Post Match comments Welsh runts V Man City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Post Match comments Welsh runts V Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 am

zabbadabbado wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:I have to be honest I did not expect us to lose this game today.

However I am a bit more realistic than some and realize that this season was always going to be a bit off a transitional season, totally changing our style off football. I believe we might struggle to finish top 4 this season and top 6 might end up being a more realistic expectation with a Cup win.

You have to look at things objectively, the problems that got Mancini sacked did not just go away, they are still there. Today’s performance was a typical City away performance; we just turn up at lower clubs expecting to win, arrogance, lack of worth ethic through out the side. This performance today would have had Mancini ripping his hair out and ranting on the touch line. I honestly believe Pellegrini was shell shocked at the Jekyl and Hyde performance off the players, to us it was typical City away, to him after last week it was wtf ?.I think he learned a lot today, Ya Ya does not travel well, Joe Hart is better at strutting his stuff on a catwalk lately than he is in his 6 yard box., Playing a high pressing game is suicide when you have defenders who run as if running in treacle and would struggle to trap a bag of cement. I also don’t think Dzeko will suite the new system long term because off his inability to control the ball when it is passed to him. I can see us eventually reverting back to Mancini style to cover for our defensive deficiencies after we ship 3 – 4 goals for a few games. I just don’t think we have the technically gifted players for this style to work yet.

I hope Pellegrini gets the time to deal with the egos in our side and either makes them perform consistently or ship them out of the club. I appreciate it is going to take time, but I am worried time might not be on his side with the 2 Spaniards. I think the job is going to be much bigger than they and some off our fans appreciate.I am not as optimistic about this season as some are, bar Newcastle we have been shipping goals for fun in the last few matches,for me we now look terrible defensively with the Champions League looming.

David Platt said on Al Jazzera Sport today if Mancini had stayed Joe Hart was to be replaced this season., I thought that was very insightful .

Thank Christ he's gone then.

Relacing Hart at that point would have caused fucking chaos.

If he continues to drop bollocks this season, then the manager replaces him, people will accept it. But if he had gone at the start, the bad feeling would have been beyond estimation. Then imagine the new keeper makes a mistake ?

Hart kept us in the game twice first half, due to the Count's choice of picking Garcia, in spite of his criminally inept pre season showing.

Hart dropped one large bollock, Zabba two & the Count, a whole bunch of them.
What do you think about the rumours off him going over Mancini head to the board and demanding to be selected for the FA Cup Final ahead off Pants ?

I personally think he has got to big for his boots. And if I am being honest his sucking Wooneys dick at every opportunity leaves a bad taste in my mouth (excuse the pun), as well as his strutting his stuff on the cat walk I just leaves the impression he is a bit of a Champagne Charlie. I know he is not the brightest bulb in the box, and I think that is part off the problem.

He makes far too many unforced errors. It has got so bad you expect at least one mistake every game from a corner or set piece.

IF , that was true, then it would make him the cunt of the century, but IF it had been true, we would certainly have had it plastered accross the newspapers every day for the last six months & Mancini himself would have made sure everyone knew it, by various media methods.

More likely the business of Mancini dropping Panti caused bad feeling with the players, including Hart.

Hart does make too many errors but so do most others. How many keepers have been error free recently ?

Over confidence is better than being nervous.

And once again, Lescott Hart, Zabba; but what about Aguero ? How are any of their faults were worse than the fucking shite he produced ?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby ant london » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:55 am

I don't care about Joe's overconfidence, that's a good thing.

His lazy fucking application is quite another, however, and that's what should see him on the bench.

It's de motivating and disrespectful to Pantilimon to sit on the bench and see that one player has zero consequences for repeated fuck ups.

He HAS to be dropped IMO
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:13 am

ant london wrote:I don't care about Joe's overconfidence, that's a good thing.

His lazy fucking application is quite another, however, and that's what should see him on the bench.

It's de motivating and disrespectful to Pantilimon to sit on the bench and see that one player has zero consequences for repeated fuck ups.

He HAS to be dropped IMO

i agree. Not even a question. He needs to sit his head and shoulders down for a bit and get a fucking grip. Fuck ups for England every other time out....shit like today. What world class keeper does that as often as he has over the last 10 months? A: None.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 am

Nige wrote:Don't call my beloved city a bunch of cunts. Hope to see you soon. Kim was shit and will never have such luck again.

You hope to see me soon? is that a threat? If so, just take this to PM big fella instead of acting like a big man in public.

I'm a lover, not a fighter, but i don't like being threatened by a little racist pussy-ass bitch like you.

Kim wasn't shit. It's called hard work. And you probably wouldn't know it if it punched you in the cock and balls.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby MilnersJaw » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:34 am

zabbadabbado wrote:What do you think about the rumours off him going over Mancini head to the board and demanding to be selected for the FA Cup Final ahead off Pants ?

I personally think he has got to big for his boots. And if I am being honest his sucking Wooneys dick at every opportunity leaves a bad taste in my mouth (excuse the pun), as well as his strutting his stuff on the cat walk I just leaves the impression he is a bit of a Champagne Charlie. I know he is not the brightest bulb in the box, and I think that is part off the problem.

He makes far too many unforced errors. It has got so bad you expect at least one mistake every game from a corner or set piece.

Is this even remotely true that he went above mancinis head to play the fa final? I always thought that was Mancini only and hated him for it.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Slim » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:36 am

I am sure telling the press days before the final that he wanted to leave the club had nothing to do with it.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:24 am

MilnersJaw wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:What do you think about the rumours off him going over Mancini head to the board and demanding to be selected for the FA Cup Final ahead off Pants ?

Is this even remotely true that he went above mancinis head to play the fa final? I always thought that was Mancini only and hated him for it.

It makes no sense whatsoever, and I would be interested to see where the rumour started - what DOES make sense is that Lemons came out with a story in the media about moving inorder to get first team football in the days before he was due to play in a cup final - Mancini has history for holding grudges when he sees his authority being undermined (just look what happened to Lescott when he said we won the league by the players ignoring Bob's instructions versus QPR - he found himself out and replaced by a young rookie for almost the entire season)
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Cit.revenge » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:46 am

Hart -Horror
Lescott -crap without Kompany but Maldini would be crap with Garcia
Garcia -I sit in a corner and cry at the mention of his name and 17 million we spent
Clichy - He did not !!!?
Zabba -Only player i can forgive horror show and he had one
Fernandhino-Can he tackle? Somebody should tell him that he does not play any more in Ukraine against Zorya !!!
Yaya - I think I can see how that morning stretches and says "ahhh fucking football"
Silva - Practice shoot from out of box, please
Navas - Two on him all game , other did not use that or help him much
Aguero-If he sometimes raised his head would have 20 assists on the season. He did nothing
Džeko -Im sick of hes- crap good crap goal crap good crap goal
Nasri - Well golden boy :) of crap atitude and back pass
Negredo-Nothing to say score what striker must score so -not shite and that is best score of the day- Not shite
Milner- Did not see much of him to even to say anything
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
Cit.revenge
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby BlueinBosnia » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:04 am

edge275 wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Nige wrote:So so so annoying today.

he got owned by an Asian dude and a Chilean midget. As did Fernandinho.

what in the holy fuck does him being Asian have anything to do with it?

if i was standing on the sideline of one of my son's matches and a dad said to his son "Son, you let an Asian kid score against you" i'd probably kick the living shit out of him right then and there....

care to explain yourself?

cheers

What if the kids' Dad was built like a brick shit house?

I heard they don't have brick shithouses in Asia...
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Wooders » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:57 am

I lead a merry band of xenophobes
If thee would care to join us, you'd be most welcome at our fire
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Tony P » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:59 am

Has the Count said 'eeeeeees normal' yet?
Tony P
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:46 am

Tony P wrote:Has the Count said 'eeeeeees normal' yet?

No but he did say 'hairy cuntflaps' . I think they edited it out though.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:10 am

deep sorrow but I remain sedate
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:15 am

I was at the other end of the ground and so up to reading this thread I had assumed that the issue was with a lack of a quality CH getting their head on the ball - FFS Campbell!!! - seemed to jump unchallenged.

But the thread seems to show Hart was to blame - can someone explain where the blame lies please - got involved with Stella for many hours after the game so not seen any replays
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Ajardine » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:25 am

mcfc1632 wrote:I was at the other end of the ground and so up to reading this thread I had assumed that the issue was with a lack of a quality CH getting their head on the ball - FFS Campbell!!! - seemed to jump unchallenged.

But the thread seems to show Hart was to blame - can someone explain where the blame lies please - got involved with Stella for many hours after the game so not seen any replays

Hart came out and then scurried back to his line. If you commit, make sure you take the fecking ball!!
Ajardine
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

My favourite player is: Sergioooooo

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:59 am

Ajardine wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:I was at the other end of the ground and so up to reading this thread I had assumed that the issue was with a lack of a quality CH getting their head on the ball - FFS Campbell!!! - seemed to jump unchallenged.

Hart came out and then scurried back to his line. If you commit, make sure you take the fecking ball!!

But also Zabaleta was supposed to be picking up Campbell & made a right fucking mess of it both times.

Just as much to blame as Hart for the 2nd & totally to blame for the 3rd.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:03 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Ajardine wrote:

But also Zabaleta was supposed to be picking up Campbell & made a right fucking mess of it both times.

If JL had been suckered like that this board would be in melt down, It was shocking defending. That said we should be scoring against teams like to hide our weakness at the back.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:10 am

DoomMerchant wrote:Kim wasn't shit. It's called hard work. And you probably wouldn't know it if it punched you in the cock and balls.

Hardly surprising, hard work's something the Chinese know a thing or two about.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:52 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Ajardine wrote:

Goal one came when we were one up and maybe just maybe thinking the job was done.I felt relaxed because we had scored and maybe the team did even if subconciously.The ball was on the right side and we had enough players around it and their players that there should have been no trouble.The problem was we were allowing them to keep the ball as if "don't worry we are in control what are they going to do".

Then Kim took it into his own hands and tried running past our players for the line.WE ALLOWED that to happen and he got in a decent low cross to the near post.One of our centre backs should just knock it out for a corner but neither were well placed enough.That allowed the man from the far post who had left his man , Zaba, to run to the near post to connect with the ball.The rest is history and Joe as a bit unlucky after making an initial decent save.

Goal 2 was a mixture of 2 errors with Joe Hart's being the worst.He was too bothered with some goon standing right in front of him that he was late reacting to the cross and ended up[ flapping at thin air.That allowed Campbell , who again had lost Zaba, to power a shouldered goal.

Goal 3 was even more Zaba losing Campbell as he headed home a corner from a different side with effectively no challenge.

Based on that game I should put Campbell in my fantasy side but I won't because he is shit.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:10 am

I Just Blue Myself wrote:Hardly surprising, hard work's something the Chinese know a thing or two about.

Haha. Dickface. That was well played.
DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum