Match Thread: Stoke v Man City (FA Cup replay)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Match Thread: Stoke v Man City (FA Cup replay)

Postby TomS » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 pm

At least this message board works and is not broken down like "the other one"....
Thomas
Bert Trautmann Town, Germany
TomS
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC,Werder Bremen
My favourite player is: Sergio

Postby dazlebluefrog » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:39 pm

thank fcuk,i couldn't get a stream working long enough ,i don't know what we can do spent over 200 million on players mostly here for the money
have we got the right to cancel harts 2nd season loan at brum ?
seems although shay PLAYED well earlier in the season since mr fcuking roberto has been at the club he's having a bad time
didn't we have roberto's son on our books?is he still there?if not you can see what the speck is doing, he's thinking "right you manc twats you got rid of my son ,i'll fcuk you up
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Nickyboy wrote:if it weren't for the outrageous red card we would of won.
doesn't disguise the fact that 10 of our players should of been able to beat that pile of wank.

good bye - and thanks for all the scarves

I agree there Nickyboy, absolutely horrendous decision. Did he have a choice or had someone had a word?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ENIAM NAM » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
doesn't disguise the fact that 10 of our players should of been able to beat that pile of wank.

I agree there Nickyboy, absolutely horrendous decision. Did he have a choice or had someone had a word?

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

Hang on.....didn't we also fucking struggle to get a draw there in the league when they had 10 men!!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:
BlueMoonAwoken wrote:The players loved HUGHES thats the diffrence! you dicks on here that couldnt get over he played for the rags now are seeing the players thinking mancini is a clueless cunt! The players never thought hughes was a clueless cunt but you lot did!

Does that include Ireland, who's slagged him off. Or Robinho? Or Elano etc?

If they loved Hughes so much, what happened with the 7 draws in a row?

I don't care whether the players love or hate the manager. They do what they're told or ship out. And frankly, most of them have shown that they can't do what they're told, whatever the manager

Ok

Ireland played his best football under hughes? and had a go at hughes now he was gone to appease mancini and city fans?

Robinho said mark hughes wanted him to play as a defenisve midfielder
(when all he was asking him to do was work for the team)

Elano = i cant remember that nob now

IDC what any of you say , when mark hughes was told he was sacked at the end of the game many have said he was in tears because of all the effort he put into building a squad and everything of the pitch!

How many managers have you heard do that, i dont care if he was rag i never did i felt he was doing his upmost for our club and the players knew this and played football like they wanted to win every game.

Yes they was open and we let in silly goals but we wanted to WIN under hughes , mancini dosent want to LOSE?
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Nickyboy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

Hang on.....didn't we also fucking struggle to get a draw there in the league when they had 10 men!!

past games don't matter. the way this game was going we would have won with ade on the field, he was running them ragged and was really up for it.

but like i also said, even without him we have enough quality that even without him we should of got the ball down and played them off the park
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 pm

It would be frightening if the people who used Stoke going down to ten men as an excuse as to why we didn't win last time, used us going down to ten men as an excuse as to why we lost this time.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:It would be frightening if the people who used Stoke going down to ten men as an excuse as to why we didn't win last time, used us going down to ten men as an excuse as to why we lost this time.

INSTEAD OF LASHING OUT AT "THE HUGHES OUTERS" IN EVERYONE OF YOUR POST MATCH POSTS ,WHY NOT LASH OUT AT THE MANAGEMENT INSTEAD AS IT,S THEM THAT HAS TURNED US INTO SHIT.

JUST A THOUGHT.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:It would be frightening if the people who used Stoke going down to ten men as an excuse as to why we didn't win last time, used us going down to ten men as an excuse as to why we lost this time.

INSTEAD OF LASHING OUT AT "THE HUGHES OUTERS" IN EVERYONE OF YOUR POST MATCH POSTS ,WHY NOT LASH OUT AT THE MANAGEMENT INSTEAD AS IT,S THEM THAT HAS TURNED US INTO SHIT.

JUST A THOUGHT.

I'll email Cook and Marwood shall I?

20 games, 45 goals, 29 conceded. v. 15 games, 21 goals, 17 conceded and I still have to read how the last guy was 'clueless' and the board - shower of cunts that they so clearly are - made the right decision.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby symiblue » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

JUST A THOUGHT.

Well its the " Hughes Outers" that built up the head of steam that helped get rid of Hughes and landed us with the idiot we have now! They were the ones that insisted that we get rid immediately at a time when no decent alternatives were available...so they have no excuses for the crap we're seeing now.
"That's great, tell him he's Pele and get him back on."
John Lambie, Partick Thistle manager, when told a concussed striker did not know who he was.
symiblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Bellamy

Postby Blue Since 76 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:
BlueMoonAwoken wrote:The players loved HUGHES thats the diffrence! you dicks on here that couldnt get over he played for the rags now are seeing the players thinking mancini is a clueless cunt! The players never thought hughes was a clueless cunt but you lot did!

Does that include Ireland, who's slagged him off. Or Robinho? Or Elano etc?

If they loved Hughes so much, what happened with the 7 draws in a row?

I don't care whether the players love or hate the manager. They do what they're told or ship out. And frankly, most of them have shown that they can't do what they're told, whatever the manager

Ok

Ireland played his best football under hughes? and had a go at hughes now he was gone to appease mancini and city fans?

Robinho said mark hughes wanted him to play as a defenisve midfielder
(when all he was asking him to do was work for the team)

Elano = i cant remember that nob now

IDC what any of you say , when mark hughes was told he was sacked at the end of the game many have said he was in tears because of all the effort he put into building a squad and everything of the pitch!

How many managers have you heard do that, i dont care if he was rag i never did i felt he was doing his upmost for our club and the players knew this and played football like they wanted to win every game.

Yes they was open and we let in silly goals but we wanted to WIN under hughes , mancini dosent want to LOSE?

Hearsay and I couldn't give a toss, he walked away with several million quid. Just as Mancini will walk away with a decent payout come summer.

I'm not happy with Mancini's tactics and if this is what he would do with a team that was his own, he deserves to be sacked. Still don't see what any of that has to do with loving or hating the manager. The players get payed to do a job, just like the manager. Either do it to the best of your ability or clear off.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Nickyboy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 pm

the standard of players we have should win regardless of the boss.... to many players out of form and without the bottle to win these important games

all class players - obviously shit motivation, drive and belief in their own abilty - or they aren't that arsed........
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby symiblue » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 pm

Nickyboy wrote:the standard of players we have should win regardless of the boss.... to many players out of form and without the bottle to win these important games

all class players - obviously shit motivation, drive and belief in their own abilty - or they aren't that arsed........

Tell that to the Hughes Outers who blamed the Manager for everything that went wrong. I don't doubt the motivation of the players. I do doubt the shit tactics and formations they are having to adapt to.
John Lambie, Partick Thistle manager, when told a concussed striker did not know who he was.
symiblue

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:34 pm

symiblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

JUST A THOUGHT.

Well its the " Hughes Outers" that built up the head of steam that helped get rid of Hughes and landed us with the idiot we have now! They were the ones that insisted that we get rid immediately at a time when no decent alternatives were available...so they have no excuses for the crap we're seeing now.

HUGHES OUTERS THAT BUILT UP THE STEAM?????? BOLLOKS...I THINK YOU WILL FIND IT HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH 200 MILLION QUID (WASTED IN PART ON SHIT LIKE RSC ,TOURE ECT) SPENT BY THE MANAGER AND THE OWNERS FELT 8 DRAWS AND A SHIT DEFENSE WAS NOT A GOOD RETURN.

GETTING MANCINI WAS NOT MY FUCKING NUMBER 1CHOICE.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby symiblue » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:46 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
symiblue wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

JUST A THOUGHT.

HUGHES OUTERS THAT BUILT UP THE STEAM?????? BOLLOKS...I THINK YOU WILL FIND IT HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH 200 MILLION QUID (WASTED IN PART ON SHIT LIKE RSC ,TOURE ECT) SPENT BY THE MANAGER AND THE OWNERS FELT 8 DRAWS AND A SHIT DEFENSE WAS NOT A GOOD RETURN.

GETTING MANCINI WAS NOT MY FUCKING NUMBER 1CHOICE.

So when you were raging on about Hughes, who did you think we could get ... other than out of work Managers on garden leave. Shit defence... yes we had problems but at least we had some pleasure in the attacking play. Now we have a team that can't defend or attack with any real style or commitment. Can't remember when I last came out of the ground feeling any real pleasure about the way we played...oh yes - it was when Hughes was Manager!
symiblue

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum