Post Match comments Welsh runts V Man City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Post Match comments Welsh runts V Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Hart needs backing for now, City need to take the pressure and live upto the hype, today was a joke if we are going to be fair. 1 up should have been a canter. Pelli has a ton of work on now. Players made mistakes all day .
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Incidentally platt has come out and said that he and Mancini were going to dump joe and bring in begovic. These are people who saw joe in matches and in training every day for nearly 3 seasons. Interesting...
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Spurge wrote:Hart I thought was excellent first half but needs to command his area from corners and free kicks This has always been his achillies heel to be honest.

His other Achilles' heel being kicking. How can a Premier League keeper, never mind someone playing for a top team, be so consistently appalling at it? The only other explanation I can come up with is that he has no feeling in his toes? Is such a thing possible? Other than sheer laziness of course.
At some point today I was hoping he would smash it out of play, as that was preferable to a Cardiff player receiving it uncontested around the centre circle.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:Incidentally platt has come out and said that he and Mancini were going to dump joe and bring in begovic. These are people who saw joe in matches and in training every day for nearly 3 seasons. Interesting...

Fake quote mate.

The TV station where he supposedly said this have come out and said he wasn't even on their show.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Sideshow Bob » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Blue Blood wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:Incidentally platt has come out and said that he and Mancini were going to dump joe and bring in begovic. These are people who saw joe in matches and in training every day for nearly 3 seasons. Interesting...

Fake quote mate.

The TV station where he supposedly said this have come out and said he wasn't even on their show.

My mistake then. Thx for setting the record straight.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Nige wrote:So so so annoying today.

he got owned by an Asian dude and a Chilean midget. As did Fernandinho.

what in the holy fuck does him being Asian have anything to do with it?

if i was standing on the sideline of one of my son's matches and a dad said to his son "Son, you let an Asian kid score against you" i'd probably kick the living shit out of him right then and there....

care to explain yourself?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:40 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

if i was standing on the sideline of one of my son's matches and a dad said to his son "Son, you let an Asian kid score against you" i'd probably kick the living shit out of him right then and there....

cheers

I'm as anti racist as it gets, but surely their owners outfit comes close to weakening the credibility of a whole race?
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm

I wouldn't blame any of today's goals on Hart. Saved us a few times too.

The main issue is we have fullbacks who are good going forward but can't really defend. When more teams find this out and have a go then we'll have further results like today.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby MilnersJaw » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:44 pm

Breks wrote:Lets not got carried away, the rags lost there 1st game last season and they won the league. This can happen to the big teams early on but we have 36 games left. Hart should be dropped because he has been making too many costly mistakes for too long. We will comeback and we will be challenging for the title. We have a fantastic squad. I'm gutted but I'm not getting carried away, I've been watching football too long to get carried away over 1 defeat.

I think it's more to do with what happens when the opposition parks the bus again, which the bottom half of the table Always seems to do.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby zabbadabbado » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:27 pm

I have to be honest I did not expect us to lose this game today.

However I am a bit more realistic than some and realize that this season was always going to be a bit off a transitional season, totally changing our style off football. I believe we might struggle to finish top 4 this season and top 6 might end up being a more realistic expectation with a Cup win.

You have to look at things objectively, the problems that got Mancini sacked did not just go away, they are still there. Today’s performance was a typical City away performance; we just turn up at lower clubs expecting to win, arrogance, lack of worth ethic through out the side. This performance today would have had Mancini ripping his hair out and ranting on the touch line. I honestly believe Pellegrini was shell shocked at the Jekyl and Hyde performance off the players, to us it was typical City away, to him after last week it was wtf ?.I think he learned a lot today, Ya Ya does not travel well, Joe Hart is better at strutting his stuff on a catwalk lately than he is in his 6 yard box., Playing a high pressing game is suicide when you have defenders who run as if running in treacle and would struggle to trap a bag of cement. I also don’t think Dzeko will suite the new system long term because off his inability to control the ball when it is passed to him. I can see us eventually reverting back to Mancini style to cover for our defensive deficiencies after we ship 3 – 4 goals for a few games. I just don’t think we have the technically gifted players for this style to work yet.

I hope Pellegrini gets the time to deal with the egos in our side and either makes them perform consistently or ship them out of the club. I appreciate it is going to take time, but I am worried time might not be on his side with the 2 Spaniards. I think the job is going to be much bigger than they and some off our fans appreciate.I am not as optimistic about this season as some are, bar Newcastle we have been shipping goals for fun in the last few matches,for me we now look terrible defensively with the Champions League looming.

David Platt said on Al Jazzera Sport today if Mancini had stayed Joe Hart was to be replaced this season., I thought that was very insightful .
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Rae4685 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:35 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Imaginative racism police neeeeee norrrrrrr neeeeeeee norrrrrr
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby clawbaggio » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Doom M a bit ultra P C?
clawbaggio
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: aguerro

Postby edge275 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:54 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

What if the kids' Dad was built like a brick shit house?

I think he said the Asian comment as normally compared to other races Asian's are usually smaller and have a slighter build. it is a stereotype for sure but I don't think it was meant as a racist jibe?

Black people are generally bigger built than white people, for example.

In before thread locked due to 'thread derailed for racism'.
Last edited by edge275 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Beanieboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:18 pm

edge275 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

What if the kids' Dad was built like a brick shit house?

I think he said the Asian comment as normally compared to other races Asian's are usually smaller and have a slighter build. it is a stereotype for sure but I don't think it was meant as a racist jibe?

Black people are generally bigger built than white people, for example.

In before 'thread locked due to thread derailed for racism'.

I call for a three month ban for the fucking black cunt!!!....also his hands should be choped off.
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:03 am

zabbadabbado wrote:I have to be honest I did not expect us to lose this game today.

However I am a bit more realistic than some and realize that this season was always going to be a bit off a transitional season, totally changing our style off football. I believe we might struggle to finish top 4 this season and top 6 might end up being a more realistic expectation with a Cup win.

You have to look at things objectively, the problems that got Mancini sacked did not just go away, they are still there. Today’s performance was a typical City away performance; we just turn up at lower clubs expecting to win, arrogance, lack of worth ethic through out the side. This performance today would have had Mancini ripping his hair out and ranting on the touch line. I honestly believe Pellegrini was shell shocked at the Jekyl and Hyde performance off the players, to us it was typical City away, to him after last week it was wtf ?.I think he learned a lot today, Ya Ya does not travel well, Joe Hart is better at strutting his stuff on a catwalk lately than he is in his 6 yard box., Playing a high pressing game is suicide when you have defenders who run as if running in treacle and would struggle to trap a bag of cement. I also don’t think Dzeko will suite the new system long term because off his inability to control the ball when it is passed to him. I can see us eventually reverting back to Mancini style to cover for our defensive deficiencies after we ship 3 – 4 goals for a few games. I just don’t think we have the technically gifted players for this style to work yet.

I hope Pellegrini gets the time to deal with the egos in our side and either makes them perform consistently or ship them out of the club. I appreciate it is going to take time, but I am worried time might not be on his side with the 2 Spaniards. I think the job is going to be much bigger than they and some off our fans appreciate.I am not as optimistic about this season as some are, bar Newcastle we have been shipping goals for fun in the last few matches,for me we now look terrible defensively with the Champions League looming.

David Platt said on Al Jazzera Sport today if Mancini had stayed Joe Hart was to be replaced this season., I thought that was very insightful .

Thank Christ he's gone then.

Relacing Hart at that point would have caused fucking chaos.

If he continues to drop bollocks this season, then the manager replaces him, people will accept it. But if he had gone at the start, the bad feeling would have been beyond estimation. Then imagine the new keeper makes a mistake ?

Hart kept us in the game twice first half, due to the Count's choice of picking Garcia, in spite of his criminally inept pre season showing.

Hart dropped one large bollock, Zabba two & the Count, a whole bunch of them.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Nige » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:04 am

DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Because I didn't know he name. Is saying Chilean midget OK because i'm not sure of his name either. Was it Mede?

uncalled for slurs aside, neither of those fellas are decent enough to be well known to the general EPL public. Embarrassing that our two world class players were cast aside by such poor opposition.
Nige
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Fern 1

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:09 am

Nige wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Because I didn't know he name. Is saying Chilean midget OK because i'm not sure of his name either. Was it Mede?

uncalled for slurs aside, neither of those fellas are decent enough to be well known to the general EPL public. Embarrassing that our two world class players were cast aside by such poor opposition.

what the fuck is the EPL? get a grip.

The "asian" guys name is Kim btw...and he played a great match. And i'm going out on a limb to guess he might be Korean.

When players give a shit, they can outclass a worldclass player. That's how razor-thin the talent barriers often are when it comes to a "team" playing that cares versus a group of "stars" trotting around like a bunch of cunts.

I think the same probably goes for internet message board posters.

I think you should go fuck yourself. A lot.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:12 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:I have to be honest I did not expect us to lose this game today.

If he continues to drop bollocks this season, then the manager replaces him, people will accept it. But if he had gone at the start, the bad feeling would have been beyond estimation. Then imagine the new keeper makes a mistake ?

Hart kept us in the game twice first half, due to the Count's choice of picking Garcia, in spite of his criminally inept pre season showing.

Hart dropped more bollocks in pre season than Garcia !!!!! In fact I think Hart has let in over 10 fucking goals in the space of a few games.He should be dropped , and thats not basing it on pre season or todays match,its based on the last 9 months !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Nige » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:12 am

Don't call my beloved city a bunch of cunts. Hope to see you soon. Kim was shit and will never have such luck again.
Nige
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Fern 1

Postby zabbadabbado » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:26 am

Ted Hughes wrote:

What do you think about the rumours off him going over Mancini head to the board and demanding to be selected for the FA Cup Final ahead off Pants ?

I personally think he has got to big for his boots. And if I am being honest his sucking Wooneys dick at every opportunity leaves a bad taste in my mouth (excuse the pun), as well as his strutting his stuff on the cat walk I just leaves the impression he is a bit of a Champagne Charlie. I know he is not the brightest bulb in the box, and I think that is part off the problem.

He makes far too many unforced errors. It has got so bad you expect at least one mistake every game from a corner or set piece.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: KDB

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum