Football Media

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Football Media

Postby Outcast » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:29 am

Feck me, I thought I'd have a quick peep at the media. The jizzing has begun, the vermins are celebrating like they won the title already. Do these cretins not realise they're still behind? I can't wait when we pip them to the title. I'd swim in their salty tears waving a candle. I truly hate them with passion especially that square head spitter.
Outcast
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:20 am

@john
If that works for you then great , whatever makes you feel good and your health doesn't suffer .

As for me , once I have a rant back at the haters I feel fucking great - on cloud nine actually .

FYI Martin Samual changed many peoples minds and did our club a great service defending us against the so called “elite” clubs and their little FFP toy .

It matters what’s being said and it matters having someone defend us in the media .

IMO the City hierarchy should be more confrontational with some of these so called journalists who slander us instead of being passive - when you confront a bully and put him in his uncomfortable zone ,they stop being one .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:38 am

Outcast wrote:Feck me, I thought I'd have a quick peep at the media. The jizzing has begun, the vermins are celebrating like they won the title already. Do these cretins not realise they're still behind? I can't wait when we pip them to the title. I'd swim in their salty tears waving a candle. I truly hate them with passion especially that square head spitter.
the title it is now in their hands is it not? All they need to do is not drop it :lol: :lol:
Last edited by johnny crossan on Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Outcast » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:58 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Outcast wrote:Feck me, I thought I'd have a quick peep at the media. The jizzing has begun, the vermins are celebrating like they won the title already. Do these cretins not realise they're still behind? I can't wait when we pip them to the title. I'd swim in their salty tears waving a candle. I truly hate them with passion especially that square head spitter.
the title it is now in their hands is it not?

I have a feeling, Leeds might do something on Wednesday or they could get a tonking, there is no middle ground with those lot.
Outcast

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:11 pm

Outcast wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

I have a feeling, Leeds might do something on Wednesday or they could get a tonking, there is no middle ground with those lot.

Liverpool will smash them. Don't get your hopes up.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:38 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Outcast wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Liverpool will smash them. Don't get your hopes up.

100%
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby PeterParker » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:16 am

Read Zinch spoke out about the possible war.

Wonder if he can still be available this season, but who would blame him?
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:21 am

PeterParker wrote:Read Zinch spoke out about the possible war.

When he gets assassinated I wonder if that will eventually force us to buy a new LB.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PeterParker » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:24 am

Mase wrote:

When he gets assassinated I wonder if that will eventually force us to buy a new LB.

1 Assassinated and 1 convict left backs. If that is not typical City, I don't know what is.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Postby Mase » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:49 am

PeterParker wrote:
Mase wrote:

1 Assassinated and 1 convict left backs. If that is not typical City, I don't know what is.

All jokes aside, isn’t it time to bring HIM home?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby hayling22 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:25 pm

We get 'Oil Money' thrown in our faces all the time, but today more than ever it is seen that Russia is a much bigger problem.
Surely Chelsea's owner must be facing sanctions thus the club itself. What Putin is doing is totally awful, Roman Abramovich is a Russian oligarch, billionaire, businessman, and politician and ally of Putin. If this government is to have any credibility, then Abramovich must have his assets frozen and deemed unable to trade in this country.
hayling22
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Dennis Tueart

Postby Original Dub » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:53 pm

hayling22 wrote:We get 'Oil Money' thrown in our faces all the time, but today more than ever it is seen that Russia is a much bigger problem.
Surely Chelsea's owner must be facing sanctions thus the club itself. What Putin is doing is totally awful, Roman Abramovich is a Russian oligarch, billionaire, businessman, and politician and ally of Putin. If this government is to have any credibility, then Abramovich must have his assets frozen and deemed unable to trade in this country.

I think that's already in motion mate?
"Alvarez haters must be squirming"
Original Dub
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby zuricity » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:08 pm

Let me get this right , the Government wants to sieze Roman's assets . So Chelsea , over a 1.5 billion pounds in debt to him is an asset ?
So much for FFP.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:13 am

zuricity wrote:Let me get this right , the Government wants to sieze Roman's assets . So much for FFP.
They'll get a better return out of the Bournemouth owner Max Denim, Usmanov has quite a chunk at Everton too. If punitive action is taken it could be the end of the PL - poor dippers!
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Outcast » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:16 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... e-10555849

Well, Van dick, you'll never know, you won't get to experience it being top and under pressure.
Outcast

Postby Dimples » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:40 am

Outcast wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10555849/Manchester-City-NOT-Premier-League-comfortable-says-Virgil-van-Dijk.html#article-10555849

Well, Van dick, you'll never know, you won't get to experience it being top and under pressure.

Based on my experience (very low level sports) I think he is right and I don't think he was disrespectful in the article. It is easier to chase than to lead.
You have something to lose if you are leading and nothing to lose if chasing.
Having said that, if chasing you have no margin for error so you would think it was harder to chase. But it never is. Being out in front is a harder gig.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Outcast » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:10 am

Dimples wrote:
Outcast wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10555849/Manchester-City-NOT-Premier-League-comfortable-says-Virgil-van-Dijk.html#article-10555849

Based on my experience (very low level sports) I think he is right and I don't think he was disrespectful in the article. It is easier to chase than to lead.
You have something to lose if you are leading and nothing to lose if chasing.
Having said that, if chasing you have no margin for error so you would think it was harder to chase. But it never is. Being out in front is a harder gig.

Anyone plays for the vermins is disrespectful to me
Outcast

Postby Dimples » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:57 pm

We were discussing previously in this thread how dangerous the media can be. Well yesterday is a good example. We are basically trying to cheat our way to the title while media ignore Leeds penalty shout against the Dippers and Rags been awarded something like 30% more penalties than anyone else over the previous five seasons.

Also, this narrative could carry over into future decisions. If we get shafted then it is ok because of Everton call and if the Dippers get another dodgy one it will be well deserved because of cheating City.......

Bastards
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Harry Dowd scored » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:19 pm

Dimples wrote:We were discussing previously in this thread how dangerous the media can be. Well yesterday is a good example. We are basically trying to cheat our way to the title while media ignore Leeds penalty shout against the Dippers and Rags been awarded something like 30% more penalties than anyone else over the previous five seasons.

Also, this narrative could carry over into future decisions. If we get shafted then it is ok because of Everton call and if the Dippers get another dodgy one it will be well deserved because of cheating City.......

Bastards

100% this
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Harry Dowd scored
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Derry/Londonderry/Doire/Maiden City - Originally from Hyde Cheshire
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:31 pm

Also, Van Cunt moans, and moans. The fucker loves the sound of his own voice.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum