Match Thread: Stoke v Man City (FA Cup replay)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Match Thread: Stoke v Man City (FA Cup replay)

Postby ENIAM NAM » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:
ENIAM NAM wrote:FRANKLY. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

ADE GETTING SENT OFF DIDN'T HELP BUT 3 GAMES AGAINST STOKE AND NOT LOOKED LIKE WINNING ANY OF THEM.

WE WILL DO WELL TO GET ANY EUROPEAN SPOT, NEVER MIND CL.

I DO NOT WANT THIS MAN AT OUR CLUB. LIKE IT OR NOT, SACKING HUGHES IS PROBABLY THE ONLY REAL MISTAKE OUR OWNERS HAVE MADE. AND THE DEPRESSING THING IS THAT IT WAS DOWN TO TWATS, LIKE A FEW PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, WHO EVIDENTLY KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL.

YOURS,

PISSED OFF,
MANCHESTER

Sorry but no matter how bad Mancini's doing, it was not a mistake to get rid of a useless Rag like Hughes.

you have witnessed us go downhill faster than Franz Klammer and you think the decision to sack hughes was correct! Hmmmm, I think differently.

we are higher in league table and got further in Fa cup than under that rag. Don't start rewriting the history.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Have fun.

Ha Ha. A brief cameo, thankfully, from the prime culprit!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Just blow for Full Time ref !!!!!
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Green in blue » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

ADE GETTING SENT OFF DIDN'T HELP BUT 3 GAMES AGAINST STOKE AND NOT LOOKED LIKE WINNING ANY OF THEM.

I DO NOT WANT THIS MAN AT OUR CLUB. LIKE IT OR NOT, SACKING HUGHES IS PROBABLY THE ONLY REAL MISTAKE OUR OWNERS HAVE MADE. AND THE DEPRESSING THING IS THAT IT WAS DOWN TO TWATS, LIKE A FEW PEOPLE ON THIS SITE, WHO EVIDENTLY KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL.

YOURS,

PISSED OFF,
MANCHESTER

Sorry but no matter how bad Mancini's doing, it was not a mistake to get rid of a useless Rag like Hughes.

you have witnessed us go downhill faster than Franz Klammer and you think the decision to sack hughes was correct! Hmmmm, I think differently.

we are higher in league table and got further in Fa cup than under that rag. Don't start rewriting the history.

you will defend mancini to the bitter death cause you championed his cause
Green in blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

YOURS,

PISSED OFF,
MANCHESTER

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Have fun

Stay and say your piece.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Fuck off Fuller you fuckin 50 Cent wannabe!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby OliverHardy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:21 pm

MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT
MANCINI OUT

WORST FOOTBALL PLAYED BY THIS CUNT OF A CLUB FOR A DECADE

GET THE CUNT OUT OF THIS CITY NOW
FUCKING CUNT
OliverHardy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby ruralblue » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Well maybe Roberto starting a game with 6 defenders and two midfield holders doesn't win you games. I am totally embarrased. Sorry but that was shite. Fantastic first 15 mins and that was it. 200 million pounds and beat by a team who rely on long throws and lumping the ball in the air.

CRAP
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby ENIAM NAM » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

YOURS,

PISSED OFF,
MANCHESTER

How many fucking texts will you get tonight, headed MASSIVE CLUB or 35 YEARS, from Rags who you see every week.
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:24 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:The players loved HUGHES thats the diffrence! you dicks on here that couldnt get over he played for the rags now are seeing the players thinking mancini is a clueless cunt! The players never thought hughes was a clueless cunt but you lot did!

Does that include Ireland, who's slagged him off. Or Robinho? Or Elano etc?

If they loved Hughes so much, what happened with the 7 draws in a row?

I don't care whether the players love or hate the manager. They do what they're told or ship out. And frankly, most of them have shown that they can't do what they're told, whatever the manager
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby everyonehatesus » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Im not a fan off calling for managers to be sacked but fuck me this clown has got to go. I hate the style of football and the shity tactics what a cunt
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

YOURS,

PISSED OFF,
MANCHESTER

How many fucking texts will you get tonight, headed MASSIVE CLUB or 35 YEARS, from Rags who you see every week.

IM IN LIMA AND IVE ALREADY HAD 10 !!!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Blue Blood » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 pm

ruralblue wrote:Well maybe Roberto starting a game with 6 defenders and two midfield holders doesn't win you games. I am totally embarrased. Sorry but that was shite. Fantastic first 15 mins and that was it. 200 million pounds and beat by a team who rely on long throws and lumping the ball in the air.

CRAP

That.

Bobby Manc needs to start playing an attacking game soon or us fan will end up revolting. This is fast turning into a pearce esk farce.

Bad bad night for us city fans tonight.

I'm going to bed.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby bluej » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

YOURS,

PISSED OFF,
MANCHESTER

Pearce got us to the 1/4s before - may as well have him in for all the entertainment we are getting.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ruralblue » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:28 pm

I just cannot get over he started with SIX defenders and two holding midfielders. I am speechless, embarrased and disgusted.

Night all.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby dick dastardley » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 pm

we spend 200 mil, and get turned over by a team that cost probably the price of one of our players, its embarassing to watch how shite were playing, we can kiss 4th spot goodbye on the past 3-4 performances/
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Alex Sapphire » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 pm

bluej wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Craig Bardsley wrote:

YOURS,

PISSED OFF,
MANCHESTER

Pearce got us to the 1/4s before - may as well have him in for all the entertainment we are getting.

been in the quarters three of the last five years, that's what we WERE capable of.
Out of 2 competitions and playing ourself out of the running for fourth.
Is that the trajectory you wanted garry?
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby branny » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm

What concerns me is that he's had 3 games against a team that has played the same tactics in all 3 and not figured out how to beat them
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:35 pm

there you go bob.
thats what happens when you try to play to stokes strengths instead of making them play to ours.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Nickyboy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

if it weren't for the outrageous red card we would of won.

doesn't disguise the fact that 10 of our players should of been able to beat that pile of wank.

good bye - and thanks for all the scarves
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Vhero wrote:
irblinx wrote:
Vhero wrote:The point of bringing Santa Cruz for Ireland was what exactly?? I Mean we were a striker down sure but move Bellamy up there Santa Cruz is a waste of money and space on the field.

RSC actually came on for Bridge which was an even stranger decision, bring on a striker yes, move a RB who has played all game in midfield over to LB and take a natural and attacking LB off. Bizarre

Sorry yeah it was bridge had a bit of rum tonight :p either so his decisions for subs have been shocking tonight swapping a LB for a LB when we need a goal was fucking GOLDEN!

You are a STAR my man!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum