***boro vs City official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***boro vs City official match thread***

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:03 pm

bigblue wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
bigblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Why is it unfair on Middlesbrough, you cocks!!!

What a absolute moaning cunt of a so called blue you are. All you ever do is moan about fucking everything. Cunt.

If you were listening to the TSN commentary you'd say otherwise. According to them we are the villains ruining the afternoon

I don't listen to commentaries. Ever. Knowledge of averge pundit equals roughly square root of fuck all.

So you're slagging him off without even knowing what he's talking about?

I doubt you have any idea what I'm on about.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:04 pm

On the plus side, we are one game closer to the end of the season with the shite still below us. We could do with a spurs win today.

No Silva, no ideas.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:04 pm

freshie wrote:

What a absolute moaning cunt of a so called blue you are. All you ever do is moan about fucking everything. Cunt.

Have I missed something here or is this a private joke?

Well you should ask him whether that kind of horseshit is joking. Apparently he "hates negative people" and thinks it sound to say shit like that. Direct quote from him. Absolute fucking dickhead.

You were obviously waiting for something and, as usual, got it completely wrong in your rush to get a slight in.

It was aimed at the commentary, nothing more. And this is the match thread where I come to vent my spleen, not to sneak on just to lament our current manager.

But eh-oh, you carry on with your sky little rabbit punches like the shithouse you are.

In fact, you're in orange, just ban me mate. Save me having to pick you up when you sneak on with your childish drivelling.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby bigblue » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:06 pm

I doubt you have any idea what I'm on about.

Do you?
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby freshie » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:08 pm

bigblue wrote:
bigblue wrote:

If you were listening to the TSN commentary you'd say otherwise. According to them we are the villains ruining the afternoon

I don't listen to commentaries. Ever. Knowledge of averge pundit equals roughly square root of fuck all.

So you're slagging him off without even knowing what he's talking about?

Sounds like it. I thought Beefy was talking about the commentators - if he was then I agree with him
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Ha ha ha, so the truth hurt?

Good to see you pop up again, when we were losing.

Well done bellend, enjoy living on your bubble.

We didn't lose. Arsehole.

Now you can go and give your hypocritical act again. Cunt.

I cn see you laughing at City droppingnpoints though. Must make you and that mate of yours giggle.

Why is this moderator always on attacking good posters and questioning their support for city?

Listen you fruitcake, there is obviously something really wrong with your wiring, that's evident from every post you make, but attacking a genuine lad like beefy is completely uncalled for.

Take another long break, you're a very negative person.
Original Dub

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:08 pm

A bad day at the office, particularly for Pep. Without Silva and/or Yaya we have no one who can control the game. At least we got something and the Rags failed to win. Good for the dippers and if Arsenal win they are 3 points off with a game in hand.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

I cn see you laughing at City droppingnpoints though. Must make you and that mate of yours giggle.

You are a very strange little man. Why would I laugh at us dropping points?

You only pipe up when we're losing or having a bad day, I'd even guess that you hadn't much to say until we were in a losing position.

Seeing as you are sounding like you're about to have some form of breakdown, I'll leave you to it while I pop out to get some stuff for my travels. I'll expect some drivel about me being a Rag when I come back, you're just that type of guy.

Cheers
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
freshie wrote:

Have I missed something here or is this a private joke?

Well you should ask him whether that kind of horseshit is joking. Apparently he "hates negative people" and thinks it sound to say shit like that. Direct quote from him. Absolute fucking dickhead.

You were obviously waiting for something and, as usual, got it completely wrong in your rush to get a slight in.

It was aimed at the commentary, nothing more. And this is the match thread where I come to vent my spleen, not to sneak on just to lament our current manager.

But eh-oh, you carry on with your sky little rabbit punches like the shithouse you are.

In fact, you're in orange, just ban me mate. Save me having to pick you up when you sneak on with your childish drivelling.

There's always the option of simply fucking off.
Now go and have another giggle on City dropping points. I hate people who think City dropping points is hilarious. So called Blue.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:10 pm

Don't know what the fuck is going on here, but Beefy is about as sound of a poster as well here is. NQDP, you might want to reconsider your last posts because they make no sense at all.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:11 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

You are a very strange little man. Why would I laugh at us dropping points?

You only pipe up when we're losing or having a bad day, I'd even guess that you hadn't much to say until we were in a losing position.

Seeing as you are sounding like you're about to have some form of breakdown, I'll leave you to it while I pop out to get some stuff for my travels. I'll expect some drivel about me being a Rag when I come back, you're just that type of guy.

Cheers

Oh the high horse. When you were the one questioning my allegiances. You fucking cunt.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:12 pm

mr_nool wrote:Don't know what the fuck is going on here, but Beefy is about as sound of a poster as well here is. NQDP, you might want to reconsider your last posts because they make no sense at all.

Very uncalled for. Definitely shouldn't be a moderator on here, that's for sure.
Original Dub

Postby freshie » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 pm

mr_nool wrote:Don't know what the fuck is going on here, but Beefy is about as sound of a poster as well here is. NQDP, you might want to reconsider your last posts because they make no sense at all.

Me neither. Very strange
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Wow! i miss one game and it all falls apart !

Was it that bad ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:13 pm

This is starting to look a lot like a breakdown.
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:14 pm

All I said to him was the very same thing he was saying to me. Which, agreed, is outrageous.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:16 pm

All I said to him was the very same thing he was saying to me. Which, agreed, is outrageous.

Where, when and in which context?
Because, to me, not having seen that conversation, you do come across as a dick. And that's coming from someone who usually agrees with you.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby South Stand Balti » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Beefy is a great poster. No need for all this.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:22 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:

Beefy is a great poster. No need for all this.

One if the best this board has
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:22 pm

mr_nool wrote:

Where, when and in which context?
Because, to me, not having seen that conversation, you do come across as a dick. And that's coming from someone who usually agrees with you.

I never forgive or forget stuff like that. Him and that one Dublin guy (not the nice one) seem to be some sort of bosses around here these days seemingly having rights to call anyone anything. I will not have that. I have never tolerated schoolyard bullies and Internet hardmen.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum