ISTANBUL WE ARE COMING

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ISTANBUL WE ARE COMING

Postby PeterParker » Fri May 26, 2023 10:08 am

Mase wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:Joke of a ticketing fiasco, so the club offered flights to Istanbul which I duly got, but your not guaranteed a match ticket because uefa are dealing with that side of things!!! WTF.
I'm on the cup scheme have a season card and had since 80's, yet I ain't been told I have a ticket for the game.

What happens? Do you have to go into a ballot? What’s the point of the CL cup scheme if you’re not guaranteed a ticket for the final? Makes no sense.

It's a fiasco, but expected this. I tried to get a ticket on the official UEFA site and was constantly redirected because of my location.
I just hope City fans, people who support the club almost every away trip to have the priority to get the tickets, but with UEFA I have zero expectations that will happen.

I am trying to get a ticket via invite of one of the sponsors, or via media, but I would rather watch the game in the fan corner in Istanbul, or in a pub instead of sitting fuck knows where.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Fri May 26, 2023 11:05 am

The only possible means of a scruff like me going with no points is official uefa hospitality which is open for sale to anybody right now. 6 grand in euros. If that included flights and a night in a hotel I'd consider it. But it doesn't, so fuck it. Tins by the telly for me.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby dick dastardley » Fri May 26, 2023 1:00 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:Joke of a ticketing fiasco, so the club offered flights to Istanbul which I duly got, but your not guaranteed a match ticket because uefa are dealing with that side of things!!! WTF.
I'm on the cup scheme have a season card and had since 80's, yet I ain't been told I have a ticket for the game.

What happens? Do you have to go into a ballot? What’s the point of the CL cup scheme if you’re not guaranteed a ticket for the final? Makes no sense.

It's a fiasco, but expected this. I tried to get a ticket on the official UEFA site and was constantly redirected because of my location.
I just hope City fans, people who support the club almost every away trip to have the priority to get the tickets, but with UEFA I have zero expectations that will happen.

I am trying to get a ticket via invite of one of the sponsors, or via media, but I would rather watch the game in the fan corner in Istanbul, or in a pub instead of sitting fuck knows where.

So I have now had an email tell ing me my window to buy is 10am Tues, I have to sign up to uefa to get an access code, and see what tickets are left!! My mate has a Monday window and no guarantee I'll be sat with even though we're family and friends I should have stayed at home fucking clueless jokers.
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby salford city » Fri May 26, 2023 1:57 pm

dick dastardley wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

So I have now had an email tell ing me my window to buy is 10am Tues, I have to sign up to uefa to get an access code, and see what tickets are left!! My mate has a Monday window and no guarantee I'll be sat with even though we're family and friends I should have stayed at home fucking clueless jokers.

Did you not get your access code last week - it was up to midnight monday through city? If you're in chumps league ticket scheme and / or a ST holder, I'd say you were guaranteed a ticket - no way we are selling 19K between cup scheme members then ST holders at those prices
Your job is cleaning boots
salford city
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby salford city » Fri May 26, 2023 1:59 pm

This is on UEFA not city though - the fucking clowns
salford city

Postby dick dastardley » Fri May 26, 2023 7:53 pm

salford city wrote:
dick dastardley wrote:
PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

Did you not get your access code last week - it was up to midnight monday through city? If you're in chumps league ticket scheme and / or a ST holder, I'd say you were guaranteed a ticket - no way we are selling 19K between cup scheme members then ST holders at those prices

Yes I've got the access code
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby salford city » Fri May 26, 2023 8:49 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:The only possible means of a scruff like me going with no points is official uefa hospitality which is open for sale to anybody right now. 6 grand in euros. If that included flights and a night in a hotel I'd consider it. But it doesn't, so fuck it. Tins by the telly for me.

I know for Porto, UEFA released a batch after city sold out and so I'd be surprised if they did not do ithe same. Make sure you've signed up to their website and watch for updates
salford city

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Fri May 26, 2023 9:32 pm

salford city wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:The only possible means of a scruff like me going with no points is official uefa hospitality which is open for sale to anybody right now. 6 grand in euros. If that included flights and a night in a hotel I'd consider it. But it doesn't, so fuck it. Tins by the telly for me.

I know for Porto, UEFA released a batch after city sold out and so I'd be surprised if they did not do ithe same. Make sure you've signed up to their website and watch for updates

They did, I spent all fucking morning in their queuing system and as soon as I got in, I'd pick a ticket and when I got to payment, this ticket is unavailable. Kept happening again and again until it sold out. Gutted. I wish I had gone anyway as the atmosphere by the river looked amazing.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Postby salford city » Sat May 27, 2023 4:33 am

KinkyKinkladze wrote:
salford city wrote:

They did, I spent all fucking morning in their queuing system and as soon as I got in, I'd pick a ticket and when I got to payment, this ticket is unavailable. Kept happening again and again until it sold out. Gutted. I wish I had gone anyway as the atmosphere by the river looked amazing.

Same happened to me. I know at least one person off here got one through this method though. Like i said earlier, there will be spates albeit they may be the expensive ones
salford city

Postby salford city » Sat May 27, 2023 4:41 am

Just looked at the sales criteria and can see that after starting at 19K points on Friday, any ST holder on cup scheme can get a tkt from Tuesday. Be interesting to see whether we start again with ST points or they open it up to any ST holder next
salford city

Postby MIAMCFC » Sat May 27, 2023 9:31 am

I struggled now got a slot at last. I booed down the phone for 60 second it felt good
MIAMCFC
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby dick dastardley » Sun May 28, 2023 1:03 pm

salford city wrote:Just looked at the sales criteria and can see that after starting at 19K points on Friday, any ST holder on cup scheme can get a tkt from Tuesday. Be interesting to see whether we start again with ST points or they open it up to any ST holder next

It will first be cup scheme and ST holders and then ST holders not on cup scheme
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Nick » Mon May 29, 2023 9:46 am

Got mine via a mate.. buzzinnn
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Blue Philistine » Mon May 29, 2023 3:19 pm

Nick wrote:Got mine via a mate.. buzzinnn

Was it simple to get? I'm trying to get one off my mate that can't make it but been hearing you need to provide passport numbers and ID etc
Blue Philistine
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Witton Albion
My favourite player is: Bernie Silva

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon May 29, 2023 3:24 pm

I really envy you younger guys being able to go to these finals, perhaps you could get an older guy a match program, I would obviously pay for this, would make me very happy.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby salford city » Mon May 29, 2023 3:49 pm

Blue Philistine wrote:

Was it simple to get? I'm trying to get one off my mate that can't make it but been hearing you need to provide passport numbers and ID etc

You need the uniquw access code first. No fuss on the UEFA site - I got 2 tickets yesterday. I reckon we will see ST holders who are not in cup scheme get a chance midweek and then a free for all after that
salford city

Postby PeterParker » Mon May 29, 2023 4:24 pm

Harry Dowd scored wrote:

I really envy you younger guys being able to go to these finals, perhaps you could get an older guy a match program, I would obviously pay for this, would make me very happy.

If I am going to get a ticket to it, will get you one, mate. Keep the money for another pint when we are safe from relegation next year. :D
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Mon May 29, 2023 4:30 pm

PeterParker wrote:
Harry Dowd scored wrote:

If I am going to get a ticket to it, will get you one, mate. Keep the money for another pint when we are safe from relegation next year. :D

Wow so kind of you thanks so much
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire

Postby Nick » Mon May 29, 2023 5:08 pm

Remind me if you need one I stopped buying them years ago when they started selling outside

So My mate bought them on his access code. Didn't need our passports yet.
Nick
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wonderwall » Tue May 30, 2023 12:08 pm

Got mine this morning, Cat 3 ticket.

Roll on Istanbul.... Small matter of rag smashing to be done first though.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum