Dave Silva 2019

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dave Silva 2019

Postby gmercer1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:22 pm

Now let’s get another 5 so I can relax
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby gmercer1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:25 pm

Sterling given offside even though he was 2 yards on!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Silva doing alright today.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Still lost a bit of ball today but showed much more attacking intent and creativity than he has in a few weeks. Good signs for the run in that he and Kev are back at it
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Good game. Good performance. Aguero looked a little out of sorts. But other than that, I thought everyone played well.

Now over to Chelsea.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Much better yesterday. Where has R2 fucking D2 disappeared to ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:14 pm

What a bag of fuckign shit hes become this year.

Can someone , anyone , please allow him to leave the first 11 with some dignity instead of playing like a fuckign championship player !!!
His WORST game (and there have been some fuckign shit ones this year ) since he came to our club.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lovecity8utd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:16 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:What a bag of fuckign shit hes become this year.

Can someone , anyone , please allow him to leave the first 11 with some dignity instead of playing like a fuckign championship player !!!
His WORST game (and there have been some fuckign shit ones this year ) since he came to our club.

Boring
lovecity8utd
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: City's 11

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:20 pm

lovecity8utd wrote:

Boring

The truth can be hurtful , fuck face.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lovecity8utd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:24 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
lovecity8utd wrote:

Boring

Disgrace. Bet you loved mcmanamanan
lovecity8utd

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:26 pm

lovecity8utd wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
lovecity8utd wrote:

Boring

Never heard of mcmanamanan , fuck face.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lovecity8utd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:30 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
lovecity8utd wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
lovecity8utd wrote:

Boring

Never heard of mcmanamanan , fuck face.

Not surprised. Modern day fans and tourists won’t know players who preceded legends like big Dave. Glory hunter.
lovecity8utd

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:42 pm

Ive heard of Mcmanaman , is that who you meant, fuck face ?

On a more serious note , bellends like you are the same bellends that will see a legend , like Silva , play on no matter how shit he is playing....which will cost us games.

Meanwhile , die hard fans like me will say it how it is.....I'm a fuckign realist not a sentimental bellend , like you.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lovecity8utd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Ive heard of Mcmanaman , is that who you meant, fuck face ?

On a more serious note , bellends like you are the same bellends that will see a legend , like Silva , play on no matter how shit he is playing....which will cost us games.

Meanwhile , die hard fans like me will say it how it is.....I'm a fuckign realist not a sentimental bellend , like you.

Ha ha ha....”die hard fan”. Is that self proclaimed? Fuck off.

I appreciate where we are. I’m living the dream after following us around the 3rd tier. You’re the bellend. Arrogant shit. Stay away from our club.
lovecity8utd

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:51 pm

lovecity8utd wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Ive heard of Mcmanaman , is that who you meant, fuck face ?

I appreciate where we are. I’m living the dream after following us around the 3rd tier. You’re the bellend. Arrogant shit. Stay away from our club.

Are you the fuckign retard I saw in the yellow cap licking the back of another fans head when we played Macclesfield at their place back in the day ?
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lovecity8utd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
lovecity8utd wrote:

Are you the fuckign retard I saw in the yellow cap licking the back of another fans head when we played Macclesfield at their place back in the day ?

Nice try. I could look that up on the web. Try again, modern day, glory hunter shit face.
lovecity8utd

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:59 pm

lovecity8utd wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
lovecity8utd wrote:

Nice try. I could look that up on the web. Try again, modern day, glory hunter shit face.

Bingo !!!

It was you !!
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lovecity8utd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:01 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
lovecity8utd wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
lovecity8utd wrote:

Bingo !!!

It was you !!

So you were the glory hunter!! RAG alert
lovecity8utd

Postby Outcast » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:03 pm

I'm sorry chaps, he's starting to annoy me now. Offers nothing going forward and nothing defensively. Seriously could Foden done worst tonight?

He's still a club a legend, however, its about city moving forward, no time for sentiments. How many shit games does he need for us
to realise he isn't upto our standards anymore and cant see him improving, this is the beginning of his decline.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby lovecity8utd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:06 pm

Outcast wrote:I'm sorry chaps, he's starting to annoy me now. Offers nothing going forward and nothing defensively. Seriously could Foden done worst tonight?

He's still a club a legend, however, its about city moving forward, no time for sentiments. How many shit games does he need for us
to realise he isn't upto our standards anymore and cant see him improving, this is the beginning of his decline.

Sure he won’t get better. Are you content that every midfielder offered more? Class is permanent and Dave is god.
lovecity8utd

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum