What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:47 am

Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Looking for bites again. Why do you hate City fans so much raggy?

I'm begining to feel sorry for.

[youtube]7_7E9YETMHs[/youtube]

You're beginning to feel sorry for Megadeth?
Original Dub

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:29 am

Original Dub wrote:Looking for bites again. Why do you hate City fans so much raggy?

You should not judge me by your own yardsticks.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:31 am

Rag_hater wrote:

You should not judge me by your own yardsticks.

Why are you beginning to feel sorry for Megadeth?
Original Dub

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:33 am

Rag_hater wrote: It was the lesson you gave me does not seem to have worked. People are not talking about how to get the best out of Yaya ,people are falling back to their default setting of finding a scapegoat.

Name them then.

You're falling back to your default setting of winding up city fans.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:38 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Rag_hater wrote: It was the lesson you gave me does not seem to have worked. People are not talking about how to get the best out of Yaya ,people are falling back to their default setting of finding a scapegoat.

Name them then.

He hates City fans.
Original Dub

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:09 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Name them then.

contributing fuck all to the team.Mr KK
just looked up lumbering in the dictionary and the definition was toure, yaya.

midfield needs addressing in the summer... - Mr.NT

I'd love to bring the cunt here and show him how the real world is. -Mr TB

There are a few for you Mr Moron,there are plenty more.
Rag_hater

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:26 pm

Rag_hater wrote:I'd love to bring the cunt here and show him how the real world is. -Mr TB

Read the date that was posted and the location of the poster.

I stand by that comment given the circumstances in which it was made.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:I'd love to bring the cunt here and show him how the real world is. -Mr TB

Do not give a fuck about date and the fact you stand by that comment shows what a fickle fucker you and the majority of nobs on here are
Rag_hater

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Do not give a fuck about date and the fact you stand by that comment shows what a fickle fucker you and the majority of nobs on here are

So typical, raggy. I honestly don't know how you have managed to stay on this board - ruining thread after thread with total nonsense and jibes at real city fans.

It's a shame, because you're the only virus on the board imo.
Original Dub

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:54 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

So typical, raggy. I honestly don't know how you have managed to stay on this board - ruining thread after thread with total nonsense and jibes at real city fans.

Sound like you are losing it again.
Rag_hater

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:04 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Sound like you are losing it again.

No, not losing it. I know you'd like me to lose it, because every time you come on the board, it is solely to wind up City fans.
That's what rags do.

I happen to like and respect the members that you regularly insult. They have an excellent grasp on the game of football and you haven't a breeze. Every time a decent discussion gets under way, you waltz in trying to wind people up. And you ruin the thread.

You can't grasp how to press the quote button, which is disturbing in itself.

Then you say weird things like you are beginning to feel sorry for Megadeth.

I think this board would be a better place without you on it. It's not up to me, but I just can't see anything that you have ever contributed.

So there you have it - a calm response, with reasons given. You should try it.
Original Dub

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Original Dub wrote:]

No, not losing it. I know you'd like me to lose it, because every time you come on the board, it is solely to wind up City fans.
That's what rags do.

I happen to like and respect the members that you regularly insult. They have an excellent grasp on the game of football and you haven't a breeze. Every time a decent discussion gets under way, you waltz in trying to wind people up. And you ruin the thread.

I think this board would be a better place without you on it. It's not up to me, but I just can't see anything that you have ever contributed.

There you go again with that real City fans bollox again,funny how easily you get disturbed,so unless you are a paranoid fucker who thinks everyone in the media and officialdom hates us you are not a City fan? you need help.
Rag_hater

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:10 pm

Rag_hater wrote:

That's what rags do.

There you go again with that real City fans bollox again,funny how easily you get disturbed,so unless you are a paranoid fucker who thinks everyone in the media and officialdom hates us you are not a City fan? you need help.

You're drifting again raggy.... this hasn't anything to do with paranoia. It's been pointed out to you since your first "contribution" on here. Your sole purpose is to wind up real city fans.

Anyway, you haven't answered my question and I've asked a few times now...

Original Dub

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:20 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Don't give a fuck, eh. Shame I can't wind back the clock three years and show you what it was like here in this country at that time, you utter fucking cock. If I ever meet you, and pray to whatever fucking deity you call your own that I fucking don't, I will ram this fucking quote along with my fist so far down your pathetic little throat they will both will come out the soles of your fucking feet.

You have no fucking idea whatsoever.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:25 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:

That's what rags do.

You're drifting again raggy.... this hasn't anything to do with paranoia. It's been pointed out to you since your first "contribution" on here. Your sole purpose is to wind up real city fans.

All you geniuses have told me and it is common knowledge that I am the most stupid person on the internet so the Megadeath video was trying to make a comment to you .Sorry if you did not get it.
I see what you mean about disturbing
Rag_hater

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:

That's what rags do.

All you geniuses have told me and it is common knowledge that I am the most stupid person on the internet so the Megadeath video was trying to make a comment to you .Sorry if you did not get it.
I see what you mean about disturbing

It's spelt "Megadeth".

You said you feel sorry for Megadeth. I don't get it.

You put in a good shift today - hopefully, from your point of view, you upset at least one city fan. I'm not that man this time, unfortunately raggy.
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

Don't give a fuck, eh. Shame I can't wind back the clock three years and show you what it was like here in this country at that time, you utter fucking cock. If I ever meet you, and pray to whatever fucking deity you call your own that I fucking don't, I will ram this fucking quote along with my fist so far down your pathetic little throat they will both will come out the soles of your fucking feet.

You got one raggy, well done.
Original Dub

Postby twosips » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 pm

This bickering is incredibly tedious to read. Let it go all...
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Rag_hater » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:08 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

You got one raggy, well done.

Mr T.B haha.
Rag_hater

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:00 pm

[ATTACH]812[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum