Summer transfer thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Summer transfer thread

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:04 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

WTF ha ha, in Brenda we trust
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby PeterParker » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:29 am

I have only one dilemma, if we get indeed Pogba and Yaya doesn't leave, then how the fuck are we gonna play them?

I mean, from what i saw, they play the same position, so, normally we would use them both while the two Ferns will be their backup, however, neither do Yaya or Pogba like to defend. So, our offensive support will be more spectacular, but our defence might be under heavy fire.

Beside that, i genuine don't know, but i am curious, can Pogba pe used as a HG player? Because of his youth years with filth?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:35 am

PeterParker wrote:I have only one dilemma, if we get indeed Pogba and Yaya doesn't leave, then how the fuck are we gonna play them?

I mean, from what i saw, they play the same position, so, normally we would use them both while the two Ferns will be their backup, however, neither do Yaya or Pogba like to defend. So, our offensive support will be more spectacular, but our defence might be under heavy fire.

Beside that, i genuine don't know, but i am curious, can Pogba pe used as a HG player? Because of his youth years with filth?

One of the Ferns sitting in behind Yaya and Pogba?

He's not homegrown mate, he didn't spend the required 36 months in England, think it was something like 34 months.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:07 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
PeterParker wrote:I have only one dilemma, if we get indeed Pogba and Yaya doesn't leave, then how the fuck are we gonna play them?

One of the Ferns sitting in behind Yaya and Pogba?

He's not homegrown mate, he didn't spend the required 36 months in England, think it was something like 34 months.

................Fernandinho................Pogba.....
.....................................Yaya......................
..............Debruyne.......................Silva......
...................................Aguero...................

Alternate with Sterling etc.

Vs crap teams, drop Yaya back into a 2 & add Sterling
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:40 am

If how to accommodate yaya and pogba is what's called a "dilemma" then...sign me up.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:13 pm

The way the scousers & Utd are intent on pulling their rival Southampton to pieces, is fucking dreadful imo.

No mention of it anywhere. We wouild be getting fucking slaughtered for the same thing.

The shit we will get for signing Sterling & accusations of 'ruining' him, but now Clyne & Shneiderlin will both be taken from Southampton, to add to all the others.

How many of Southampton's former players from two seasons ago, have improved since they left ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:20 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

If how to accommodate yaya and pogba is what's called a "dilemma" then...sign me up.

Cheers

Do you have the legs to get around midfield.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:40 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Do you have the legs to get around midfield.

There is a certain element of shall we say "round" to my game, yes.

I'm working on that tho.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:48 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

WTF ha ha, in Brenda we trust

They're a bunch of warped fuckers, that's undeniable.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby phips » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:21 pm

phips wrote:that article mentions nothing in terms of quote re: City or anything. just pure fuckin bullshit. thats not to say that it might not end up being true but there's no evidence in there whatsoever to justify their headline. fantastic journalism.

Yet if the headline was positive towards Barca or Real and negative against City I've no doubt you'd believe every word or at least wouldn't be so inclined to call it fucking bullshit. Strangefish.

go ahead and think that. maybe you should actually read what i wrote.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
Barclays Premier League 2023-2024 CH4MPIONS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:55 pm

phips wrote:
phips wrote:that article mentions nothing in terms of quote re: City or anything. just pure fuckin bullshit. thats not to say that it might not end up being true but there's no evidence in there whatsoever to justify their headline. fantastic journalism.

Yet if the headline was positive towards Barca or Real and negative against City I've no doubt you'd believe every word or at least wouldn't be so inclined to call it fucking bullshit. Strangefish.

I do read what you write, that's what's lead me to the conclusion above.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby phips » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:58 pm

phips wrote:

I do read what you write, that's what's lead me to the conclusion above.

then all i can say is, i'm sorry.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
Barclays Premier League 2023-2024 CH4MPIONS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:03 pm

It's nothing to be sorry for Phips, I just find some of your posts a bit odd.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby twosips » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:14 pm

I think people are quick to jump on some of Phips posts just cos he is who he is, even when he's doing nowt wrong. Noticed it a bit recently.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:21 pm

twosips wrote:I think people are quick to jump on some of Phips posts just cos he is who he is, even when he's doing nowt wrong. Noticed it a bit recently.

I jumped on that one because he was questioning whether Vieira was being truthful in quotes that he gave the other day which to me seemed over cynical from a City fan's perspective yet today when there's a positive headline about City he dismisses the article.

Like I said I find some of his posts strange from a City fan's perspective, nothing whatsoever to do with who he is, which to be fair would be absurd considering I don't know the chap from Adam.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:32 pm

twosips wrote:I think people are quick to jump on some of Phips posts just cos he is who he is, even when he's doing nowt wrong. Noticed it a bit recently.

I jumped on that one because he was questioning whether Vieira was being truthful in quotes that he gave the other day which to me seemed over cynical from a City fan's perspective yet today when there's a positive headline about City he dismisses the article.

Like I said I find some of his posts strange from a City fan's perspective, nothing whatsoever to do with who he is, which to be fair would be absurd considering I don't know the chap from Adam.

what the fuck is wrong with Adam?
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

what the fuck is wrong with Adam?

He's pussywhipped!
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Shame about Kondogbia signing for inter, firstly it means Toure won't be going there, and he would have been a good 2nd option if we fail to land pogba
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby twosips » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:42 pm

Fair enough. For what its worth i just thought he was being cynical. I am too - I thought the article was relatively vague guess work and nothing new. I don't think as a City fan you have to get carried away by positive articles.

Phips is cleary a city fan, otherwise he wouldnt be posting still four years later. Just an awkward so and so.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:45 pm

twosips wrote:Phips is cleary a city fan, otherwise he wouldnt be posting still four years later. Just an awkward so and so.

i wouldn't place any money on that.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum