***city v swans official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***city v swans official match thread***

Postby Slim » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:42 am

I'd say we go out and buy a top CB and whoever wants to leave from Lescott/Nastasic/Demichelis can. Nastasic may still develop into a top CB and I'd hope he stays, but I wouldn't lose any sleep if he didn't.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:09 am

Micah, could do worse than joining Swansea on loan for the remainder of the season, he would get to play with good players and we might get a player back.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:53 am

Hazy2 wrote:Micah, could do worse than joining Swansea on loan for the remainder of the season, he would get to play with good players and we might get a player back.

Might be a good idea if our defenders were not all made from porcelain, we need as many options as possible for the foreseeable or at least until reinforcements are acquired.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:24 am

I also don't get why we don't want Micah in the squad? RB is one spot I'd leave well enough alone. Either he gets back to top form and him and zaba duel it out for big games or he doesn't and is the best backup in the league.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:27 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:Micah, could do worse than joining Swansea on loan for the remainder of the season, he would get to play with good players and we might get a player back.

Might be a good idea if our defenders were not all made from porcelain, we need as many options as possible for the foreseeable or at least until reinforcements are acquired.

I had in mind the way they play FROM THE BACK will help Micah long term. He is power and very little else, the club clearly do not see him as a centre back up.. Laudrup could get Micah to where he should have been at 22, he is 25 now and still raw for top level and for where we want to get too.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby cd24 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am a third year undergraduate psychology student currently completing my dissertation. As part of this, I am investigating the perceptions of football fans from all teams in the Premier League for the current season (2013/14) after home games. If you have a spare ten minutes I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out this quick questionnaire for me. All of the relevant information is included in the questionnaire. The study has received ethical approval from the Department of Psychology Ethics Committee at Northumbria University. Here is the link to my questionnaire https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFP_HA_CD24 . If you require any further information please do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck for the rest of your season and thanks in advance.

Curtis.
cd24
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Barcelona

Postby AG7 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:28 pm

cd24 wrote:Hi Everyone, I am a third year undergraduate psychology student currently completing my dissertation. As part of this, I am investigating the perceptions of football fans from all teams in the Premier League for the current season (2013/14) after home games. If you have a spare ten minutes I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out this quick questionnaire for me. All of the relevant information is included in the questionnaire. The study has received ethical approval from the Department of Psychology Ethics Committee at Northumbria University. Here is the link to my questionnaire https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFP_HA_CD24 . If you require any further information please do not hesitate to ask. Good luck for the rest of your season and thanks in advance. Curtis.

Just one question first ... which club do you support?
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:19 pm

cd24 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I am a third year undergraduate psychology student currently completing my dissertation. As part of this, I am investigating the perceptions of football fans from all teams in the Premier League for the current season (2013/14) after home games. If you have a spare ten minutes I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out this quick questionnaire for me. All of the relevant information is included in the questionnaire. The study has received ethical approval from the Department of Psychology Ethics Committee at Northumbria University. Here is the link to my questionnaire https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFP_HA_CD24 . If you require any further information please do not hesitate to ask.

Curtis.

have done the survey, however, the questions were worded quite strange. By the way I had to look twice to see that your name was CURTIS as it looked like a swearword at first.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Spurge » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:21 pm

City64 wrote:Was at the Etihad today . Easiest game so far this season we never needed to get out of 2nd gear . Yaya was top class as were Nasri and Zabs ...... great team performance only downer was Kun being very quiet today but he has been world class of late so sort of expected slight dip from him thats how it goes.

That was not the easiest game so far this season. It was a real test as Swansea played a good open and slick passing game, which we had to be close to our best in order to nullify.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby cd24 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:24 pm

AG7 wrote:
cd24 wrote:Hi Everyone, I am a third year undergraduate psychology student currently completing my dissertation. As part of this, I am investigating the perceptions of football fans from all teams in the Premier League for the current season (2013/14) after home games. If you have a spare ten minutes I would greatly appreciate it if you could fill out this quick questionnaire for me. All of the relevant information is included in the questionnaire. The study has received ethical approval from the Department of Psychology Ethics Committee at Northumbria University. Here is the link to my questionnaire https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FFP_HA_CD24 . If you require any further information please do not hesitate to ask. Good luck for the rest of your season and thanks in advance. Curtis.

Just one question first ... which club do you support?

I'm a Newcastle fan but I am studying the thoughts of fans from every team in the Premier League.
Wonderwall wrote:
cd24 wrote:Hi Everyone,

Curtis.

have done the survey, however, the questions were worded quite strange. By the way I had to look twice to see that your name was CURTIS as it looked like a swearword at first.

What was it with the wording of the questions? I'll have a look at them later. Haha! A few people have also commented on thinking my name said something else as well!

Thanks a lot to those who have completed my questionnaire, I really appreciate it!
cd24
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Barcelona

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum