CL Final Real Madrid v Murderers of Heysel Saturday May 28

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: CL Final Real Madrid v Murderers of Heysel Saturday May

Postby charvet_wonderland » Sun May 29, 2022 11:48 pm

Nick wrote:Come on lads, we know the french and uefa are cunts. I hate liverpool but uefa and the french can fuck off on that, would have been us getting tear gassed

They said robertsons tickets were fake, tried to crush fans and tear gassed kids

And fucked over a load of Spaniards too, presumably
charvet_wonderland
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Manchester
My favourite player is: Leonard Shaun Goater

Postby john@staustell » Mon May 30, 2022 4:16 am

CTID Hants wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:
john@staustell wrote:All these bleeding heart Dippers Sky keep interviewing- why is no one asking why this didn't happen at Madrid end?

False tickets? Not us gov, they always blame us.

Yes because you're a bunch of disgusting serial criminals

I was thinking just the same, why did Madrid fans have no reported problems, it’s always the dippers isn’t it, they always have someone to blame all the time, disgusting vermin disgrace to the nation.

Well I questioned it, but I guess most had gone to bed when I posted
viewtopic.php?f=119&t=56617&start=140#p1079498

Didn't even stay up to watch the match, after a day of vino in the sun!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby dick dastardley » Mon May 30, 2022 5:19 am

The scousers never try to be law abiding it's on their DNA, but never their fault and the media just lap it up fucking twats the whole lot of them
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby City64 » Mon May 30, 2022 9:43 am

News from French ministry this morning……..
So many fake Liverpool tickets broke turnstile ticket scanners . And wait for it ………. local Parisian youths initially jumped railings and walls to get in without tickets . No issues in the Real Madrid parts of the ground .

The truth is in there somewhere, never trust the French authorities and the bin dippers are a law unto themselves.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Mon May 30, 2022 10:35 am

City64 wrote:News from French ministry this morning……..
So many fake Liverpool tickets broke turnstile ticket scanners . And wait for it ………. local Parisian youths initially jumped railings and walls to get in without tickets . No issues in the Real Madrid parts of the ground .

The truth is in there somewhere, never trust the French authorities and the bin dippers are a law unto themselves.

2006. Same stadium. Arse fans. More desperate to get tickets being their only final.
0 similar incidents.

Neah, it's just something about the dippers.
They would try to cheat even their own parents.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby salford city » Mon May 30, 2022 10:43 am

PeterParker wrote:

2006. Same stadium. Arse fans. More desperate to get tickets being their only final.
0 similar incidents.

Just read a scouse sponsored beeb article where MERSEYSIDE POLICE advised that the majority of their fans arrived early and their behaviour was exemplary. Bit of a contrast to what that French minister is stating? As 64 says, truth is in there somewhere but you still have to ask why, if only 20k had tickets there were rumoured to be 60k over there. Not defending the frog police, but there seemed to be a lot of fake tkts causing pile ups at the turnstiles when the bar codes wouldn't scan. I srill don't know why the media are not calling this out AGAIN
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Mon May 30, 2022 10:46 am

I see that die-hard Liverpool fan that is Fabinho's wife has been on twitter gloating about the Heysel parade yesterday and adding that "there are some things that oil can't buy".

The irony of a wag talking about things that can't be bought is definitely not lost on me.

You were bought, you tramp.

Then of course the obligatory photos comparing both parades, with ours being a tiny corner of the crowd that was there vs a full street photo of dippers. Throw in Slippy's inability to sit there in the post match interview and take it like a man and it all adds up to the sorest fucking losers in world football.

Murdering cunts.
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby PeterParker » Mon May 30, 2022 10:57 am

Original Dub wrote:I see that die-hard Liverpool fan that is Fabinho's wife has been on twitter gloating about the Heysel parade yesterday and adding that "there are some things that oil can't buy".

The irony of a wag talking about things that can't be bought is definitely not lost on me.

Then of course the obligatory photos comparing both parades, with ours being a tiny corner of the crowd that was there vs a full street photo of dippers. Throw in Slippy's inability to sit there in the post match interview and take it like a man and it all adds up to the sorest fucking losers in world football.

Murdering cunts.

Wags are really something, and footballers are not behind. You really need to keep them happy for the sake of your players. (thinking of bernie's missus, or Negredo's).
One of my best mate's cousin is a romanian footballer with a few games for the national team. He didn't get the team at all with the new national coach and the wag went on posting shit like Fabinho's wife.
Turned into a full scandal with the media getting all over the subject and he burned all of his bridges towards the national team, even if he spent the next days calling people and telling he was sorry, those were not his words, etc.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby City64 » Mon May 30, 2022 11:02 am

Original Dub wrote:I see that die-hard Liverpool fan that is Fabinho's wife has been on twitter gloating about the Heysel parade yesterday and adding that "there are some things that oil can't buy".

Murdering cunts.

It’s a fake photo from 2019 aswell . You can’t buy class you scouse thieving murdering lying thick as fuck bastards.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby stupot » Mon May 30, 2022 11:02 am

If the French police are so bad and the local pickpockets were swarming into these poor innocent fans how come there was no problem in the Real Madrid section.
stupot
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Mon May 30, 2022 11:04 am

salford city wrote:
PeterParker wrote:

0 similar incidents.

Just read a scouse sponsored beeb article where MERSEYSIDE POLICE advised that the majority of their fans arrived early and their behaviour was exemplary. Bit of a contrast to what that French minister is stating? As 64 says, truth is in there somewhere but you still have to ask why, if only 20k had tickets there were rumoured to be 60k over there. Not defending the frog police, but there seemed to be a lot of fake tkts causing pile ups at the turnstiles when the bar codes wouldn't scan. I srill don't know why the media are not calling this out AGAIN

Unreal isn’t it . The overwhelming evidence from all the incidents over all the years is Liverpool FC and it’s disgusting fan base .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Bournemouthcityfan » Mon May 30, 2022 11:13 am

I think they should only issue tickets through the club
And no other supporters without tickets allowed inside a police cordon about half a mile from the stadium.
That should sort it out.
Bournemouthcityfan
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Augero

Postby PeterParker » Mon May 30, 2022 12:05 pm

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon May 30, 2022 1:13 pm

The French are blaming dippers fans with fake tickets for the mayhem - :

But France's interior and sports ministers have been pointing initial blame for the chaos at fans with fake tickets and local youths trying to force their way into the stadium.
Interior minister Gérald Darmanin said "massive, industrial-scale" ticket fraud had caused Liverpool fans to turn up en masse and said that of about 30 people arrested at the Stade de France "more than a half concerned British citizens".
Speaking earlier on French radio, sports minister Amélie Oudéa-Castéra said there were "no problems" regarding Real supporters and the Spanish side had controlled their travelling fans better than Liverpool.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby Hazy2 » Mon May 30, 2022 3:18 pm

The French interior minister has blamed "fraud at an industrial level" for chaos at the Champions League final in Paris with 70 per cent of tickets attempting to come into the Stade de France thought to be fake.

The scousers have no shame, The media have no excuses for this bunch of scroats. The victim card being played everywhere you look, it’s a joke.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nick » Mon May 30, 2022 4:17 pm

charvet_wonderland wrote:
Nick wrote:Come on lads, we know the french and uefa are cunts. I hate liverpool but uefa and the french can fuck off on that, would have been us getting tear gassed

They said robertsons tickets were fake, tried to crush fans and tear gassed kids

And fucked over a load of Spaniards too, presumably

They hate us, not the spanish. Theyve said " british fans are harder to manage so we had plans"
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Nick » Mon May 30, 2022 4:18 pm

Loads of us got pick pocketed in porto by eastern gangs that came in for the final last year
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon May 30, 2022 4:31 pm

Nick wrote:Loads of us got pick pocketed in porto by eastern gangs that came in for the final last year

I am hearing via my Spanish friends that quite a few Madrid fans were mugged by " foreign gangs" on their way to the stadium
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby Bluemoon4610 » Mon May 30, 2022 4:33 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:
Nick wrote:Loads of us got pick pocketed in porto by eastern gangs that came in for the final last year

I am hearing via my Spanish friends that quite a few Madrid fans were mugged by " foreign gangs" on their way to the stadium

Bet the muggers have scouse accents!!!
Bluemoon4610
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby CTID Hants » Mon May 30, 2022 4:57 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:

I can confirm that my mate got done on the metro before the game, he thinks it was three black lads, he was concentrating on keeping a hand an eye on his 8yr old son and got distracted.

Tbf, it wasn't the first time and I guarantee it won't be the last, he's been done twice in Cape Town, Barcelona, Istanbul, mugged in soho and had his phone whipped out of his hand on charing Cross Road by some cunt on one them e scooters :lol:

For such a successful business man he ain't half unlucky...
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum