Ade in trouble? [merged]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ade in trouble?

Postby Slim » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:11 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
edgeley blue wrote:Decided to take your advice and look at it more closely, you might have something going there, it did kinda look like he tried to snip his fringe. I will maintain that van percy ferkin deseved it though.

I'm not doubting that he may have deserved it just I think Ade did catch on the face

He defo caught him, he was bleeding from just below his temple. The way his leg juts out it's going to be hard to justify this one.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 pm

I still think the initial tackle from Persie was vicious. And he also celebrated in front of the oppo's fans. Should he be banned too?
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Manx Blue » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 pm

xavi6 wrote:Anyone else have a horrible feeling that he'll get done on video evidence for that 'stamp'?

That coupled with the celebration means I wouldn't be surprised if those FA cunts suspend hom for next week.

How close to our fans did vp get in comparison? Is kneeling in front of the arsenal fans any worse than sayin "fuck off bastards" ?

I wasn't at the gAme and haven't read the thread so apologies if going over many peoples thoughts
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Longball » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 pm

he was outta order, i kno i wunt get support for it, was wrong to do what he did
Longball
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Oxfam
My favourite player is: Kompany

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:57 pm

I am so torn on this issue. When he scored I relised within secs what he was going to and thought go on ade. I was laughing and chearing like every other loon around me. But after coming out of the game and talking to a copper mate and finding out a steward had been injured I thought it was a liitle irresponsable.

Then coming home I listened to the radio and all the arse fans bleeting on. Football fans are very good at dishing it out but when a player gives it back it's the worst crime ever. If someone was singing songs about my parents I'm sure if given the opp I would do the same. I think as fans we have to except some players giving it back from time to time and what better way than running 80 yards to the wankers who want your blood. At the end of the day he is human and emotions can take over which was the case today.

I'm sure he is in for a bollocking and a three match ban for the stamp. Saying that he couldn't have done it to a nicer c$€t Imo...!!!
Sister of fu

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Vhero » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Rooneys got away with a lot fooking worse time and time again if Ade gets done for this it will prove that it's 1 rule for the top4 players and 1 rule for everybody else.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:20 am

He's well out of order but many other people have also been equally in the wrong & not had action taken. The worst, most dangerous part of the whole thing imo is the challenge from Van Persie though. He got a scrape on the head in retaliation sure but if Ade hadn't dodged his two footed potentially leg breaking lunge after the ball had gone, he'd be in hospital now.

What an absolute slimey fucking shit the guy is to come out making statements about it when he must know exactly what he tried to do to Ade & that if he hadn't tried to 'do' him in the 1st place, nothing would have happened. If Ade gets banned we should make sure that wanker goes with him.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:52 am

Darren lewis has just said for the goal celebration, a precident has been set with Neville in 2006.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby Slim » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:40 am

Manx Blue wrote:Darren lewis has just said for the goal celebration, a precident has been set with Neville in 2006.

In January 2006, Gary Neville actions were the subject of some controversy after Gary Neville celebration in front of the visiting Liverpool F.C. fans at Old Trafford, when Gary Neville was seen to run from the half-way line towards the opposing fans to celebrate the 90th minute injury-time winning headed goal by United defender Rio Ferdinand. Gary Neville actions were criticized by Liverpool player Jamie Carragher, sections of the media and police who blamed Gary Neville for disturbances between fans after the game. Gary Neville was subsequently charged with improper conduct by The Football Association. Neville contested this, asking if it was preferable for players to act like "robots" and show no emotions. Gary Neville was fined £5,000 and warned about Gary Neville future conduct.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Somerset Blue » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:45 am

SSN Breaking News (yellow scrolling banner):

FA to look closer at 2 incidents involving Ade from yesterday's match.
Somerset Blue
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 am

trueblue64 wrote:TBH we have not heard the last off this, Arse face will make a big deal of this. The press and Sky will make a big deal of this, they don't want the big for upset.

I think we'll see the outcome no later than Tuesday.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby One cap Whitey » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:49 am

Somerset Blue wrote:SSN Breaking News (yellow scrolling banner):

FA to look closer at 2 incidents involving Ade from yesterday's match.

They probably got that from 5 Live. Ian Whatmore from the FA was just on there saying that they'll be looking at it tomorrow. All he'd say was that he's unimpressed with what Ade did. Lets hope its just a fine.
One cap Whitey
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Slim » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:50 am

It's a last laugh scenario with Arsenal now. I doubt they really saw us as a threat until today when we found another gear they didn't have, losing Ade for 3+ games could throw out our rhythm and break this run we are on. I am sure that the statement was waiting for RVP when he got to the changeroom after the game.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby david yearsley » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:54 am

Let´s be fair , they didn´t need the RVP staement as the press in their pro "top 4 " (now top 5 as suggested by Lineker last night)mode, were all over it like a badly fitted suit
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby ant london » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:00 am

The celebration I'd say he'll get a wrist slapping for, loads of people have done similar things and although not the brightest thing to do it was hardly mass murder.

The stamp, upon a re-watch was pretty blatant. Although RvP had tried to scythe Ade down he is pretty clearly trying to stamp on him. Looks to me like he was trying to get studs onto his hand/arm and (unfortunately for us) he has caught his face which raises the bar in terms of the furore.

I think he will defo get a ban for that, but I cannot see how that can be done in time to kick in pre-Derby. So hopefully we'll have Carlos and Roque ready to step into the breach by that time.

It's pretty annoying though as he is at the heart of much that is good about our pattern of play. His ability to take down and hold onto the ball cleared when we are under pressure is immense. Hope that Roque allows a similar release valve, it really does help us get a grip on the ball
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby branny » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:13 am

I think he'll just get a b**locking for the celebration and possibly a fine but I think he'll definately get a ban for the stamp. I just hope he is available for the Derby but don't see how he can be if any decision is made early in the week. I don't fancy our chances if the front 2 is Bellamy and Tevez or even worse Benjani (thought he was injured?)
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby shawzy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:42 am

Haha check out the commentator.This ones class.Naughty Ade but funny as fook

[youtube]oe8CXncySfo[/youtube]
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby simon12 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:43 am

If we appeal he`ll miss spam villa wigan. Much more prefferable
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby david yearsley » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:57 am

Preferably Fulham , Villa & Spam
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby michaelcityfan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 am

If you listened to sportsweek gary richardson tried about three times to get the football representative to act on emmanuel, " but surely that deserves a ban" and " a heavy puishment is required" He bust a gut trying to push the guy into saying he would do ade it was disgusting.

I wonder who he supports?
michaelcityfan
Darius Vassell's Composure

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum