENJOY.

Erm, 2 points clear mate and only 6 points ahead of us with a third of the season gone. Would have only been 4 if we hadn't had a perfectly good goal ruled out yesterday but don't let the fact we are so close to challenging get in the way of your hysterical fifth column activities...
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby HeyMark » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:08 am

Socrates wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Daft comparison.
Chelsea are how many points ahead at the TOP OF THE PREM ?...and do Chelsea play shit football like we do?
An off day for them whereas we have an off day when we actually please the crowd.

But carry on KK...ENJOY.

Erm, 2 points clear mate and only 6 points ahead of us with a third of the season gone. Would have only been 4 if we hadn't had a perfectly good goal ruled out yesterday but don't let the fact we are so close to challenging get in the way of your hysterical fifth column activities...

Where is this perfectly good goal shit coming from? It was a clear handball! I seen the replay plenty of times! If we'd have lost to that goal i'd have been very pissed off
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby john@staustell » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:41 am

There seemed to be a big gap on Ancellotti's right where Wilkins used to be. The team also looked pretty weak without some of the the usual heros due to lack of investment.

Abramovic out!!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Socrates » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:38 am

HeyMark wrote:
Socrates wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Daft comparison.

But carry on KK...ENJOY.

Where is this perfectly good goal shit coming from? It was a clear handball! I seen the replay plenty of times! If we'd have lost to that goal i'd have been very pissed off

shoulder isn't handball
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:00 am

Socrates wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Daft comparison.

But carry on KK...ENJOY.

Fifth Column Activists? You're such a Drama Queen!

Don't let that get in the way of a decent agenda though, eh?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Bear60 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:13 am

svengali wrote:Sunderland are only three points behind us now. Im more concerned about them than Chelsea.

Was very impressed with Sunderland yesterday , and also Bolton on Saturday although Wolves made a bit of a comeback, I think we had better keep looking over our shoulder.
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:21 am

Socrates wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Daft comparison.

But carry on KK...ENJOY.

Erm-----handball is handball which means it wasnt a good goal at all....but dont let facts get in the way of your "Mancini plays attacking football" crusade.-----change your fucking specs.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum