Liveonlinefooty.com......

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Liveonlinefooty.com......

Postby john@staustell » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:20 am

.............want £3.30 for today's game(s). Channels 2, 6 or 8. Robbing bastards. Price of a pint down here in Cornwall.

All paid, booked and waiting to go!

All you chaps scrambling about for crappy free streams, go for it. Can't guarantee of course, but I've never had a problem with it.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: Liveonlinefooty.com......

Postby Blue in the face » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 am

I saw that last night. How come we cant buy a season ticket anymore?
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby john@staustell » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:32 am

Blue in the face wrote:I saw that last night. How come we cant buy a season ticket anymore?

Not sure mate but looking back at my history on that site I only seem to have bought day passes. I mostly used the now-defunct footyonline.tv last year and used to buy a month at a time. Not sure you can do it on liveonlinefooty (?)

I just look at it as £3.30 being good value for a match at the moment.

Getting an HDMI cable wired up next week to our main HD telly as my eldest son's getting a new computer with the right HDMI connections on Monday.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby bluemoon » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 am

Finally got my season ticket transferred over from footyonlive.tv to liveonlinefooty.com yesterday, happy days! Cannot fooooookin' wait for this.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 am

logged on and waiting for the BIG KICK OFF. cccccccooooooooooommmmmmmeeeeeee ooooooonnnnnnn cccccccciiiiiiittttttyyyy
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby CityGer » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 am

I'm going to do this today but I had some trouble with them last year trying to get the footage.

Is it displyed through a media player and do I have to download anything?
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby david yearsley » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:07 am

We are the live game here in Spain 4pm C.E.T on Channel 2 TVE - YOU BEAUTY!!
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby bluemoon » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:08 am

CityGer wrote:I'm going to do this today but I had some trouble with them last year trying to get the footage.

You just have to download their own player, altough you can use media player I think. Did have the odd problem early last year with the stream dropping it's connection here and there but nothing major. I switched to footyonline.tv for most of last season and that was just about perfect as streams go, however the two have now been merged and hopefully the guys running it have fixed any niggly little issues over the summer.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CityGer » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:29 am

bluemoon wrote:
CityGer wrote:I'm going to do this today but I had some trouble with them last year trying to get the footage.

You just have to download their own player, altough you can use media player I think. Did have the odd problem early last year with the stream dropping it's connection here and there but nothing major. I switched to footyonline.tv for most of last season and that was just about perfect as streams go, however the two have now been merged and hopefully the guys running it have fixed any niggly little issues over the summer.

Cheers BM. Just downloaded it now.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Vhero » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:30 am

Blue in the face wrote:I saw that last night. How come we cant buy a season ticket anymore?

Never could with liveonlinefooty only footyonline would allow you to. I'm pretty sure they did allow it at one point but they stopped over a year ago anyways.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby john@staustell » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:34 am

CityGer wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

Once you've done that CG there should be a link on the desktop for the future matches. Just buy the match on the website, click the link,log in and off you go.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby CityGer » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 pm

john@staustell wrote:
CityGer wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

Once you've done that CG there should be a link on the desktop for the future matches. Just buy the match on the website, click the link,log in and off you go.

Cheers mate. Same problem as last seasonn though. I get the sound and then it cuts off, returns to the menu and then a pop appears saying that the stream has been aborted.

Can't think what it is, I have installed their own software.

Looks like it's a vhero stream for me.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby david yearsley » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Just found out some interesting news for Spanish and possibly other E.U residents
Gol TV have just iniciated a new TDT service which is free till Sept 1st after which you can buy a decoder( 60 euros) and subscribe for 14.90 a month - they will be showing shitloads of P.L. games every weekend virtually guaranteeing City on live either on Gol or Spanish TVE 2 channel - I´m watching Chelsea - Hull atm and it´s a bit like the old Canal+ coverage . Later they´ve got Arse v Blue Dippers and Scum tomorrow
It´s on channel Hogar 10 on Spanish TDT for those interested
Will try and keep you informed about the development of this new venture and games to be shown etc.
david yearsley

Postby Blueboylewis » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:25 pm

Talking about liveonline footy. I just turned it on to see Hulls goal go in against Chelsea. Come on Hull and beat Chelsea then by tonight we could be top of the table haha. I wonder why some of you cant buy seasontickets though for the site.
Blueboylewis

Return to The Maine Football forum