Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:19 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:https://twitter.com/trevor8sinclair/status/892359089887600641

Brilliant tweet from ex blue Trevor Sinclair which has really opened up a hornets nest . Trev claiming after working 3 years in the football media he knows first hand there is an agenda against MCFC , some brilliant fascinating comments and replies all the way through ....... really hope he doesn't get in trouble for this just for being honest and open !

Nigel ? Nigel ? nigellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ? LookTiT ? LookTiT ? LookTiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ?

Where are they ?

this all stems from a tweet by some turd from espn where he posted a poll to 'find out' who the most paranoid fans in the league are...
it plays exactly to the point that i have always made in that ALL FANS THINK THE MEDIA IS AGAINST THEIR TEAM! if you don't believe me, go on any fan forum and i guarantee you that there will be thread around media bias...
we applaud negative articles on our rivals but whenever we are in the firing line we always say it's bull shit and the media are out to get us.
i have never denied that there are cunts in the media but to say that there is an agenda against us specifically is complete bull shit. some times you just have to take off your blue tinted specs..
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:46 am

All fans are sensitive about the media but anybody with etpyes in their head can see that we are used as the Patsy for the old Sky 4, and that's before the one eyed monsters who are actually fans from them clubs.

You only have to watch a hour of SSN to understand the media's agenda.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:50 am

Beefymcfc wrote:All fans are sensitive about the media but anybody with etpyes in their head can see that we are used as the Patsy for the old Sky 4, and that's before the one eyed monsters who are actually fans from them clubs.

is that the same ssn that is playing their augerooooo ad every 15 mins?
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:52 am

imagine the outcry on here if that dickhead durham on talksport had a feature on his show called 'the daily man city'
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:57 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Brilliant tweet from ex blue Trevor Sinclair which has really opened up a hornets nest . Trev claiming after working 3 years in the football media he knows first hand there is an agenda against MCFC , some brilliant fascinating comments and replies all the way through ....... really hope he doesn't get in trouble for this just for being honest and open !

Nigel ? Nigel ? nigellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ? LookTiT ? LookTiT ? LookTiTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ?

Where are they ?

this all stems from a tweet by some turd from espn where he posted a poll to 'find out' who the most paranoid fans in the league are...
it plays exactly to the point that i have always made in that ALL FANS THINK THE MEDIA IS AGAINST THEIR TEAM! if you don't believe me, go on any fan forum and i guarantee you that there will be thread around media bias...
we applaud negative articles on our rivals but whenever we are in the firing line we always say it's bull shit and the media are out to get us.
i have never denied that there are cunts in the media but to say that there is an agenda against us specifically is complete bull shit. some times you just have to take off your blue tinted specs..

Its like farting into the wind discussing this topic with you - and its not just a few cunts in the media , it is the actual fuckign media who has an agenda.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/ma ... ill-it-end

http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/premie ... ester-city
Last edited by carl_feedthegoat on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:59 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Where are they ?

NT, everything you say is true. You must understand, however, that nobody here says other teams do not experience lies, smears and negative reporting, to a greater or lesser extent they all do. With City it is a different order of bias and a different level intensity and scale. Institutional and media hostility to City is relentless, savage and, for all practical purposes, universal. The fact that other fans and clubs also feel persecuted is irrelevant.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:32 am

No agenda against City. OK.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:59 am

Hazy2 wrote:No agenda against City. OK.

It's just a logical bridge that NT can't bring himself to cross for some reason. He seems to acknowledge the unfair treatment dished out to us but thinks that because other teams occasionally suffer similar stuff therefore ours isn't real or doesn't count. Very curious thought processes in play here and there's probably a long psychological name for it.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:09 pm

This Nigel cunt is clearly a fucktard.

He has just tried to say we get the same media treatment as every other team?

Mad. As. A. Bag. Of. Frogs
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Original Dub wrote:This Nigel cunt is clearly a fucktard.

He has just tried to say we get the same media treatment as every other team?

Mad. As. A. Bag. Of. Frogs

Nige Deffo a bit fucked in the head but has a nice funny side if not warped sense of humour , it takes all sorts me dad used to say !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:01 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:All fans are sensitive about the media but anybody with etpyes in their head can see that we are used as the Patsy for the old Sky 4, and that's before the one eyed monsters who are actually fans from them clubs.

I think that the obnoxious Tyler continuously screaming that is intentionally designed to devalue our achievements and put people off us. Deliberately irritating adverts referencing City are just a way of promoting their favoured brands by denigrating ours.
Standard practice.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Scatman » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:21 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

I think that the obnoxious Tyler continuously screaming that is intentionally designed to devalue our achievements and put people off us. Deliberately irritating adverts referencing City are just a way of promoting their favoured brands by denigrating ours.
Standard practice.

Just shows really, whatever the facts, you can twist them to say what you want them to
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby PrezIke » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:23 pm

A bit positive and unrelated to City, but media related, is that ESPN just picked up the Championship/English League broadcast rights in the U.S. which is great because Bein Sport had the rights before and that was an extra channel you had to pay for, so much more exposure to this level here.
Last edited by PrezIke on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Scatman wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Standard practice.

Just shows really, whatever the facts, you can twist them to say what you want them to

And a double negative is a positive, but a double positive isn't a negative?

Yeah.... Right!
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Football mediocre. I posted last season 45 mins before the KO at home games the wankers stroll over the bridge from the campus to take up the very plush seats after being treated like royalty, TO WRITE SHITE WIN OR LOSE !
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Justified logic » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:17 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Standard practice.

There's a farily short psychological name for that: paranoia, noun, a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:17 pm

Justified logic wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

is that the same ssn that is playing their aguerooooo ad every 15 mins?

Standard practice.

There's a farily short psychological name for that: paranoia, noun, a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.

Yet another unknowing victim of confirmation bias, sad really.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Justified logic wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Standard practice.

Holy fuck, have we got two now??

147 pages littered with countless examples and still...

it's all our heads...
Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:51 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Standard practice.

it's all our heads...
NT may be a tiny bit of an exhibitionist but in his case I think he just wants to find a friend.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Standard practice.

it's all our heads...

you could get to page 1111111111111111111111111111111111111147 mate and they would still think the worlds fuckign flat!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum