Ireland Departure?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ireland Departure?

Postby GStar » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:52 am

Mike J wrote:ok which posters on there have actually ever posted 100% reliable information. on the evidence i have seen there is not even one.

please, please dont say ajay.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad has gotten wind of a few deals before anyone else, Barry being the last one, SpursMad321 got the Taylor transfer and perhaps another one iirc, Marco (cryptically) broke the takeover a good 12 hours before SSN began to run with it, Blue2112, AntonDonJuan, BillyShears, ForeverCity have all given snipets that have turned out to be accurate Jim Tomie's Underpants also seems to know people... i'm sure there's more but ill be honest and say i dont pay too much attention to "inside information", like the majority on here i believe most dont know what thier talking about, but i know some on there do too.

DoomMerchant wrote:very very sad Gstar.

any chance you two could pack up your rucksacks and make it back across the island to rejoin Locke/The Black Smoke and his crew?

cheers

Whats sad is people like yourself segregating City supporters by what "board" they frequent... Even worse that everyone here seemingly hates BM and its posters, yet you're all over there lurking all the time it seems. Don't get it.
GStar
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby dazby » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:53 am

Original Dub, get back in your fucking pram and get sucking on that dummy. I'll burp you later. ;-)

Blunderer, there are posters that are very wary of ITK"s on this board and some have been sucked in and made to look like fools.

You seem an intelligent chap, and to be fair if I had such info I'd be on the boards spreading it too.

Here are my questions.

How many sugars did the advisor/agent have in his cup of tea?

Where would he go? Club wise I mean.
Last edited by dazby on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Original Dub » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:53 am

blootoof wrote:
GStar wrote:Fine, i'll stick up for Dave/Blunderer...

There are people on BM who know players/proffesionals/contacts within City personally. Thats not to be disputed. Although i didn't agree with his approach to replying to posters who didn't agree with him, i also saw the huge irony in people (like most on here) who couldn't pick him out of a line up, yet are mocking him and calling bullshit.

It also seems that because the info was started on BM, people on here will enjoy ripping it apart more... also kind of sad.

To be fare, Daves about the only one I'd believe on there. The rest are just a bunch of attention seeking wankers who get off by posting bullshit on the hope the gullible mass of Bluemoan will suck their cocks. You may have 20000 members but half of those are fuckin munes.

Damn right.

United can fit more in their stadium, does that mean they're the club to support then?

Hardly. Quality over quantity.
Original Dub

Postby Mike J » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:59 am

GStar wrote:
Mike J wrote:ok which posters on there have actually ever posted 100% reliable information. on the evidence i have seen there is not even one.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad has gotten wind of a few deals before anyone else, Barry being the last one, SpursMad321 got the Taylor transfer and perhaps another one iirc, Marco (cryptically) broke the takeover a good 12 hours before SSN began to run with it, Blue2112, AntonDonJuan, BillyShears, ForeverCity have all given snipets that have turned out to be accurate Jim Tomie's Underpants also seems to know people... i'm sure there's more but ill be honest and say i dont pay too much attention to "inside information", like the majority on here i believe most dont know what thier talking about, but i know some on there do too.

any chance you two could pack up your rucksacks and make it back across the island to rejoin Locke/The Black Smoke and his crew?

cheers

Whats sad is people like yourself segregating City supporters by what "board" they frequent... Even worse that everyone here seemingly hates BM and its posters, yet you're all over there lurking all the time it seems. Don't get it.

the only one im going to give you there is the spursmad fella as i saw the taylor thread. the rest are laughable, mainly the marco one.
Last edited by Mike J on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby blootoof » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Maybe we could attract more members by postin shite like:

I dun my rag m8 in work today

I turned his rag poster upside down when he went to the bog

ha ha ha lol lol lmfao rofl ha ha
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby GStar » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Mike J wrote:the only one im going to give you their is the spursmad fella as i saw the taylor thread. the rest are laughable, mainly the marco one.

The only one you'll give me, c'mon, i'm not looking for you're acceptance, i'm just telling you the truth. URG was, at the time, one of the only posters people listened to regarding inside information, he never really broke anything sensational, but he knew people within the media and got wind transfers/info afew days before it generally broke.

Just like that guy on here lived with/knew Micah, Mark was his name? Theres a few on there that i've met that know people involved with mcfc, that doesn't mean we're going to sign Messi and BM will break it months before it happens, but to dimiss everyone on there as bullshitters isn't naive, its just wrong.

The marco thread i think is in "Classics" so the evidence is there for itself.
GStar
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:04 pm

Original Dub wrote:So to finish off on this ITK thing, as that is clearly where the problem is - give me something definite and if it doesn't come true, apologise for being a shite talker... surely you're confident enough to do that?

Thanks for keeping it a lot more civil.

Anyone on Bluemoon will tell you I have never claimed to be "ITK".

Some are ITK on there of course. GStar's named a few. There are quite a few journalists who frequent the forum. One first teamer was a regular poster before he left. An ex board member at City posts quite a lot.

People like that know much more than me. I just happen to have this piece of information.

You finished your post by asking for some definite information- it's here on this thread.

Let's hope that he gets back in the frame or that the manager (whoever it is!) in summer persuades him to stay.

I'd rather you didn't peddle myths about me having a "hidden agenda" though. I've given my opinion on the manager to you already.
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Mike J wrote:
GStar wrote:

cheers

the only one im going to give you their is the spursmad fella as i saw the taylor thread. the rest are laughable, mainly the marco one.

If someone knows for sure that Ireland's leaving it's fair enough to post it but this 'oooh he's not happy, if Mancini doesn't put him in the team he'll be going to Utd but it could be Arsenal & he was the GUEST OF HONOUR (!!!!!!!!!!!!) at a top European club....etc etc..

3 words: IAN FUCKING WRIGHT.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Original Dub wrote:U***d can fit more in their stadium, does that mean they're the club to support then?

Hardly. Quality over quantity.

Mate, saying "our board is better than your board" is really not helping this discussion.

All the boards have subtly different styles and clienteles. You pick the one that suits you.
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby dazby » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:15 pm

Maybe you'll answer these ones.

1. Why won't you name the clubs sniffing for him?

2. What sort of info has the tea drinker offered you in the past?

3. How come you had coffee with him/her and how did the conversation arise?
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:15 pm

dazby wrote:Original Dub, get back in your fucking pram and get sucking on that dummy. I'll burp you later. ;-)

Blunderer, there are posters that are very wary of ITK"s on this board and some have been sucked in and made to look like fools.

You seem an intelligent chap, and to be fair if I had such info I'd be on the boards spreading it too.

Here are my questions.

How many sugars did the advisor/agent have in his cup of tea?

Where would he go? Club wise I mean.

He didn't have tea. He didn't have anything.

Arsenal, Man United and Liverpool are all interested. Man United have been for a long long time.

Would City sell to them? Don't know. My instincts are that if the deal's in place and the player wants to go there, we wouldn't stop him.

I think he's ours to keep in his heart, but he is desperate to play.
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby dazby » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Didsbury Dave, did you come on here to actually share some info, or are you trying to show how inferior this board is to bluemoon? Checking your thread on bluemoon I'm guessing the latter. Please tell me you came here to share your information rather than making your bluemoon thread a bit more e><citing.

You've made many references in this thread that the us/them mentality of the two boards is stupid, but your contributions on Bluemoon suggest otherwise.

Please e><plain?
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:28 pm

dazby wrote:Maybe you'll answer these ones.

1) I've just named them.
2) Lots of stuff which has proved correct, including our starting 11 the day before every home match.
3) I'm not revealing how the conversation arose, it's not relevant.

Believe it or not, it's up to you.
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 pm

dazby wrote:Didsbury Dave, did you come on here to actually share some info, or are you trying to show how inferior this board is to bluemoon? Checking your thread on bluemoon I'm guessing the latter. Please tell me you came here to share your information rather than making your bluemoon thread a bit more e><citing.

You've made many references in this thread that the us/them mentality of the two boards is stupid, but your contributions on Bluemoon suggest otherwise.

Please e><plain?

I don't understand your point. Someone else posted a link to my Bluemoon thread on here.

It was then posted on Bluemoon that this thread existed and i was getting a slagging off.

I came here to discuss it in person. I'm trying to do that.
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
If someone knows for sure that Ireland's leaving it's fair enough to post it but this 'oooh he's not happy, if Mancini doesn't put him in the team he'll be going to Utd but it could be Arsenal & he was the GUEST OF HONOUR (!!!!!!!!!!!!) at a top European club....etc etc..

3 words: IAN FUCKING WRIGHT.

This post makes no sense, gramatically or otherwise, so I can't really reply.
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby dazby » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:37 pm

Mistaken identity I suppose. I'm not sure what else there is to discuss really. All the juicy bits you're all hush hush on.

I'm out. Ne><t!!!!
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Blunderer wrote:
dazby wrote:Maybe you'll answer these ones.

1) I've just named them.
2) Lots of stuff which has proved correct, including our starting 11 the day before every home match.
3) I'm not revealing how the conversation arose, it's not relevant.

Believe it or not, it's up to you.

Do you think it's helpful to the club to stir up your many thousands of young bluemooners into an argument about Ireland supposedly leaving if he can't get in the team, right in the middle of the most important phase of the season? Would the result not obviously be half the people calling Mancini a twat for not playing him & half calling Ireland shit for not playing well enough to get in the team? Surely you adding 'inside info' to that makes it seem much more devisive than a normal debate, as if you're arguing directly on behalf of the player with his knowledge? How does that help?

Or was the main reason behind it to give extra weight to your own opinion & big up your own self importance & fuck the consequences?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beeks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:47 pm

I've got a question...if you are mates with so called high powered City insiders...why do you talk like a 12 year old WUM? Are you Gary Cooks grandson?
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:49 pm

Yawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby bluej » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:57 pm

No offence Blunderer but im going to wait for ajay to confirm this before I believe it.

What happened to that guy anyway? Did he ever get exposed as a fraud or was he the real deal?
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum