*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby judythehippy » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi, my name is Judy Jones. I live in Hartlepool, go watching them with my Husband (home games) this season has been abysmal, fell asleep during one game.
ex City midfielder Michael Brown comes from the town, and played for them a few years ago on loan.
But my love for Man City continues, even though I don't get to see them play...my husband won't take me, he likes to watch the reds on the TV, they are always bl**dy one. (sorry for swearing)
My son told me about this forum, rather than the more well known bluemoon one.

Judy
xx
judythehippy
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: jo hart

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:47 pm

judythehippy wrote:Hi, my name is Judy Jones. I live in Hartlepool, go watching them with my Husband (home games) this season has been abysmal, fell asleep during one game.
ex City midfielder Michael Brown comes from the town, and played for them a few years ago on loan.
But my love for Man City continues, even though I don't get to see them play...my husband won't take me, he likes to watch the reds on the TV, they are always bl**dy one. (sorry for swearing)

Judy
xx

Sniff fucking sniff
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby judythehippy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 pm

I beg your pardon ?

Judy
xx
judythehippy
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby stevefromdonny » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:11 pm

judythehippy wrote:Hi, my name is Judy Jones. I live in Hartlepool, go watching them with my Husband (home games) this season has been abysmal, fell asleep during one game.

Judy
xx

does your son follow city, can you drive, if both answers are yes, get yourselves down here and get supporting city
and welcome
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby judythehippy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:45 pm

I am in a wheelchair, my son is at Bristol Uni.
But if we get to FA Cup final, I will do my best to get a ticket.
Judy
xx
judythehippy
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:23 pm

judythehippy wrote:I beg your pardon ?

Judy
xx

Apologies, read the first part of your post and thought you were referring to City, so didn't read the rest! Not much of a welcome, I know, but better than you'd receive on Bluemoon.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby judythehippy » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 am

thank-you Peter.
judythehippy
Ben Thatcher's Elbow

Postby _Rued_Boy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:03 am

Hi my name is Bob Ruediger, I'm an official City supporter from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States. I started supporting City five years ago when my college roommate introduced me to the beauty of football, something that my American hometown had never introduced me to. I fell in love with City because of the connection to bands like oasis and the smiths, my love for the color blue, a lifelong hatred of united fans (the only football fans I had ever met before college, needless to say they were scum), the empathy I found for the loving and faithful fans and the way that their pain was relevant to my personal depression, players like Ireland, Petrov, Bridge, Elano, SWP, Richards, and, of course, Tevez, but most of all I loved the way watching City made me felt, pure happiness, a feeling I still only get during the ninety minutes a week I get to see them. Since I started supporting City I have not missed a single match, I cried when Crouch scored against us in 2010 out of true sadness, and I cried when Crouch scored again in 2011 out of genuine happiness. I love this club with all of my heart, I have no girlfriend because every girl I date can't grasp that City comes first. I got the crest tattooed over my heart last February because City is the only thing I love enough to conquer my fear of needles. Finally, even if City were to end up bankrupt, in conference, and without a trophy for the rest of my life I will still be here and I refuse to be buried in anything other than a sky blue kit when I pass.
_Rued_Boy
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:42 pm

_Rued_Boy wrote:Hi my name is Bob Ruediger, I'm an official City supporter from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States. I started supporting City five years ago when my college roommate introduced me to the beauty of football, something that my American hometown had never introduced me to. I fell in love with City because of the connection to bands like oasis and the smiths, my love for the color blue, a lifelong hatred of united fans (the only football fans I had ever met before college, needless to say they were scum), the empathy I found for the loving and faithful fans and the way that their pain was relevant to my personal depression, players like Ireland, Petrov, Bridge, Elano, SWP, Richards, and, of course, Tevez, but most of all I loved the way watching City made me felt, pure happiness, a feeling I still only get during the ninety minutes a week I get to see them. Since I started supporting City I have not missed a single match, I cried when Crouch scored against us in 2010 out of true sadness, and I cried when Crouch scored again in 2011 out of genuine happiness. I love this club with all of my heart, I have no girlfriend because every girl I date can't grasp that City comes first. I got the crest tattooed over my heart last February because City is the only thing I love enough to conquer my fear of needles. Finally, even if City were to end up bankrupt, in conference, and without a trophy for the rest of my life I will still be here and I refuse to be buried in anything other than a sky blue kit when I pass.

Whoa. Man's got the Blue bug bad. lol

welcome.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby stevefromdonny » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:38 pm

_Rued_Boy wrote:Hi my name is Bob Ruediger, I'm an official City supporter from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the United States. I started supporting City five years ago when my college roommate introduced me to the beauty of football, something that my American hometown had never introduced me to. I fell in love with City because of the connection to bands like oasis and the smiths, my love for the color blue, a lifelong hatred of united fans (the only football fans I had ever met before college, needless to say they were scum), the empathy I found for the loving and faithful fans and the way that their pain was relevant to my personal depression, players like Ireland, Petrov, Bridge, Elano, SWP, Richards, and, of course, Tevez, but most of all I loved the way watching City made me felt, pure happiness, a feeling I still only get during the ninety minutes a week I get to see them. Since I started supporting City I have not missed a single match, I cried when Crouch scored against us in 2010 out of true sadness, and I cried when Crouch scored again in 2011 out of genuine happiness. I love this club with all of my heart, I have no girlfriend because every girl I date can't grasp that City comes first. I got the crest tattooed over my heart last February because City is the only thing I love enough to conquer my fear of needles. Finally, even if City were to end up bankrupt, in conference, and without a trophy for the rest of my life I will still be here and I refuse to be buried in anything other than a sky blue kit when I pass.

welcome, and you want to get out more. and why can't Americans spell colour right
stevefromdonny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: any1 who plays for city

Postby john@staustell » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 am

Much better to get City tattooed on your heart than some passing trollop.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Alioune DVToure » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:41 am

john@staustell wrote:Much better to get City tattooed on your heart than some passing trollop.

If you get it tattooed on a passing trollop you might never see it again, which would be a ridiculous waste of time and money.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Scatman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:48 am

stevefromdonny wrote:

welcome, and you want to get out more. and why can't Americans spell colour right

or noodles
Scatman

Postby john@staustell » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 am

Alioune DVToure wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Much better to get City tattooed on your heart than some passing trollop.

If you get it tattooed on a passing trollop you might never see it again, which would be a ridiculous waste of time and money.

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Goaters 103 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:

Lol, quality.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Hollywoodmcfc » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 pm

My name is Matthew - I'm the co-founder of the Hollywood supporters group - hence the name. I was born in and grew up in South Africa. My father travelled to London when I was very young and had been to White Hart Lane for a match or two.

One of, or maybe even the first, match ever to be shown on Television in South Africa was the '81 FA Cup final. I was 8. Of course my father threw his support behind Spurs - and in that moment I decided I was Blue. And it stuck.

I've carried my support through growing up in South Africa, to Banbury in Oxon, to New Malden in Surrey as a teenager, to Calgary in Canada and now on to Los Angeles, CA. Wherever I've lived, until I came to LA, I was the only City supporter. Endured all the downs, loved all the ups, traveled many times to Manchester or all over England for away matches. CTID!

www.hollywoodmcfc.com
Hollywoodmcfc
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Gareth Barry

Postby gembrobyos » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:42 am

Kitchens Manchester

Kitchens Manchester http://www.SPAMMER.co.uk Kitchens in Manchester with appliances for only £595, Tel 01616-694785
Best value Kitchens in Manchester. Kitchens Manchester.

Kitchens Manchester
gembrobyos
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: manchester united
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:57 am

gembrobyos wrote:Kitchens Manchester

Kitchens Manchester http://www.Iwankpigs.co.uk Kitchens in Manchester with appliances for only £595, Tel 01616-694785

Kitchens Manchester

Are these kitchens in Manchester, by any chance? Welcome to the board, but this post should be in a transfer thread.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Alex Sapphire » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:10 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Kitchens Manchester http://www.Iwankpigs.co.uk Kitchens in Manchester with appliances for only £595, Tel 01616-694785

Kitchens Manchester

Are these kitchens in Manchester, by any chance? Welcome to the board, but this post should be in a transfer thread.

unusual url for a kitchen manufacturer. although I bet they do. presume that's a special board feature?
Never criticise a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
That way when you do criticise him you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.

Ἄνδρες γάρ πόλις, καί οὐ τείχη
Alex Sapphire
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 am

Alex Sapphire wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

Kitchens Manchester

unusual url for a kitchen manufacturer. although I bet they do. presume that's a special board feature?

Yes, known as a joke. A very rare beast indeed....
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum