***mcfc v lfc cl 1/4 final 2 leg official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***mcfc v lfc cl 1/4 final 2 leg official match thread**

Postby Proelia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:34 pm

linwood wrote:
Proelia wrote:Otamendi and walker are the cause of nearly everything always

Otamendi has been very poor the last three games

4 if you count the state of the prick for Argentina
Proelia
Lee Bradbury's Price Tag

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:34 pm

Quite aside from the crap officiating, we are not at the level required yet.
Too many weak minds and we always have two or three fatal mistakes in us.

Liverpool are clinical. You don’t get away with the crap we serve up at the back.

We also changed shape second half and didn’t create nearly enough.

Bottom line we were not good enough.

We needed to be perfect to beat the system as well as a really good team.

Next Spuds.
God help us if we lose.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:36 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Sane kev and Jesus have been awful. Proper useless. Season is dead

6 points away from winning the league and the season is dead?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby sheblue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Grandad Rosler wrote:
edge275 wrote:I really hope Liverpool get fucked senseless whoever they draw next.

Dzeko hat trick

They won't. Hate to say it but klopp has destroyed pep over these two legs.
They will be hard to beat now.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:37 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:Quite aside from the crap officiating, we are not at the level required yet.

Liverpool are clinical. You don’t get away with the crap we serve up at the back.

Next Spuds.
God help us if we lose.

Come on, Blues, surely we have got a bit more collective balls than this?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:38 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:Haven't watched, currently driving so had to make do with the radio.

Sounds like we got dicked by another appalling decision, the ruled out goal for offside which would've made it 2 nil at half time.

Pep made a stupid move by getting sent to the stands. We should've also swapped Dave and Bernie for ilkay and kun at half time to keep up the intensity. After that first half we were never gonna keep it up.

We also haven't been smart. How many of theirs got yellows in the first half? Why didn't we play like bastards and encourage some second yellows?

Our mentality is fragile right now. But the first Scouse goal at anfield was offside. Atkinson reffed us with a Munich shirt on. Tonight we had a massively important goal chalked off for offside despite the touch being from a scouser.

Everything is against us right now. Real champions will go to Wembley and batter spurs. If we don't, if we play with any fear, there need to be major changes in the summer. We have no metal, no bollocks. Only kun, kev and fern do for me.

PeP has fucked up badly the last 3 games imo , he gambled everything dropping our main players for our DERBY and a once in a lifetime chance of winning the title at home.

I will hate the cunt forever more for turning his nose up at it for today's embarrassing loss, yet again.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:38 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Sane kev and Jesus have been awful. Proper useless. Season is dead

6 points away from winning the league and the season is dead?

After this week it ain't gonna feel great mate. Gonna fizzle out.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby PeterParker » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:39 pm

Happy for Kolarov and Big Ed, but what I saw from the ref in the last minutes was very familiar.

I reckon UEFA's tactic is fuck everybody except Real and create the impression this is the best competition in the world.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby blues2win » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Nothing came off second half. We tried low near post crosses the whole time and they blocked them time after time. They defended deep and picked us off. Perfect situation. Terrible mistake by Walker for the second goal but really we needed the second in the first half and didn’t get it. We tried our best but after the first leg we were climbing a mountain. In our hearts all of us knew it. I have no great hopes for the Spurs match but matches against Swansea and West Ham should do it for the PL.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:Quite aside from the crap officiating, we are not at the level required yet.

Next Spuds.
God help us if we lose.

Hope we show up. Because losing 4 on the trot would not be good.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Not disappointed tonight. We were out this competition last week.Beaten by the much better side over 2 games. Klopp well and truly has Guardiloa number.Liverpool look like the best team in England at the moment,ashame we are going to win the League. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More gutted our manager fucked around with our side for the derby at the expense of the League and making history for yet another defeat,3 on the bounce now. I would put my mortgage on 3 defeats becoming 4 defeats at weekend with fernandinho suspended.

All on the manager this slump. He can fuck about with the side to his little hearts content now.

PS. Well don Edin Dzeko and Roma what an achievement beating Barcelona 3-0.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby PeterParker » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:41 pm

Can someone please post Pep's post match reaction?
Very curious to hear what he has to say.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby sheblue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Fantastic result for Roma.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:Haven't watched, currently driving so had to make do with the radio.

Sounds like we got dicked by another appalling decision, the ruled out goal for offside which would've made it 2 nil at half time.

Pep made a stupid move by getting sent to the stands. We should've also swapped Dave and Bernie for ilkay and kun at half time to keep up the intensity. After that first half we were never gonna keep it up.

We also haven't been smart. How many of theirs got yellows in the first half? Why didn't we play like bastards and encourage some second yellows?

Our mentality is fragile right now. But the first Scouse goal at anfield was offside. Atkinson reffed us with a Munich shirt on. Tonight we had a massively important goal chalked off for offside despite the touch being from a scouser.

Everything is against us right now. Real champions will go to Wembley and batter spurs. If we don't, if we play with any fear, there need to be major changes in the summer. We have no metal, no bollocks. Only kun, kev and fern do for me.

PeP has fucked up badly the last 3 games imo , he gambled everything dropping our main players for our DERBY and a once in a lifetime chance of winning the title at home.

I will hate the cunt forever more for turning his nose up at it for today's embarrassing loss, yet again.

He’s only here for another season mate. Has yet to sign a new contract.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:43 pm

PeterParker wrote:Can someone please post Pep's post match reaction?
Very curious to hear what he has to say.

''we were so so so so so good''
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby linwood » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

So you want him to leave?
linwood
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:47 pm

linwood wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Don't confuse disliking the bald cunt to wanting the bald cunt out.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby sheblue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:47 pm

When they scored we fell apart we looked lost. A very worrying sign.

Oh and somebody explain the offside rule to Leroy.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:48 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Next Spuds.
God help us if we lose.

Hope we show up. Because losing 4 on the trot would not be good.

It would be largely irrelevant in the scheme of winning the league. Or perhaps the world would come to an end if we were only ten points ahead in the middle April.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:49 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
linwood wrote:
Mase wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Don't confuse disliking the bald cunt to wanting the bald cunt out.
Same sentiments mate, :lol: :lol: Hate him at the moment,much different to wanting him gone.I think sometimes he is too clever for his own good.Have said before i swear he is prone to sulking in game and it affects his decision making.For the life of me i didn't understand not throwing the Kitchen Sink at Liverpool for an away goal.Only making one substitute.I think tonight he was sulking again,and thought fuck it,i am going to hang City out to dry by subbing Silva for Gundogan.Just gives me the impression when things are not going his way he reacts petulantly. i think he lives on the edge.I think the mental factor was the reason he took a sabbatical after Barcelona.
Last edited by zabbadabbado on Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum