MANCINI V BELLERS...SHOCKING.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: MANCINI V BELLERS...SHOCKING.

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 am

johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Dubaimancityfan wrote:What stands out for me in this alledged story is that Mancini told Bellers not to come back for 3 months !! So in his rage he quickly calculated that the season has 3 months to run and so he came up with thie precise number !
Logically thinking (and if this whole BS is true) Mancini would have shouted something like, get out and don't come back again or get out and you'll never play for this club again. You know, something that makes it clear to Bellers that he's finished with the Club and not just getting a head start for his summer holidays !

Why go spare at him in the 1st place? It doesn't make sense. If Bellamy's got a training method which has worked for him & he always runs his balls off in a game, why would the manager be so desperate to change it at this stage? What could he gain from upsetting the bloke's routine? It doesn't add up to me & smells of bullshit.

Is Mark on a wind up with his post above then?

Is Mark the mole in the camp supplying the story to The Sun in the first place? Hmmm
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:41 am

johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Dubaimancityfan wrote:What stands out for me in this alledged story is that Mancini told Bellers not to come back for 3 months !! So in his rage he quickly calculated that the season has 3 months to run and so he came up with thie precise number !
Logically thinking (and if this whole BS is true) Mancini would have shouted something like, get out and don't come back again or get out and you'll never play for this club again. You know, something that makes it clear to Bellers that he's finished with the Club and not just getting a head start for his summer holidays !

Why go spare at him in the 1st place? It doesn't make sense. If Bellamy's got a training method which has worked for him & he always runs his balls off in a game, why would the manager be so desperate to change it at this stage? What could he gain from upsetting the bloke's routine? It doesn't add up to me & smells of bullshit.

Someone could be repeating the story to him, having heard it from elsewhere, without actually having the details. He hasn't explained.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby shawzy » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:41 am

john68 wrote:You seem to define the type of football we are currently playing as grinding out results. You also seem satisfied that we are being successful at grinding our results.

I would settle for that til the end of the season if I thought we were actually doing that. But I don't see that getting mullered by Everton, being battered by Hull, luckily scraping a draw against a ten man Stoke and allowing Stoke top gain an equaliser at CoMS is actually grinding out results.
I also would be happy if we were gringing out results by doing so efficiently but I don't think we are. I think we are playing badly and I worry that when the big boys come to play we wil be punished.

The reality is that whatever style of football we are playing...we are not playing it well.

Very good summary John.Thats the reality of our form at the minute.If anyone is happy with the way were playing then there blind or deluded.

Going back to the OP..I do not understand why Mancini would tell Bellers to fluckoff for 3 months..That a helluva punishment and damn right pathetic...Wouldnt a fine or a seat on the bench be more appropriate.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:42 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

Someone could be repeating the story to him, having heard it from elsewhere, without actually having the details. He hasn't explained.

Might be a bit unfair to ask for an explanation from him
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:47 am

johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I wasn't.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:50 am

johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I wasn't.

He should though
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:52 am

johnpb78 wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I wasn't.

He should though

Should imagine we'll find out the truth soon anyway, so he probably won't need to.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blue wine » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:54 am

where is doug when we need him the most?
blue wine
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: swp

Postby avoidconfusion » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 am

Original Dub wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:I hope some of you will be able to watch that press conference that is supposedly going to happen. I hope we will get some answers then.

Its the standard Friday press conference that every premier league manager is required to do, and it will be shown on sky sports all afternoon.

Nothing sinister in it i'm afraid

Nothing sinister but he'll have to answer the question. Also more importantly if Tevez will play.

Precisely. Even if this is supposed to be just the normal pre-match conference, someone WILL ask that question surely.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 am

blue wine wrote:where is doug when we need him the most?

Doug's signed the MCFC Official Secrets Act, so he's not allowed to report such details. He was under threat of the 'punishment of the leeks' but now Mancini has told him he'll 'sleep with the fishes'.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:04 am

Has it started yet?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:08 am

Talksport are going to start on it now, so even if it's not true, we get a load of criticism, extra pressure & potential divisions opened before our biggest game. Job done.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby btajim » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:09 am

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:I thought the person who told me this a few days ago was bullshitting me. Shit.

Your views are listened to above many on here. For obvious reasons.

Can we have some Bluemoon style (the poster - not the Scally Forum) Bellers or Bobbeh Manceh polls, please?

Vote Bellers!!!
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:09 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Talksport are going to start on it now, so even if it's not true, we get a load of criticism, extra pressure & potential divisions opened before our biggest game. Job done.

Exactly.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby sheiks and camels » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:17 am

hi lads
We got a massive game at the weekend against a team who are challenging for 4th place along with us. The sun known for their insight into club goings on print a nice story about one of our players who is also claimed to have marched to the boardroom and demanded answers over the hughes sacking.he is an obvious target to accuse of rowing with somebody. he is no angel i admit.
this story in my eyes is nothing more than an unsettling attempt and its working. there will be grumbling there in the crowd on sunday and this will add to the unrest
sheiks and camels
De Michelis's Pace

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Calos Tevez

Postby Mase » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:19 am

We are playing Liverpool. This story came from the Sun? Liverpool and The Sun?? Hmmmmmmm.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:24 am

MaseCTID wrote:We are playing Liverpool. This story came from the Sun? Liverpool and The Sun?? Hmmmmmmm.

Not going to do the scousers any favours amidst a 21 year boycott are they.

Even if they were, it would be much easier just to say sorry than to try snide digs at an opponent - i dont buy the conspiracy theory on this, which is unusual for me, as a love a good conspiracy
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby zuricity » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 am

blue wine wrote:where is doug when we need him the most?

He's at the training ground looking for Bellamy !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby ian494 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 am

Maybe Mancini asked him to play a more defensive midfield role, as we are obviously short in that department, and Bellamy decided that he would prefer to play Right Back and the fallout commenced.....
ian494
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby Wooders » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Talksport are going to start on it now, so even if it's not true, we get a load of criticism, extra pressure & potential divisions opened before our biggest game. Job done.

Exactly.

Yes, its all a big conspiracy against City
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum