Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Justified logic » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:23 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
City64 wrote:Big weekend coming up chaps . Media could be in a right state come Sunday evening ........

What if we beat WBA and rags and Spuds draw lickle old citeh have bolted away at the top of the PL and they will have fuck all to sensationalise ???

Would you like to give me those eggs now to avoid future disappointment? I do a sensational poached egg.

If you've got a special poached egg recipe JL, you ought to post it in the 'Off Topic' section.

There are some culinary pioneers and explorers on there who would be delighted to know about it.

Er, crack it into a little plastic bowl thing and steam for 6 minutes in a poaching pan. I'm not telling you what the secret ingredient is though! Could involve potatoes and a special way of wiping the - oh no, I've said too much. Forget that last bit.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
City64 wrote:Big weekend coming up chaps . Media could be in a right state come Sunday evening ........

What if we beat WBA and rags and Spuds draw lickle old citeh have bolted away at the top of the PL and they will have fuck all to sensationalise ???

Would you like to give me those eggs now to avoid future disappointment? I do a sensational poached egg.

If you've got a special poached egg recipe JL, you ought to post it in the 'Off Topic' section.

There are some culinary pioneers and explorers on there who would be delighted to know about it.

Er, crack it into a little plastic bowl thing and steam for 6 minutes in a poaching pan. I'm not telling you what the secret ingredient is though! Could involve potatoes and a special way of wiping the - oh no, I've said too much. Forget that last bit.

You might have revealed too much JL.

You ought to come clean as I'm surmising culinary super sleuth J Crossan might be intrigued sufficiently to investigate further........and you don't want that to happen at any price. :shock:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Justified logic » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:38 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

You might have revealed too much JL.

You ought to come clean as I'm surmising culinary super sleuth J Crossan might be intrigued sufficiently to investigate further........and you don't want that to happen at any price. :shock:

He'll never wring it out of me!
Justified logic

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:40 pm

It couldn't be garlic soup with potatoes and poached eggs could it JL ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Justified logic » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:46 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:It couldn't be garlic soup with potatoes and poached eggs could it JL ??

My mouth, and backside, are sealed. Let this be an end to it. I'm too sozzled to continue this frivolity, hic! Fucking good poached Fabergé though. ...hic.
Justified logic

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:58 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:It couldn't be garlic soup with potatoes and poached eggs could it JL ??

My mouth, and backside, are sealed. Let this be an end to it. I'm too sozzled to continue this frivolity, hic! Fucking good poached Fabergé though. ...hic.

Mmmmmm......if being inscrutable floats your boat JL, then so be it.

It's on your head if agent Crossan takes it further. :? 0
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:28 pm

It is difficult to imagine a more unwholesome hack trio than these three integrity-free derelicts.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Dimples » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:55 am

johnny crossan wrote:Image

It is difficult to imagine a more unwholesome hack trio than these three integrity-free derelicts.

Graham Hunter a spoofer on Spanish football.
Is he anti City?
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Dimples » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:56 am

Is he anti City?
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:46 am

Chinners wrote:It's utter bollox thinking it would be great to get knocked out of any of the cups. You never know when it could be a last trophy for 35 years or more, I just don't buy the 'focussing on the league' shyte either. People will be expecting us to ditch the FA Cup next so we can play in some new-fangled cup the otherside of the world that will end up dissolving in a couple of seasons ... we ain't ragfans FFS, some City fans need to give their head a wobble

I don't think anybody would want to get knocked out but there comes a point where you start seeing things differently. In the case of the League Cup, it's the way these things come about that you have to question. Knowledge and experience shape your thoughts and in the the knowledge that cup draws aren't done like the way they did it, and the experience of the Arsenal game last season, it combines to change the normal thinking process.

Just like we boo the CL, when things affect the club you love, and not in a nice way, people will take exception.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Wooders » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:55 am

I don't think premier league teams should even be in the league cup, I certainly don't want to risk key players in it
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:11 am

Wooders wrote:I don't think premier league teams should even be in the league cup, I certainly don't want to risk key players in it

I wouldn't want to go out of it but you have to set your priorities. The Rags, Arsenal, Liverpool etc al have demeaned this cup for years as they've set their targets elsewhere, we're just now looking at it through different lenses and seeing that it may not be at the top of the list, shown by Pep's selection last season against the Rags. What was interesting about that game was how the Rags looked at it and their selection showed that it was a priority. How things change, eh?

Due to the old cartel treating it like it was nothing, the status of the cup has been demeaned so much that they don't even bother showing the draw. That isn't our fault but it does lead to an attitude of 'Meh, who really cares'. And from a personal point of view, my issue is 'how' the ties were drawn and the fact that it no longer looks like it's an open draw, more of a seeded one. And then we wait and see how the ref is directed to officiate the game, remembering the Emirates Cup last season, set for the Emirates team.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:38 pm

I love a good day out at Wembley. Loved the Sunderland and liverpool.finals recently. More of that please. If there is any game that should be shelved, it's the charity community bollocks shield.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby mr_nool » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I love a good day out at Wembley. Loved the Sunderland and liverpool.finals recently. More of that please. If there is any game that should be shelved, it's the charity community bollocks shield.

I told the wife yesterday that it's been ages since I've been to London. Would really love a trip to Wembley this season! Both times I've been were absolutely ace.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:15 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I love a good day out at Wembley. Loved the Sunderland and liverpool.finals recently. More of that please. If there is any game that should be shelved, it's the charity community bollocks shield.

I told the wife yesterday that it's been ages since I've been to London. Would really love a trip to Wembley this season! Both times I've been were absolutely ace.

We always lose when I go.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:58 pm

Dimples wrote:

Is he anti City?

Not especially but like the Verminous Vickery he just recycles the newspaper stories in his adopted country and presents himself as an 'expert' on the back of foreign journos work. If you want to hear his utterly banal and uninformed views on City just listen to one of his many interminable appearances on the Citywatch podcasts ( and if you like the proliferation of unnecessary expletives it's pure joy.)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby mr_nool » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:01 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Dimples wrote:

Is he anti City?

Not especially but like the Verminous Vickery he just recycles the newspaper stories in his adopted country and presents himself as an 'expert' on the back of foreign journos work. If you want to hear his utterly banal and uninformed views on City just listen to one of his many interminable appearances on the Citywatch podcasts ( and if you like the proliferation of unnecessary expletives it's pure joy.)

And he's also very full of himself. He's head is firmly planted up his arse.
I still enjoyed his preview of the U17 final. Was very complimentary to City, Pep and Foden.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:09 pm

Can You really make up the magnitude of this turd cuntiness?

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby sheblue » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Swales4ever wrote:

Stupid tweet by Mr Shit Jokes.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Original Dub » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:23 pm

sheblue wrote:
Swales4ever wrote:

Stupid tweet by Mr Shit Jokes.

There's little worse than throwing your expert opinion behind something without firstly thinking about the subject matter in dept.

I've been there. It's shit.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum