Summer transfer thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Summer transfer thread

Postby Wooders » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:25 am

I for one am sick of every thread ending up being about him though - please stick on topic and ignore him if you don't like what he says
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby PeterParker » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:24 am

PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:38 am

Wooders wrote:I for one am sick of every thread ending up being about him though - please stick on topic and ignore him if you don't like what he says

Foe sure homie.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:59 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Wooders wrote:I for one am sick of every thread ending up being about him though - please stick on topic and ignore him if you don't like what he says

Foe sure homie.

Cheers

Who ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Foe sure homie.

Cheers

Who ?

....is on first
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:19 pm

I thought they is on last ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby blues2win » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Telegraph running that Tziki talking to Mino Raiola about Pogba. Juventus asking 100 million euros or 71 million pounds odd. Mino wants 163,500 a week netto for Pogba and naturally wants to wet his beak; 7 million pounds ie 10 per cent. Tuttosport say get on with it to Barca and City. They want a deal by mid July, presumably so they can spend the money. City seem determined not to be outbid and prepared to go the extra mile. We would still need to persuade Pogba of the project of course. We're clearly in with a decent chance; that's all that can be said at this stage.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:28 am

blues2win wrote:Telegraph running that Tziki talking to Mino Raiola about Pogba. Juventus asking 100 million euros or 71 million pounds odd. Mino wants 163,500 a week netto for Pogba and naturally wants to wet his beak; 7 million pounds ie 10 per cent. Tuttosport say get on with it to Barca and City. They want a deal by mid July, presumably so they can spend the money. City seem determined not to be outbid and prepared to go the extra mile. We would still need to persuade Pogba of the project of course. We're clearly in with a decent chance; that's all that can be said at this stage.

Again, i am amazed of how Barcelona are allowed to have a part in this with their transfer ban.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby twosips » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:24 am

The fact that we're still actually competing with a club who can't actually sign anyone and it isn't already done and dusted in our favour speaks volumes imo. I really think he strongly wants Barca, cos he would have just told em to fuck off otherwise by now given the ban...surely?

I might be wrong but it feels familiar. Transfer sagas don't end well for us usually.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:30 am

twosips wrote:The fact that we're still actually competing with a club who can't actually sign anyone and it isn't already done and dusted in our favour speaks volumes imo. I really think he strongly wants Barca, cos he would have just told em to fuck off otherwise by now given the ban...surely?

I might be wrong but it feels familiar. Transfer sagas don't end well for us usually.

His mum lives in Sale so still a great chance.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:59 am

Hazy2 wrote:
twosips wrote:The fact that we're still actually competing with a club who can't actually sign anyone and it isn't already done and dusted in our favour speaks volumes imo. I really think he strongly wants Barca, cos he would have just told em to fuck off otherwise by now given the ban...surely?

Really? Give me the address and i will walk around and have a chat to seal the deal.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:03 pm

I hear sky are reporting scum after seamus coleman. Suddenly hes seamus cafu
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:17 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

Really? Give me the address and i will walk around and have a chat to seal the deal.

En Manc francais? Two amazing accents, one simple man.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby City64 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Rags looking to sign "average" players for big bucks , are they the new Liverpool ??? Schniderlin £25 million ffs !!! Will be well worth taking a close look at their transfer dealings this summer , it will show us exactly where they are / where they have slipped too after spending huge late last summer in desperation. Are they now stuck in a situation where they can now only afford "average" players at hugely inflated prices ? It is a long way back for them IF this IS the situation imho ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:22 pm

City64 wrote:Rags looking to sign "average" players for big bucks , are they the new Liverpool ??? Schniderlin £25 million ffs !!! Will be well worth taking a close look at their transfer dealings this summer , it will show us exactly where they are / where they have slipped too after spending huge late last summer in desperation. Are they now stuck in a situation where they can now only afford "average" players at hugely inflated prices ? It is a long way back for them IF this IS the situation imho ;-)

They spent £160 million in fees last alone and it earned them an extra 2 points on what Moyes managed. They are a laughing stock and I reckon it'll get funnier this summer.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby City64 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
City64 wrote:Rags looking to sign "average" players for big bucks , are they the new Liverpool ??? Schniderlin £25 million ffs !!! Will be well worth taking a close look at their transfer dealings this summer , it will show us exactly where they are / where they have slipped too after spending huge late last summer in desperation. Are they now stuck in a situation where they can now only afford "average" players at hugely inflated prices ? It is a long way back for them IF this IS the situation imho ;-)

They spent £160 million in fees last alone and it earned them an extra 2 points on what Moyes managed. They are a laughing stock and I reckon it'll get funnier this summer.

It,s certainly looking that way ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby blues2win » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:17 pm

L'Equipe say we're close to finalising a deal for Fabinho a right back from Monaco. Very tall and quick. Dani Alves kept him out of Copa America team but that's no disgrace. You'd imagine that Sagna would be on the move if true but what of Maffeo's future with a 22 year old coming in?
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby twosips » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:01 pm

blues2win wrote:L'Equipe say we're close to finalising a deal for Fabinho a right back from Monaco. Very tall and quick. Dani Alves kept him out of Copa America team but that's no disgrace. You'd imagine that Sagna would be on the move if true but what of Maffeo's future with a 22 year old coming in?

Zaba looks fooked these days and probably only has a couple of years at the very top left. Maffeo's 17 still. Chances are if this happens, these two are our RBs for the future.
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby JamieMCFC » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:08 pm

Bale?

JamieMCFC
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby anthonytomo » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:08 pm

https://twitter.com/nycfc/status/615279719404187648

Could this happen? Not to NY obviously. Ferran looking happy.
anthonytomo
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Gio

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum