Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Paranoia and Conspiracy Theories

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Yffi_88 wrote:Isnt it about time the Sheik bought Sky then??

He has bought some of it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Yffi_88 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:

Ah, wasnt aware of that. Obviously not enough Mr Mansoor. Buy more please.
City Are Back...
Yffi_88
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby ashton287 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
There's probably a lot truth in that comment but to me if truth be told it is a comment that contains a bit of envy.And for me the fact that our Sheikh chose us for whatever reason is the same advantage that has been given to them twats,somewhat later than them but it has put us in pole position .If we win a few titles over the next few years as is predicted surely that is because of the same reasons as them fuckers

If they we're completely innocent in it all then yeah it would be envy. It could have been completely out of their hands and they just found themselves getting decisions and the whole world was behind them all the sudden.

It's more likely that they we're involved from the start and knew what was coming. In which case the envy is replaced by disgust.

We will never know for sure so it's just a matter of opinion.
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Yffi_88 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

It's the Sky News channel in the middle East I think (if I remember correctly). I think our owner & his family have a lot of interests in sports media also which it wouldn't surprise me to see increase greatly, especially if Platini starts causing problems.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Chinners » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Yffi_88 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

It's the Sky News channel in the middle East I think (if I remember correctly). I think our owner & his family have a lot of interests in sports media also which it wouldn't surprise me to see increase greatly, especially if Platini starts causing problems.

Not forgetting that he bailed out the Premiership sponsors Barclays to the tune of £3.1bn
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Yffi_88 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Chinners wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Yffi_88 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Not forgetting that he bailed out the Premiership sponsors Barclays to the tune of £3.1bn

We're fucking OWED then if you ask me. :)
City Are Back...
Yffi_88
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Mike J » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:08 pm

my rag mates usually come out with the old shite of 'we spent within our means because of all our success'. what are people's usual reponse to this? it doen my fucking head in.

i usually come out with before they won a league title they were breaking transfer records..... no doesnt wash with them! tossers.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby dick dastardley » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 pm

kinkylola wrote:the methods we, or any club that was outside the sky4 at its creation would have must use to win the league are restricted to heavy financial investment ... because of the system that they helped set up which has created a glass ceiling. Anyone "playing fair" by accepting their place and toiling with few funds, will never get above a certain point because of this.

SKY and the FA dont like the fact that the original big four have now turned into a big six. The chumps league money for the big four picked up year in year out put plenty of daylight between them and all the other clubs in the prem. All the other clubs were trying to play catch up. which was nigh impossible without heavy investment. Hence city now leading the pack for years and years to come!!!!!!!!!!!
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Chinners » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:26 pm

Sky, maybe, but I'm not so sure about the FA. I reckon Bernstein is loving it, I SAY LOVING IT
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby john68 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Mike J wrote:my rag mates usually come out with the old shite of 'we spent within our means because of all our success'. what are people's usual reponse to this? it doen my fucking head in.

i usually come out with before they won a league title they were breaking transfer records..... no doesnt wash with them! tossers.

1..Their 1st bit of success came with several players from the 1904 City FA Cup winning side, who had been banned for life fron playing in Blue.
2..When Manchester Central FC posed a threat to their existance in the 20s, It was City's influence with the FL that saved their bacon.
3...When they were bankrupt it was Gibson (sugardaddy) that paid their wages and kept them alive in the 30s.
4...When they had no money, no fans and no ground in the 40s, It was City who gave then a home. It was City fans who waatched thenm and it was that spell at Maine Road that allowed them to afford to build a ground and team into the 50s and 60s.
6...It was their chairman and father of Martin Edwards that was the subject of a major Granada TV investigative programme. A situation where the threat of prosecution for a number of corruption issues is said to have caused him to die from heart attack.

6...IT WAS THEM AND THEIR G14 COHORTS THAT COERCED AND THREATENED UeFA INTO CHANGING THE STRUCTURE AND FINANCIAL RULES OF THE EUROPEAN CUP/CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Changes that diverted money from grass roots football into their coffers allowing them to fund their recent domination.

Over the last 20 years, their blackmail and corrupt acivities have been the mainstay of their success. YOU COULD HOWEVER SIMPLY TELL YOUR RAG MATES TO FUCK OFF AND GET YOURSELF SOME PROPER FRIENDS.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:31 pm

john68 wrote:
Mike J wrote:my rag mates usually come out with the old shite of 'we spent within our means because of all our success'. what are people's usual reponse to this? it doen my fucking head in.

1..Their 1st bit of success came with several players from the 1904 City FA Cup winning side, who had been banned for life fron playing in Blue.
2..When Manchester Central FC posed a threat to their existance in the 20s, It was City's influence with the FL that saved their bacon.
3...When they were bankrupt it was Gibson (sugardaddy) that paid their wages and kept them alive in the 30s.
4...When they had no money, no fans and no ground in the 40s, It was City who gave then a home. It was City fans who waatched thenm and it was that spell at Maine Road that allowed them to afford to build a ground and team into the 50s and 60s.
6...It was their chairman and father of Martin Edwards that was the subject of a major Granada TV investigative programme. A situation where the threat of prosecution for a number of corruption issues is said to have caused him to die from heart attack.

6...IT WAS THEM AND THEIR G14 COHORTS THAT COERCED AND THREATENED UeFA INTO CHANGING THE STRUCTURE AND FINANCIAL RULES OF THE EUROPEAN CUP/CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Changes that diverted money from grass roots football into their coffers allowing them to fund their recent domination.

Over the last 20 years, their blackmail and corrupt acivities have been the mainstay of their success. YOU COULD HOWEVER SIMPLY TELL YOUR RAG MATES TO FUCK OFF AND GET YOURSELF SOME PROPER FRIENDS.

hahaha superb John , you are on form tonight.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zuricity » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Yffi_88 wrote:
Chinners wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Yffi_88 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

We're fucking OWED then if you ask me. :)

Yes, and our Owner made over 2 billion on the Barclays deal. So those corrupt bankers at Barclays ( Directors etc) should be sacked for not taking government money. They gave our owner , who already has 600 bill another rich pay day. I wonder how many of the Barclays staff did well out of the Sheiks deal ?

I don't begrudge our owner helping Barclays, but I do object to their stupidity for it.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Gerrard with two bad tackles. Not even one yellow.
Original Dub

Postby Duckman » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:42 pm

gwen's two footed tackle on lescot?
private dick/family man
Duckman
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva, Kompany, Yaya

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Absolutely no bias then?
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:05 pm

Original Dub wrote:Absolutely no bias then?

Glad I'm not a mod as Id ban anyone that didn't think there was a conspiracy against us.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:16 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Glad I'm not a mod as Id ban anyone that didn't think there was a conspiracy against us.

Quality post, nice one haha!!
Original Dub

Postby trueblue64 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:23 pm

They don't want us to win fuck all.
There's only one mancity and one mancityfans.net

Born blue, still a blue and will die a blue...........

[center]Image[/center]
trueblue64
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: ManCity
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby dario2739 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 am

Rationally, I keep telling myself "there isn't a conspiracy, it's just paranoia" ...but there has been a truly unbelievable or downright shocking decision in every one of our last 6 or so games... decisions that directly affect the outcome, or weaken our side.
After Vinnie's red at weekend, and being livid at the panel rejecting the appeal, I thought - OK, but at least now we'll see some consistency with those challenges... then Glen Johnson get's away without so much as a yellow!
dario2739
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:20 am

From the BBC website.

2126: A big penalty shout by Everton. Royston Drenthe goes past Younes Kaboul in the area and goes to ground. Kaboul definitely made contact and that looked like a spot-kick to me. Referee Martin Atkinson thinks otherwise.

Funny that.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum