Transfer rumours

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Transfer rumours

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:52 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
PeterParker wrote:VVD is still too expensive.

This. But I still like VVD. Starter over Otamendi?

I think Mangler could still do a job. Sad that Pep doesn't rate him at all.

Agreed PP.

I have to ask .....

Any one heard the Fleetwood Mac Rumours ?

I'm not interested in second hand news ZC, so you can go your own way because I don't want to know. :roll: :roll:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby zuricity » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:
PeterParker wrote:VVD is still too expensive.

This. But I still like VVD. Starter over Otamendi?

Agreed PP.

I have to ask .....

I'm not interested in second hand news ZC, so you can go your own way because I don't want to know. :roll: :roll:

oh well ! i'm a man of the world !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby patrickblue » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:18 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:This. But I still like VVD. Starter over Otamendi?

Agreed PP.

I have to ask .....

oh well ! i'm a man of the world !

Watch on youtube.com
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby phips » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:07 am

this is probably the dumbest question iv'e posted on here to date but is anyone worried that United might Bale?
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
Barclays Premier League 2023-2024 CH4MPIONS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Mase » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:17 am

phips wrote:this is probably the dumbest question iv'e posted on here to date but is anyone worried that United might Bale?

He'd obviously improve them and I'd rather he didn't go, I personally think he'd opt for Chelsea over them. At 28 though he'd cost an arm and a leg and I can see him getting any fast over the next few years - and he does rely a lot on pace.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:49 am

Mase wrote:
phips wrote:this is probably the dumbest question iv'e posted on here to date but is anyone worried that United might Bale?

He'd obviously improve them and I'd rather he didn't go, I personally think he'd opt for Chelsea over them. At 28 though he'd cost an arm and a leg and I can see him getting any fast over the next few years - and he does rely a lot on pace.

On the one hand he would cost a fortune and at 28 there probably wouldn't be much resale value.

But on the other hand, he is a class act who at present would undoubtedly improve the rags. I dont agree with Redknapp that if he signed they should give the rags the title. There is a lot of football to be played.

Surely its more likely he would be part of a deal with Eden Hazard and go back to London. Hope the rags dont get him
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:59 am

I would argue its the best question you have ever asked.

The answer is yes. Forget the money, forget his age, would he improve them immensely and fit perfectly with Jose strategy? The answer is yes. Best thing that could happen us is if he stays in Madrid, alternatively we have a go at signing him. With such a derth of top quality players available last thing we want is him going to any of our rivals. I much prefer to see rags/dippers/chelsea all struggle to sign any players.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby PeterParker » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:04 am

Dubciteh wrote:

The answer is yes. Forget the money, forget his age, would he improve them immensely and fit perfectly with Jose strategy? The answer is yes. Best thing that could happen us is if he stays in Madrid, alternatively we have a go at signing him. With such a derth of top quality players available last thing we want is him going to any of our rivals. I much prefer to see rags/dippers/chelsea all struggle to sign any players.

This.

Also, no ones seems to care about the lack of professionalism showed by Maureen at the press conference saying: If Bale does not play tomorrow, it means he is available on the market.

No, you twat, It means he is not fit!

If, by any catastrophic chance, he is available, we need get involved. Forget Sanchez, forget Mbappe, go after that twat. But I really doubt that they will sell him also after they got rid of James Rodriguez and Morata and brought almost no one.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby fangsanalsatan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:31 am

Dubciteh wrote:

Forget his injuries too?

http://www.espnfc.com/club/real-madrid/ ... -by-season

Bale's quality, but would I want City to sign him? No. Would I be worried about a player I wouldn't want at City? Not really. I'd rather see him on another team's treatment table.
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:47 am

Same old from Maureen. Lets see him jack it in when we are 10 points clear and smash them. Like Conte he is a short term baller and screamer and the players switch off. He ditched Lukaku once and it will soon be a fall out. PSG have messed his head up with the Neymer deal so he has to shout even louder.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:09 am

Apparently we're after Busquets. He's probably the player I hate most, along with Cesc. No thanks
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:03 am

PeterParker wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

This.

Also, no ones seems to care about the lack of professionalism showed by Maureen at the press conference saying: If Bale does not play tomorrow, it means he is available on the market.

No, you twat, It means he is not fit!

If, by any catastrophic chance, he is available, we need get involved. Forget Sanchez, forget Mbappe, go after that twat. But I really doubt that they will sell him also after they got rid of James Rodriguez and Morata and brought almost no one.

I couldn't care less who the Scum sign or what they do.

At the end of the day, if we get it right at City, we'll leave everyone else floundering in our wake and the only obstacles to this are PiGMOB's lackeys and the game's controlling bodies. On the pitch, in pure footballing terms, no one will be able to touch us.

With regard to MourinhoScum, he'll be the ruination of any decent players the Swamp Rats might sign with his ego, fragmented personality and negative tactics. I, personally, wouldn't want Bale at City so if that lot want to break the Bank to get him, that's up to them.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Sideshow Bob » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:02 pm

fangsanalsatan wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Forget his injuries too?

Bale's quality, but would I want City to sign him? No. Would I be worried about a player I wouldn't want at City? Not really. I'd rather see him on another team's treatment table.

this. personally i think he's more or less past it. doesn't look the same player he was even a couple of seasons ago. would a change of scenery do him good? probably, but i still don't want him here. let the rags overpay for the fragile monkey-headed tw@t.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:38 pm

his best days are behind him, flogged at Madrid, on his day still great, but a sick note.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:50 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:
fangsanalsatan wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:

Forget his injuries too?

this. personally i think he's more or less past it. doesn't look the same player he was even a couple of seasons ago. would a change of scenery do him good? probably, but i still don't want him here. let the rags overpay for the fragile monkey-headed tw@t.

Rightly or wrongly, I've always thought Bale was, to a certain extent, somewhat overrated; largely attributable to media hype. I always reckoned his main weapon was his speed and, were this to go, his usefulness to the team would decline.

If he goes to the Scum, he might well turn out to be another Di Maria, so Woodward might be well advised to ponder further, before taking any plunge and I, for one, certainly wouldn't want to see his simian features and ridiculous hair style in City's famous blue colours.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:15 pm

On balance I'd prefer Bale as a left wing back to Ben Gibson.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby sheblue » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 pm

Come come down for monkey boy, a galactico to Bale the bus driver.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:10 pm

Slow day at the office here. I decided to have some fun on BM offering alternative meaning to Tolmie's cryptic clues.
I got a public warning and had my posts deleted.
Where's the fun in that?
Last edited by iwasthere2012 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:13 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:Apparently we're after Busquets. He's probably the player I hate most, along with Cesc. No thanks

Hed ne in my first three picks of any player in the world. It will never happen tho.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID

Postby Justified logic » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Coutinho to Barca - deal agreed?

Philippe Coutinho set for Barcelona as deal agreed with Liverpool - sources

Barcelona have reached an agreement with Liverpool to sign Philippe Coutinho after the Brazilian put pressure on the Premier League club to let him leave, sources close to the Catalan club told ESPN Deportes' Jordi Blanco.

Coutinho is set to join Barca for a base fee of €90 million (£81.6m), with bonuses that could bring the deal to €120m (£108.8m), as the Catalan club begin to spend the €222m they received from Paris Saint-Germain for Neymar last week.

A delegation from Barcelona headed up by chief executive Oscar Grau travelled to Liverpool on Monday night to finalise the negotiation, sources said.

The Brazilian midfielder told Liverpool earlier in the day that he wanted to leave and join Barcelona, sources close to the player have told ESPN Brasil.

more...
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum