Was It A Penalty?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Was It A Penalty?

Postby Somerset Blue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:05 am

Just shown it again on SSN - absolute thunderbolt.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby john68 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:11 am

Was it a penalty?.....I haven't a clue.
Was it a penalty?.....I don't fucking care!!!!
Was the ref correct?.. Who knows?
Was the ref correct...I don't give a shit!!!

I have watched Cioty for too many years...and for too many years have watched refs, who didn't give a fuck, give decisions against us. Listened to rags take the piss and ignore that they had won unfairly. Taken shite from them, after they had burgled us.
I love the game of football and totally believe that it should be played fairly...BUT I AM NOT A MUG.

When it comes round to getting anythiong from them arrogant bastards, I don't just gratefully accept it, I positively gloat about it...if it increases their pain, I hope we get tons of wrong decisions next week just to increase their pain and suffering.

If Bellamy had been stood on his own without a rag player within 100 yards...It would still have been a penalty....FUCK 'EM!!!
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:11 am

Somerset Blue wrote:Just shown it again on SSN - absolute thunderbolt.

I love it when just as he kicks the ball it goes quiet, then theres a loud "schwip" as theball hits the net before unbridled joy!
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Kladze » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 am

john68 wrote:Was it a penalty?.....I haven't a clue.

I have watched Cioty for too many years...and for too many years have watched refs, who didn't give a fuck, give decisions against us. Listened to rags take the piss and ignore that they had won unfairly. Taken shite from them, after they had burgled us.
I love the game of football and totally believe that it should be played fairly...BUT I AM NOT A MUG.

When it comes round to getting anythiong from them arrogant bastards, I don't just gratefully accept it, I positively gloat about it...if it increases their pain, I hope we get tons of wrong decisions next week just to increase their pain and suffering.

If Bellamy had been stood on his own without a rag player within 100 yards...It would still have been a penalty....FUCK 'EM!!!

Love it
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby ashton287 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:43 am

it was as much of a penalty as everton got against us, fuuuck em 2-1 2-1 2-1 2-1 FUUUCK THE RAG CUNTS im watching the match again now and i wanna no what shrek said to tevez before he took the penalty

THE CITY IS OURS
THE CITY IS OURS
FUCK OFF BACK TO LONDON
THE CITY IS OURS

can't wait fot the swamp now im gonna rip some of there chairs up, cunts
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Sheikhermaker » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:04 am

Course it was a penalty! And I'm not sure, but it looked like rooney was saying 'vamos' to Tevez before he took it, doesn't that mean 'Come on?'

http://twitpic.com/yv7kk < How good is this, just after Tevez netted the peno!? Is it anyone from on here?
Last edited by Sheikhermaker on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sheikhermaker
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:12 am

Blackadder wrote:Deffo a pen.

Initial foul outside the box, Mike Dean played a good advantage. The Brazilian ladyboy continued his trangression inside the box causing Bellers to fall over. Penalty.

Plus, the aforementioned defender happened to be wearing a red shirt. Nailed on.

Yes Blackadder the ref saw fit to give a penalty. Should also have sent Van der sar off for attempting to save it.
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby ronk » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:12 am

Good decision. I was annoyed with Micah for making the silly and unnecessary mistake last game, but I knew it was fair.

If you're fouling someone outside the box then you have to stop once you get into the box. It doesn't matter where most of the pulling occurred. It was poor play by Rafael, he went too far and conceded a penalty instead of a free kick. Entirely his fault, case closed.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:06 am

john68 wrote:Was it a penalty?.....I haven't a clue.

Damn right Johnny boy!
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 am

King Kev wrote:There is a part of me that is glad it was a dodgy decision, it makes it even funnier that we beat them!

definitely. It made it extra sweet.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:04 am

Nice picture, will be showing this to the people in the office that said he never touched him.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:10 am

MaineRoadMemories wrote:Image

Nice picture, will be showing this to the people in the office that said he never touched him.

That was outside the box. He let go of his shirt, the ref played it on, he grabbed hold of his arm in the box, the ref gave a pen. Stupid defending. You can get away with doing that in a crowded area but if you make it so obvious, you're asking for it, as Micah found out Sat.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 am

If it wasn't a penalty I'm not arsed, because when Rafael fouled Bellamy in the area @ 0-0 when Bellers knocked it past him and he blocked him and put him on his arse, that should have been.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Wooders » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:26 am

definately not a penalty - then again nor was micah's at the weekend but you won't catch me sending a load of texts to my everton mates whining about it
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Crossie » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 am

It's sweet justice for the Richards/Everton pen that never was.

What goes round actually does come round, faster than usual in the case!
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:56 am

Don't understand why people are saying Richards' wasn't a pen. It's a foul if you pull someones shirt, it's a pen if you do it in the box. It's also a pen if you grab someones arm in the box. Just because some refs don't give it because they think it's harsh (pretend they've not seen it) doesn't mean it's correct. Shirt pulling in the box= 100% pen & the stuff about 'if it started outside the box... etc' is bollocks made up by tv.

It's like people use the Andy Gray 'it's not fair' rulebook these days rather than the actual rulebook.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum