Liverpool Caught Hacking City's Scouting Network

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Liverpool Caught Hacking City's Scouting Network

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:58 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Heard that we wanted it kept quiet as it’s embarrassing on our end how it happened. Was told we didn’t change a password after staff left is to go there.

The suggestion seems to be from The Times article that they used the login details of someone who was still employed at City at the time.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby BlueinBosnia » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:30 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:Heard that we wanted it kept quiet as it’s embarrassing on our end how it happened. Was told we didn’t change a password after staff left is to go there.

The suggestion seems to be from The Times article that they used the login details of someone who was still employed at City at the time.

Could be a mix of both - one person left us and used the login details of someone else, whose password they knew/sussed out.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:39 am

BlueinBosnia wrote:

Could be a mix of both - one person left us and used the login details of someone else, whose password they knew/sussed out.

Yep, that's what the way I read it. Still lax from. City but hardly that embarrassing that we'd want it kept quiet.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Blue Jam » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:08 pm

In other news, scouse2s failed in their bid to trademark the word "Liverpool".
How arrogant and entitled can they get?
Warning - link to dipper propaganda
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announ ... pplication?
Blue Jam
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Goater

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:48 am

Just think, that few months of hacking our data, and getting to understand how we do our business, may have led Liverpool to where they are now. This is around the time where they weren't doing so well then within a few years they've got the jump on everybody and challenging for trophies.

Liverpool definitely targeted our scouting staff and look where they are now, running their whole network.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:41 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Just think, that few months of hacking our data, and getting to understand how we do our business, may have led Liverpool to where they are now. This is around the time where they weren't doing so well then within a few years they've got the jump on everybody and challenging for trophies.

Liverpool definitely targeted our scouting staff and look where they are now, running their whole network.

has every main stream media outlet ignored this. How many ex employees are now at the vermin ?
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:10 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just think, that few months of hacking our data, and getting to understand how we do our business, may have led Liverpool to where they are now. This is around the time where they weren't doing so well then within a few years they've got the jump on everybody and challenging for trophies.

has every main stream media outlet ignored this. How many ex employees are now at the vermin ?

I think it's 4 or 5 scouts and head physio.

The Times reported it, one or two reported The Times report but it's gone completely quiet now. It's up to us, the fans to demand answers it seems because no one else seems to give a fuck.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby gilford » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:28 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

Every media outlet is scared to say anything about LFC unless it's praise after The Sun debacle!
gilford
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:29 pm

Hazy2 wrote:

The Times reported it, one or two reported The Times report but it's gone completely quiet now. It's up to us, the fans to demand answers it seems because no one else seems to give a fuck.

The club would go mad but a banner Scousers Offended By Everything Ashamed of Fuck All !!!" should be unfolded at our home game v the vermin.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

The club would go mad but a banner Scousers Offended By Everything Ashamed of Fuck All !!!" should be unfolded at our home game v the vermin.

+1
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Scatman » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:02 pm

Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby zuricity » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:55 am

I can't stand Carragher's constant Hacking and Spitting.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Nickyboy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:53 am

Could ex employees working for scouse used their old password to pass on emails too?

Could be the source of the other leaks
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum