new site

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: new site

Postby irblinx » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:54 pm

gillie wrote:
10.Goater_Legend wrote:This thing when you post that comes up is a fucking pain in the arse

Just click your back button twice and you will not double post.Also it only happens for me when im in the maine football forum not when im in off topic.

Or click on the return to index link, it only double posts if you go back and then hit submit again
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby gillie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:08 pm

irblinx wrote:
gillie wrote:
10.Goater_Legend wrote:This thing when you post that comes up is a fucking pain in the arse

Just click your back button twice and you will not double post.Also it only happens for me when im in the maine football forum not when im in off topic.

Or click on the return to index link, it only double posts if you go back and then hit submit again

Irby does anyone know why it only happens in the maine forum?.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:09 pm

Dan's working on the posting error message we get. It's something to do with searching for language settings that aren't there. Dunno why it suddenly started and only in the maine forum either. If you bear with us a little longer it should be sorted out shortly :-)
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby gillie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm

MaineRoadMemories wrote:Dan's working on the posting error message we get. It's something to do with searching for language settings that aren't there. Dunno why it suddenly started and only in the maine forum either. If you bear with us a little longer it should be sorted out shortly :-)

Cheers MRM i think overall the new layout is quality mate but as with anything new there will always be teething problems.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 pm

ant london wrote:also...why are some peoples' names in italics on the old "who's online" bit at the bottom?

If its like other forums I use then it represents when a person is in the middle of posting or sending a PM. Not sure if that is the case with phpBB though.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gillie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 pm

MaineRoadMemories wrote:
ant london wrote:also...why are some peoples' names in italics on the old "who's online" bit at the bottom?

If its like other forums I use then it represents when a person is in the middle of posting or sending a PM. Not sure if that is the case with phpBB though.

MRM i have sent 2 PMs but i dont think they worked as i have had no reply to either and the posters i sent them to always reply.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby irblinx » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:18 pm

gillie wrote:
MaineRoadMemories wrote:

MRM i have sent 2 PMs but i dont think they worked as i have had no reply to either and the posters i sent them to always reply.

Maybe they just don't like your new game?
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 pm

PMs are working for me. You can always see if a poster has opened a pm or not as it sits in your outbox until it has been read. So visit your outbox, if they are not there then they have been read and they are ignoring you :-)
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby gillie » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:24 pm

irblinx wrote:
gillie wrote:
MaineRoadMemories wrote:

Maybe they just don't like your new game?

Ha Ha how could that be possible?.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Blue Man Dan. » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:06 pm

please see new topic.
Blue Man Dan.
Agueroooo's 93:20 League Winner